Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Pokemon: The Chaos Effect Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  Version
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:50 pm
This will be a literate RP taking place in the realm of Pokemon.
Rules:
Follow Gaia TOS
Follow FG4PG rules
No Spam
Don't break character.
Your not the Ultimate Pokemon Master, don't be a cheap wad.
Don't mess with an apparent story line. If there is something going on, don't come up with some extremely Random event.
Have fun.

First post should be your character profile, like so:

Character name:
Maximus Grahm, aka Max

Characters Occupation:
Pokemon researcher/trainer

Description:
5'10", Brown hair, hazel eyes. Usually wears darker clothing or a lab coat, depending what his current job is. User Image

Personality:
Really stuburon, he always tries to get his way. Won't stop on a project till he gets the results he wants. He seems like he doesn't care about others, but it is just because he's very absent minded. If he finally realizes whats wrong, he will do all he can to help a person.

Pokemon line up:
Blastoise (Slammer)
Raichu (Shocker)
Blaziken
Dragonite
Sceptile
Alakazam
So lets get this started...

"*sigh* I'm at a complete road block"
Max laid back in his wheely chair. He was all alone in his labratory. The only sounds were the buzzing of his computer.
"I've studied every legend I could, even some that didn't have any mention of it, I haven't got a clue where to look."
He let out another sigh and put his head in his hands.
"Well, maybe a good nights rest will help me out."
He reached down to turn off the computer, then he leaped back up.
"Wait! I over looked something!"
He clicked and clattered away on the computer through the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:08 am
Character name:
neckroz209

Characters Occupation:
pokemon trainer dreams of become a gym leader

Description:
6'2 sea blue eyes with silver swirld, usualy wears black baggy clothes, has long jet black hair.

Personality:
She is really kinda and careing adn will help anyone that needs it, she loves helping pokemon especially the cute and fluffy ones, she tends to let her emotions get in the way of important decisions.

Pokemon line up:
Typhlosion
Dragonite
Pidgeot
Pupitar
Butterfree
Pikachu  

neckroz209

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:18 am
"Amazing! I finally made the break through!"
Being too busy typing on his computer, Max failed to notice the footsteps getting closer to him. He finally heard them as they were right next to him.

"Huh, I didn't know..."
Turning around, Max saw two people. It was obvious who they were, black outfits, giant R's, Team Rocket. One man, one woman

"*sigh* May I help you two?"

"*snicker* Mr. Grahm, I'm sorry to inform you, but your research stops here."

"Our boss has given us orders to 'take care of you'."

Both of them pulled out a pokeball and let them fly. The balls just sat there.

The woman was stunned. "What happened!? Where are our Pokemon?!"

Max let out a small sigh. "If you had done your homework, you would have known that this facility has an anti-release field. You can't use pokemon in here, but I'm more than willing to take this outside..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:01 am
Character name:
Bendy Garra

Characters Occupation:
Pokemon Trainer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description:
4'2", Short Blonde hair, green eyes. Wears a pink ribbon and a polka dotted dress. Just turned 10.

Personality:
Very naive and thinks everyone is a good person. She left home to become a trainer but never picked up a Pokedex or starter Pokemon; Skitty was a house pet and Ralts found Bendy. She's very cute and kind to everyone and thing. She does not liked to be belittled though.

Pokemon line up:
Skitty
Ralts
- Yet to capture any other Pokemon  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:08 am
Bendy laughed at Skitty who was chasing her tail, "Come on Skitty, we got to get to town before it gets dark." Skitty stopped and meowed at Bendy, she then jumped on Bendy's back and purred softly. Bendy smiled and cotinued walking down the road.

Bendy was having a good day; Skitty found something in the bushes and chased it out. The little Ralts rushed to Bendy for safety. After getting Skitty to stop chasing Ralts, Ralts liked Bendy enough to follow her and later Bendy decided to have Ralts as her second Pokemon. Bendy wouldn't capture a Pokemon unless the Pokemon liked her.

Skitty nuzzled Bendy's cheek and Bendy looked at the large city, "Wow, it's beautiful! Come on Skitty, let's go!" Bendy laughed running towards the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:41 pm
Max stepped outside, with the Team Rocket members following from behind.
Max knew he was working long, but he didn't know it was light out already.
He turned around and faced the man and woman team.

"So, shall we begin?"

The woman and man took there pokeballs and let loose their Pokemon.
In sequence they yelled out the names. "Rydon, Houndoom, Go!"

Suddenly the pokemon appear with a bright flash, roaring out, prepared for a fight.

