Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Twilight Princess Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite Link?
  Hero of Time
  Hero of Wind
  TP Link
  Minish Cap Link
View Results

Drew85

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:49 pm
I beat the game 2 weeks ago and got excited. This games rocks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:56 pm
There's really no need to say it rock's, any link fan can tell by the commercial! mrgreen  

An Aspiring Weirdo

Drew85

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:02 pm
I never saw a TP commercial.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:50 pm
TP and OOT were my favorite two

My freinds and even people at my school no that I am the walking human WT rofl

If I really tried I could finish OOT in about a day....

Yes... lol I know thats very sad  

lycanth_the_lycanvamp

gumbyscout

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:54 pm
Drew85

Haha, you're funny, I beat it in three days. It does rock but I thought there weren't enough mini-games, plus all the mini-games except for roll goal were like 8x easier than the ones on OoT, MM, and WW. Roll goal came from heck, but I did get the frog lure razz .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:15 pm
gumbyscout
Drew85

Haha, you're funny, I beat it in three days. It does rock but I thought there weren't enough mini-games, plus all the mini-games except for roll goal were like 8x easier than the ones on OoT, MM, and WW. Roll goal came from heck, but I did get the frog lure razz .

Dude, you must not have a..... I'll stop there, just the fact I hate people saying we don't have lives. Bravo to you my friend, you make all gamers proud!  

Drew85

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:13 pm
I just beat that couple days ago.

Holy ******** s**t on a popsicle stick. I think we might have a contender for greatest Zelda game ever (currently held by Ocarina of Time).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 pm
i loved that game, it was very fun and always kept you on the edge of your seat with its thrilling story  

Eternal Remembrance

Ghostpuppy3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:36 pm
it is my favorite zelda game ever  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 am
you guys have noticed that in ocarina of time theres a fire boss and a water boss in twilight princess theres a fire boss and a water boss they use the same storyline in every game  

codles1829

Jappio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:51 am
Wow, similar boss elements. A game like Pokemon has a fire boss and a water boss, so therefore by your rules Zelda and Pokemon have the same story. It's ok that the games might have a similar story. I actually like it when there are signs that the two games connect. Like the fact that there is a Kakariko village in both. Just because the basic storyline is about the same doesn't make it a bad game, bad story, or a problem. Yes, both games involve saving a princess, so? I really liked this game, and I find it hard to say which Zelda is the best. There are so many I love and its hard to put them against each other, each would have its reasons.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm
yeah well i like the same kind of boss as long as it attacks and looks different because its not like a new element pops up every day  

Ghostpuppy3

Seraph of the Between

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:53 pm
the game kicks @$$. i miss that game. i let my cousin borrow it. big mistake. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:14 pm
I beat that game like three months ago. But in OoT, I can't get past the Water Temple. I can't find the small key I need. I wish it was like the original days when you could buy the keys... stare  

helpmethink

HtheDarkStealthDude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:11 am
helpmethink
I beat that game like three months ago. But in OoT, I can't get past the Water Temple. I can't find the small key I need. I wish it was like the original days when you could buy the keys... stare

The water temple.....believe it or not...........is my fave temple. Although yeah, it can be a mess if you dont know what you are doing.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff