No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Swords anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swords. Love em? Hate em? Dont give an a** rats?
  I like swords. *glomps swords and bleeds to death*
  Bah! Staves and blunt weapons are more my thing!
  I prefer ranged weaponry. (F*#@ing camper!)
  What the hell are you kids doing with real weapons?!! Are you crazy!? (Parents click here)
  Standard poll whore option. Who invented this thing?
View Results

Kefka Sprite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:59 am
Me and my freind Brandon like swords. Plain and simple. Well, he likes them a lot more than i do buit we love them all the same. WE have bokken and train with then almost dailiy. We've gone from two idiots with wodden sticks thwacking the crap out of each other, to two idiots with bokken gracefully *see face cracking pavement* dodging and blocking each others strikes. Why? Not really sure. Swordsman isnt a common job nowadays. (Brandon: It's not? Damit!) But, it trains our bodies, our minds, and our immunity to many splinters and bruises. Anyone else out here delve in the sadly non-existant path of the swordsman?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:27 pm
I wish I could, but the only swordsmanship clubs here are fencing sad  

Zephire

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:46 am
I do that. My friend has taken classes and is very far in his training (or whatever you wanna call it) so when he found out I had an interest in the subject (matter, whatever!) he started teaching me. I've only been doing it for maybe two ina half years but my friend has also taught me some boxing moves and other defensive/offensive manuvers. I have two bokkens (my friend also taught me some duo sword stuff, so he gave me two) and some boxing glove things. When I started I was a total idiot cause I didn't think it'd be so difficult and I got stupid bruises because of my carelessness, but yeah. Now I'm all dandy with it all.

<33

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:31 pm
i wish i knew how...  

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angel80272

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:48 am
I'm a swordfighter, albeit not a very good one. With two shinai, I can hold off two attackers rather easily ^_^

I'm also my dorm's resident sword and siege weapon expert. -nods-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Well me and brandon have had swords for several years, and while i can say we are much better than when we started, 10 years of training from now still wont change us being idiots. BUT! We will be idiots, who can freakin weild 3 swords..... okay maybe 2, but brandon has tried to wield one in his mouth....it doesnt work, and apparently tastes bad, so dont do it. Also, if your serious in training get your bokken cheap, and get a couple. I already have a bokken kill count of 3. I just fixed one with wood glue and nails (safe... i know). THere needs to be a ninja Costco, like where i could buy bokken 20 at a time. Oh, fun fact. We have been throwing random objects in the air, and trying to cut them in half (Now theres an idiot move), brandon can gouge the apple/orange/lemon whatever , but so far i have cut several things in half, mostly with a backhand swing. Including those little berries that birds eat, but are poisones to people? Like pea sized. Just dont do it with bokken. I do it usually with my sword (metal, sharp, shiny... beautiful...)but one time i did it with my bokken... It rained applesauce for 5 seconds.... what a day.  

Kefka Sprite

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:48 pm
I love swords.
I've carved my own wooden sword once (which lasted through one fight)
I like fighting with staves better  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:06 pm
i live less than a block from a sword shop. razz  

wizardwarior3

Wealthy Phantom

16,740 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alice41

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:06 am
swords are cool
i like any wepon tho
that can kill ppl.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:10 am
I am crazy about weapons. I collect swords, daggers, maces, axes, throwing stars, darts, guns, paintball guns, and anything else I can find that even closely resembles a weapon. I also study martial arts and avanced self defense (self taught, but I have kicked more than one classgoer's a**). I specialize in daggers, two handed axes, and paintball guns (I'm the Captain of my paintball team). I am also a very good shot with rifles and pistols (revolvers aren't my thing, but I can still defend myself with one).  

Captain- Ecnelis Daed

UR0PA

Hygienic Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:21 pm
i love all forms of wepons exept range wepons...grr how i hate the rangers but i really like war hammers and maces,daggers,and i also like smashing ppl with large rocks.+ i train with fighting knifes mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:29 am
hehe, i love my swords, axes and knives ^^

well, my family has a target in our back yard and in the summer, we throw stuff at it like axes, knives, and beer cans... haha, its loads'o'fun ^^  

Little Black Diamond

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:38 pm
damn sword are awsome but i niether have a sword or any martial arts skills sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:07 pm
Well, its unanomous (god i never freakin spell that right) Weapons rule. Everyone here, apparently has some sort of interest in weapons. NOw, if i could just rally an army, we could..... do somthing..... oi dont know....
....... BATTLE ROYALE!!!! scream No. sweatdrop but, i am very glad to see so many people who like swords and other weapons, and am proud and disturbed at the number of people who chose to glomp the sword and bleed to death... Good job my bretheren (damit! another word!)  

Kefka Sprite

Evil Karma Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:01 pm
I SWORD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items