Max let out a sigh. "Oh man, you two really don't know much about me at all...
Slammer, Blaziken, I choose you!"

Suddenly Max let fly two of his own pokemon. A Blastoise and Blaziken appeared in front of him instantly.

"Slammer, Water Gun, Blaziken use Mach Punch!"
The Blastoise fired a steady stream of water towards the Rydon, while the Blaziken dashed towards the Houndoom.

The woman yelled to the Houndoom "Houndoom, Flamethrower!" By the time she called it, Blaziken had already landed its blow.
"Rydon! Horn Attack!" The Man shouted in a hurry. The Rydon ducked under the water and rushed towards the Blastoise.

"Hah! Slammer, prepare for Hydro Cannon!"
Blastoise pulled out its water cannons and aimed at the Rydon

"No Rydon stop!" Rydon attempted to slow down in time, suddenly a strong current of water came from the water cannons and hit the Rydon in a critical spot.

Soon the man and woman realized they were out matched.
"We'll be back, and next time there will be back up!"
They retrieved their Pokemon and ran off.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:03 pm
Bendy reached town and was tired from her running; her mother told her that the Pokemon Center would always be a warm welcome to her so Bendy decided to rest there. As soon as Bendy walked though the doors Nurse Joy greeted her and asked if Bendy would like some hot chocolate. Instanly, Bendy fell in love with the Pokemon Center.

While Bendy was relaxing on one of the comfy couches, Skitty was playing tag with a Teddiursa and Growlithe. Bendy knew those two Pokemon but she wondered what the strange one that was making screeching noise or the one that looked offly spooky. Bendy sighed but then smiled, "I'll just have to learn as I go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Max let out a sigh. "That won't be the last I see of them. I better go and check on my work."

Max went back in and save his work on two discs. "I have to have some one outside of this lab hold on to this data, and there is only one man I can trust right now. Team Rocket may be bugging my phones..." Max sighed and walked out of the lab.

He decided to head over to the Pokemon Center. He would use one of the public video phones. He entered and right away felt a little uplifted. Pokemon running around having fun, and the smiling face of Nurse Joy greeting him.
"Well hello there Max, how are you doing?"

Max smiled. "Well, little bit of a rocky start, but it's getting better. Would you mine giving my Pokemon a quick check up? It's been awhile since I have been in."

"Sure thing Max! Just put your Pokeballs on this tray and I'll take good care of them."

Max loaded them into the 6 slotted tray and Joy took them right to the back.
Max sat down at one of the vid phones and dialed up Professor Oak.

"Hello? Ah, Max, it's been too long, how are you doing?"
Max let out a sigh. "Well, I found a break through, but I'm in a bit of trouble, seems like Team Rocket has taken an "interest" in my research. I was wondering if you can hold on to an extra copy of my data just incase something happens?"

Professor Oak nodded. "Just place the disk in the transporter and I'll take care of it..."  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 pm
Bendy looked around the busy Pokemon Center; Skitty was taking a nap on the couch when Bendy caught sight of the video phone. "I should call Momma," Bendy got up and walked over to the phones noticing the man making a call to someone who looked very familar. "Is that... Professor Oak?" Bendy said out loudly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Max looked over his shoulder to notice a small girl standing behind him.
He turned around a smiled. "Yup sure is." He pressed a button and sent the data disk to Professor Oak.
Max took a glance over at the girl. He noticed that she only had two Pokeballs visible with her. Must be a new trainer.

"Oh Max! Your Pokemon are ready." Nurse Joy came from behind the counter to get him.

"Thank you Nurse Joy." Forgetting about the Professor, Max went to get his pokemon from Joy.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:42 pm
"Cool," Bendy smiled and then went to the video phone and called her Mom. Bendy's mother was a tall woman with long blonde hair; she smiled when she saw Bendy.

"Good evening Honey," Bendy's mother said.
"Hi Mom! Today I got this really cool Pokemon that Skitty chased!"
"Is that so dear," Bendy's mother grinned,"The Professor gave me your Pokedex, I'll send it over."
"Thanks Mom!"

After reciving the Pokedex and Bendy's mother said good night; Bendy walked back over to the couches and sat down next to Skitty. Skitty poked her ears up, "Look Skitty, I got a Pokedex from Mom!" Skitty yawned without any concern and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:56 pm
Max sat back down at the vid phone, though it looks like Oak was busy going over the data.
"Professor, what do you think?"
He turned back to the phone with a serious look on his face.
"Max I think you made the discovery of a life time, no wonder Team Rocket wanted to get their hands on it. So, when do you plan on making a research team?"

