Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:23 pm
Hey ya'll!! This is my first ever thread in the whole world, soo...i hope ya'll like it!!

Index:
1. about the topic
2. how to join
3. my characters

ABOUT THE TOPIC!!

This forum is a vampire Rp and i really do with for rping in here with some ooc too ^_^. In this thread you do not have to start out as a human and be bitten by one of the characters i am going to bring in but you can if you wish. They can be any age and either Human or Vampire to start but if you start as a human and really really dont want your character to be a vampire do not join of i will make you one because my characters like to bite people hehe. Anyway, *cough cough* You can do anything in this forum just do not break the rules and regulations. Anything else goes ^_^
And also they can carry any weapon including a gun. And any outfit is ok too. This topic is not really based on any certain era.

HOW TO JOIN!!

You can join by just posting your profile in here or sending it to me threw mail but this is the profile you have to send

Character name:
Picure sad optional)
Appearence:
Weapons:
Markings:
Abilities as a vampire:

That is the mandatory profile you must give in either here or threw mail to me. I will be on as much as i possilbly can but on saturdays i might not be on much but i will see the profile in no longer then 2 days of you sending it.

MY CHARACTORS

These are the characters that i will be playing and yes you can can have more then one character. But only up to 5 characters per person.

Character name: Kia
Picture: User Image
Race: Vampire
Appearence: see picture
Weapons: She carries many weapons. She has a quiver of bows on her back along with a sword that is 5 feet long and 3 feet wide, a pure golden sword in a plain leather sheath that is slung on her left hip and a bow on her right hip tied to her side. She also has 3 poisonous daggers hidden on her witch i will not mention were or it wouldnt be a secret.
Markings:She has 2 marking. One on her back witch is a snake that goes down her whole back in a winding pattern.
Abilities as a vampire: Telepacy, immortality, able to use magic, and can turn into a raven.

Character name: Nashitariel (Nashi for short))
Picture: User Image
Race: human
Weapons: She only carries on her a sword in case she would ever need to protect herself. And also a shot gun also just in case
Markings: She has a small tatto of a leaf on her shoulder blade.
Abilities as a vampire: Immortality, telepacy, turns into an eagle.
((Her profile will get longer as the rp goes along and she wont be as broad a character))

Well everyone send your profiles and i hope this topic becomes a great one!! Hope you join!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Kia: She was in an abandoned building that she fixed up with furniture and other supplies that are needed in a house that she bought so that if she met any other vampires that this might be a home for some of them and she might even make a gang..She had a bored expression on her face and she sighed in boredom "i wish i would find someone soon" she said "i dont think i can defend this place on my own" she sat on a cough in the darkness...  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:50 pm
Character name: Rina
Picure: User Image
Race: vampire
Weapons: her mind and the throwing knives she kept all along her person
Markings: tattoo on her shoulder of the crescent moon and a scar that runs from her left shoulder to her middle back
Abilities as a vampire: immortatlity, mind control, telepathy, can change form into a tiger  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:52 pm
after a day of watching high schoolers do absolutly nothing, Rina picked one and followed her. tonights dinner would be missed greatly....  

silver.for.secrets

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:48 pm
((guess this has to be more then one page to subscribe huh?))

innocent blood was always the best. Rina needed a place to stay so she walked away from the sight of death. 'there's a vampire close by....' she changed direction and headed toward an abandoned building.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:51 pm
Character name: Zid
Picure:User Image
Race: vampire
Weapons: kitana, bow and arrow
Markings: tatoo on upper arm, scar from right ankle to right shoulder
Abilities as a vampire: daywalker  

killerheart

killerheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:53 pm
-sees Rina walkng alone-
"Rina! wait up! i've been looking for you everywhere. there's something wrong... your brother is in trouble again."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:56 pm
"what's he done now?!? i just bailed him outa the last hole he dug. I'm gonna lock him up...." -pulls Zid into building (which they are standing right next to now) so they can talk in private. only, they're not alone-  

silver.for.secrets

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:50 pm
Character name: Amie
Picure: N/A
Race: Vampire
Appearence: Still very much like a human. Standing at 5'4", she wears baggy deerskin clothing and has dark brown hair and eyes. White wings prutrude from her back, often hidden by her clothes so well, they aren't visible.
Weapons: Sword on right hip, dagger attached to the sheath, knife on left calf
Markings: cross-shaped scar on left shoulder
Abilities as a vampire: Pyrokinesis (telekinesis is involved with that), telepathy, daywalker  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:33 pm
((hi DondeanaD!))  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:09 pm
Zid looks around n sees other people. He takes Rina hand n runs away Zid doesnt want to fight right now. Zid tells Rina that her brother was cought and is capture. They want to know wat the vampires weekness are. Hes being held in the north thats all i know right now my firend is followin the people n tellin where they are. When i get the info ill call you on this. (hands Rina a cell phone) the number is on the back ill call you when i get the info. ( hugs Rina goodbye) Zid dissapares in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:35 pm
"Zid! get back here! that's not enough! why was he captured? who's following him? Zid? Arse." -crushes cellphone in hand- "crap. Zid, why do you always leave without giving me answers?" -walks back to the building-  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:40 pm
zid (runin to find humans for blood) i hav to find her brother. befor she does he has to know wats goin on. if only i could fly lol. why couldnt i turn in to a bird or something. gets a call from ziger whats up i found her brother. where downtown new york k thanxs dont go in ill met u there in an hour bye ( hangs up ) trys to call Rina no answer damn wtf i dont hav time to run back and tells her. finds a dead bird brungs it back to life tells it to go find Rina and tell her bout her brother tell her where he is tell her to get there asap. lets the bird go.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:44 pm
im running out of the energy i have to find someone to feed on them. finds another vampire in a car. punches the glass drags the vampire out and knocks him out drains the blood of the vampire into a bottle and drinks the rest that should be enough for now kills the vampire so theres no evedies thats the last thing i need. runs to the warhouse. mets ziger tells ziger bout Rina they start to wait for her. zid if shes not here in the next hour we are goin in zid takes a nap sence hes very tired from running  

killerheart

killerheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:49 pm
User Image
Character name: Ziger
Race: vampire witch
Weapons: kitana, daggers magic
Markings: tatoo on upper arm, scar from left ankle to left shoulder
Abilities as a vampire: daywalker changes into a wolf can read spells n do all diffret kinds of magic  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff