Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
j-rockers united! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is your fave j-rock band?
  Alice Nine
  Dir En Grey
  Hyde
  Gazette
  L'Arc~en~Ciel
  KuRt
  Gackt
  Miyavi
  Malice Mizer
  i dont listen to j-rock...
View Results

tsuji_berumontes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:59 am
hello.^__^ guess what peoples!!!!theres gonna be a Diru(Dir En Grey for those who dont know) concert in orlando florida!!!!(which where i live xp )in february 2nd in the house of blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i might go there...but i dont have money for the tickets..and i think the tickets been sold out too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:47 am
they always go to the warmer places,never to new york!!!!! malice mizer came here a couple of times but that was before i knew of them!!!! its not fair!!!!!!!!! crying  

Ravisher Santinka

Mjollnir_86

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:09 pm
I listen to ALL of them up there incluidng ASAIN KUNG-FU GENERATION, X Japan, and Orange Range as well. Wish there were an "All Of The Above" one. :/ For the sake of it L~A~C will have to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:06 am
I also listen to Orange Range and Gackt. But I think I like more L'arc than Gackt. Too bad Gakkun  

strelitzia_dream

human_remains

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:10 pm
Mjollnir_86
I listen to ALL of them up there incluidng ASAIN KUNG-FU GENERATION, X Japan, and Orange Range as well. Wish there were an "All Of The Above" one. :/ For the sake of it L~A~C will have to do.

i'm with you. i just voted for what i'm listening to right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:49 pm
Fleur de Narciss
they always go to the warmer places,never to new york!!!!! malice mizer came here a couple of times but that was before i knew of them!!!! its not fair!!!!!!!!! crying

they are coming to ny..... nokia theater...

anyway moi dix mois came to nyc also, so did blood and despairs ray.

theres talk of maybe kagerou?!!?! well they are doing a europe tour. again.  

deathsdoll

maltos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:15 am
ok, i only just got into, what i think is j-rock. and all i know is orange range and asian kung fu generation, someone please help me out and name some good j-rock bands  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:47 pm
maltos
ok, i only just got into, what i think is j-rock. and all i know is orange range and asian kung fu generation, someone please help me out and name some good j-rock bands

deathsdoll
love me please. my blood, the meaning behind it

Dir en grey, X-japan, Malice mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Alice Nine, Psyco Le Cemu, Despairs Ray, Fatima look those up and i'll give you some more. i can also SEND you songs XD

love me please, give this value to this day.

deathsdoll

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:20 pm
3nodding I love J-rock! My fav bands are Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, and X-Japan. I wish could have gone to the Dir en grey concert but I found out to late emo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:46 pm
My friend went to Japan AND got to see Despairs Ray live. (Lucky lil turd) But he didn't take pictures. crying How can you not take pictures? My favorite band is Malice Mizer. I love the whole visual kei look as well. Guys in drag who look like pretty girls make me happy!  

sorrowfulsparrow

Fushigi na Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:58 am
Gackt=god

god=love

And therefore:

Gackt=love

:3 heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:55 am
i <3 jrock
my overall favorite is diru
thought its a tough call

why isnt girugamesh on that list?
haha
or phantasmagoria?  

Hotaru[Dono]

Alexa_Kaulitz_Riddle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Mjollnir_86

Asain Kung-Fu Generation is awsome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:02 pm
Anyone know a site where I can find concert listings for j-rock bands playing in the US?  

sorrowfulsparrow

MrsYasha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Yay, J-rock(L) MUCC was here... ^^ And Diru comes in August ^^  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games