Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Pairings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:09 am
I've noticed that some pairing is the KH series are a bit... strange... So I thought maybe there should be a thread about it. What's your favorite pairing? Why? What is the worst pairing you can possible think of?

I like the Sora and Kairi pairing... I'm so... orthodox, I guess Axel and Roxas is okay too...
I like these pairing because they make sense. I really like pairing that have reason to exist. Sora and Kairi obviously have feeling for each other and Axel seems to really really care about Roxas, so those two make sense to me.
Worst pairing I can think of is Sora and Roxas. I don't even know how that came to exist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:38 am
My favorite pairings would be Sora and Kairi along with Namine and Roxas. As you said before, they like each other. I think Marluxia and Larxene are okay with me.

If I'm a yaoi fan, I would say Roxas and Axel, Sora and Riku, Leon and Cloud or Cloud and Sephiroth, and Demyx and Axel. Dunno why, but I guess that they might make a cute couple.

I agree with you about Sora and Roxas as a pairing. I also think that the worst pairings would be Leon and Sora, Saix and Zexion, Sora and Cloud, Leon and Mickey, and Sora and Mickey. It's bad enough that the fangirls try to pair up the KH characters with FF characters, but pairing up the Disney characters is even worse.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:12 pm
Jisen Meizuki
My favorite pairings would be Sora and Kairi along with Namine and Roxas. As you said before, they like each other. I think Marluxia and Larxene are okay with me.

If I'm a yaoi fan, I would say Roxas and Axel, Sora and Riku, Leon and Cloud or Cloud and Sephiroth, and Demyx and Axel. Dunno why, but I guess that they might make a cute couple.

I agree with you about Sora and Roxas as a pairing. I also think that the worst pairings would be Leon and Sora, Saix and Zexion, Sora and Cloud, Leon and Mickey, and Sora and Mickey. It's bad enough that the fangirls try to pair up the KH characters with FF characters, but pairing up the Disney characters is even worse.
Sora and Mickey... that is CREEPY!
Ah, would Cloud and Sephiroth be kinda like... incest?
Marluxia and Larxene, I guess that's okay, since it's obvious they get along okay and, in my opinion, Larxene is kinda manly and Marluxia is kinda girly...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:05 pm
My favorite pairing would have to be Marluxia x Larxene and Sora x Kairi. (even thought Kairi is one of my least favorite characters D smile

Hahaha, I don't think Larxene is manly and I don't think Marluxia is gay.
and out of the yaoi pairings, If I had to pick, I would say AkuRoku. I don't like the yaoi pairings in KH (but I do like yaoi) but Axel x Roxas would be the pairing i would go with. :/

ninja

-Kyncha-

marluxiasflower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:06 pm
-Kyncha-
My favorite pairing would have to be Marluxia x Larxene and Sora x Kairi. (even thought Kairi is one of my least favorite characters D smile

and out of the yaoi pairings, If I had to pick, I would say AkuRoku. I don't like the yaoi pairings in KH (but I do like yaoi) but Axel x Roxas would be the pairing i would go with. :/

ninja

i agree. thank you for think that Marluxia is not gay. people think becasue he likes flowers and they're pink makes him gay. okay, anywho, i like the zexion and demyx pairing. kind of new. i remember a fanfic of demyx and xigbar. xp creepy. well, kiari and sora is the obvious one. and i think marluxia and larxene is a cute one. go marluxia rofl heart heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:11 am
marluxiasflower
-Kyncha-

ninja

i agree. thank you for think that Marluxia is not gay. people think becasue he likes flowers and they're pink makes him gay. okay, anywho, i like the zexion and demyx pairing. kind of new. i remember a fanfic of demyx and xigbar. xp creepy. well, kiari and sora is the obvious one. and i think marluxia and larxene is a cute one. go marluxia rofl heart heart 3nodding
... There is no evidence that Marluxia is in the slightest way, gay. Therefore, whoever thinks that has either a very vivid imagination, or just doesn't like Marluxia...
Demyx and Zexion? That would LOOK nice... but I really don't get it... I don't think they even TALK to each other...  

Kioushan

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:54 am
Yes, it is creepy to see Disney characters pairing up with FF or KH characters. eek Incest?! I don't even want to know where that came from. I know that Cloud and Sephiroth were both being used as experiments and work for the SOLDIERS, but I don't think they're related to each other.

And I agree with both of you, Marluxia is not gay. However, if you look in the KH manga, you would see that in every panel that has Marluxia, there are flowers petals surrounding him. I know it makes it look like Marluxia is gay, but he isn't. I think that the creators are trying to make Marluxia feminine. However, that's just a wasteful time because if they want to make Marluxia more feminine, then try giving him a feminine body instead of a masculine body like the rest of the Organization men.

Demyx and Zexion? Hmm...... I don't know what to think of the relationship would be. Zexion being all angst up while Demyx would sometimes being perky and fun. Well, what about Xigbar and Xaldin? I sometimes see those somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Yes, it is creepy to see Disney characters pairing up with FF or KH characters. eek Incest?! I don't even want to know where that came from. I know that Cloud and Sephiroth were both being used as experiments and work for the SOLDIERS, but I don't think they're related to each other.

And I agree with both of you, Marluxia is not gay. However, if you look in the KH manga, you would see that in every panel that has Marluxia, there are flowers petals surrounding him. I know it makes it look like Marluxia is gay, but he isn't. I think that the creators are trying to make Marluxia feminine. However, that's just a wasteful time because if they want to make Marluxia more feminine, then try giving him a feminine body instead of a masculine body like the rest of the Organization men.

Demyx and Zexion? Hmm...... I don't know what to think of the relationship would be. Zexion being all angst up while Demyx would sometimes being perky and fun. Well, what about Xigbar and Xaldin? I sometimes see those somewhere.
But in a way... Cloud is sorta a clone... sorta... just because someone likes flowers doesn't make 'em gay.
Xigbar and Xaldin? I'm not too sure about that one...
I've seen this once... Hayner and Olette.  

Kioushan

Vertical Orbit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:25 pm
Cloud/Demyx is my OTP.

FTW.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:33 am
`Miraki
Cloud/Demyx is my OTP.

FTW.
That's new to me.  

Kioushan

SamySchweiz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:54 pm
I like crack pairings.
Demyx X Luxord
Larxene X Demyx
Really...anything with Demyx.
: )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:25 pm
SmilingBomb
I like crack pairings.
Demyx X Luxord
Larxene X Demyx
Really...anything with Demyx.
: )

Including the Disney characters?.............. Please tell me that there must be a line drawn to that. talk2hand  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Error9845789324752

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:48 pm
Pairings are fun when they are strange yet any disney characters need to STAY pairing free >< *shudders*
ones i liek are
Axel/roxas
sora/riku or riku/sora
Leon/cloud
Axel/Riku *if done right*
Riku/roxas

and...yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 pm
Oh ho ho! twisted I luffs crack pairings, yes I do. They're so absurd, they're hilarious.

Some of my faves:

LeonxGoofy (Oh, the wonders of this pairing. So much love. heart )

XehanortxMickey (At least they meet once! xp )

LuxordxAladdin (Just so . . . odd. xd )

SephirothxPence (w00t! HAWT! blaugh xDDDD)

RikuxRikku (Rikkku for short heart )

MulanxMaleficent(Mulaficent? sweatdrop )

SimbaxXaldin (How does that WORK anyways?)

YensidxDemyx (Even I hate me for this one. gonk But hey xD)

Those are just some of the cracky ones I like. . . twisted

I do like normal(ish?) pairings though. wink

I'm a fan of:

SoraxKairi (Awwh. heart )

RoxasxNamine (Double awwh. heart heart )

RikuxOlette (She's really the only eligible bachlorette xD)

MarluxiaxLarxene (TraitorxTraitor. So much evil non-love, it hurts me brain sweatdrop )

There'll be more added later, you can be sure of that. 3nodding Ehe. I love the Gaia smilies xD  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:35 am
Oh God, NO!!! No more Disney characters pairing with KH or FF characters! You're killing me!! I'm okay if it's Disney x Disney, but please no more!! I think I gonna die and became a Nobody if this continue. gonk crying gonk  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games