Max let out a sigh. "Well, to be honest, I want people outside of the lab. I'm thinking some one on the inside is working for the Rockets. I can't trust any of them. In fact, I was wondering if you would join me."

Oak's face lit up. "Why I would be thrilled! We'll need a lot of time, come over to my research lab in Pallet Town and we can gather everthing we need there."

Max grinned. "Sounds like a good plan. I'm already excited about it."  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm
Character name:
Kasumi Tsukasa

Characters Occupation:
Pokemon Trainer working to have the most beautiful and powerful pokemon this side of the region.
User Image
Description:
5'4. Black hair, brown eyes. Usually wears black and purple, with black pants.

Personality:
Very kind and trustworthy. Ashe lives to become the best of friends with her pokemon. She spends all her time with them, and anyone she can. While she has a nice personality to her, everyone knows not to get on her bad side. In pokemon fights, she battles with the same passion as she does with other people. She's fierce, and gives up when her pokemon need to.

Pokemon line up:
Delcatty
Ninetales
Misdreavus
Espeon
Meganium
Starmie

Kasumi sat in her room, pondering weither she should train her Espeon and Ninetales, her two favorite pokemon. She decided to. "Mom! I'm going out to Train Espeon to learn Psychic now!" She yelled. Her mom yelled something back, I love you, she thought, but she was already out the door and on the road. She popped Espeon and Ninetales. "Ready guys?" She asked them, closing her eyes and smiling at them. Ninetales let out a proud roar. Espeon did a little cry. "Alright then! Lets go!" Kasumi declared as they headed to the field she always battled at.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:02 am
"Alright, I'll grab some things I need from my lab and I'll head down to Pallet Town as soon as I can"
Professor Oak nodded and terminated the connection. Max let out a sigh of relief and got out of his chair. Nurse Joy came up with a platter of chocolates. "Here you go Max."

"Thank you Nurse Joy." Max took on of the chocolates and popped it into his mouth. He had to hand it to her, she wasn't only a good nurse, but also a good cook. She would bring him dinner on occasions when he would work long hours. Good thing she was busy, or else she would have been caught in the fight with Team Rocket.

He walked out of the Pokemon Center and headed straight back into his lab. Some of his coworkers there greeted him, but he was rushing to get supplies for the trip. He got to his desk and started loading it with papers, data disks, and even small hard drives. As soon as he started, he was finished and headed straight out, towards Pallet Town.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:41 pm
I sat down with Espeon and Ninetales. I fed them some of my mom's homemade pokemon food. Life in Pallet Town was nice and peaceful. Nothing bad almost never happens... except for Team Rocket, but they haven't been spotted lately, as of yet. They always come to steal Professor Oak's research. Espeon, Ninetales, and I had headed towards the route to the Elite 4. That's as far as I have ever gone. I thought I needed to get a little bit stronger, and the days inched ever closer it seemed. Suddenly, a Rhyhorn came out of the bushes. "Espeon, Ninetales, looks like we have to wait on the picnic! Time to battle." I declared and stood up. "Espeon! Psybeam!" I yelled. Espeon did her cute little roar, Oh! She's sooooooo CUTE when she does that! I thought. A rainbow looking beam shot out of the jewel on her head and struck Rhyhorn. It struck him, but he barely seemed to flinch. He started charging for Espeon. "Ninetales, Fire Blast!" I yelled. Ninetales hunched back, and shot out fire that turned to a star at Rhyhorn. It made impact with a critical. The Fire Blast did some damage, you could tell. After all the training, I wondered if Espeon had gotten it yet. Better now than never. "Espeon! Psychic!" Espeon stood her ground and tried. Finally her efforts payed off. A force seemed to emanate from the jewel on her head, and the force struck Rhyhorn full blast. That was all it took. He was down and out for the count. "Yes! Nice teamwork you guys!" I cheered. "Lets go home, that's quite enough training for today. You guys are the best!" I told them. We started back towards the pokemon center. Once inside, it wasn't as busy as it usually is. Nurse Joy walked up. "Anything I can do, Kasumi?" Nurse Joy asked. I'm a regular customer here. I took 2 pokeball's from my belt. Return Ninetales and Espeon!" I said. They both vanished in a Red Light. I smiled and handed them to Nurse Joy. "Thanks again Nurse Joy!" I said politely. "Oh no problem Kasumi. One moment. Why don't you call your mom on the video phone while you're here?" She suggested before walking off. Good idea I thought. "Delcatty go!" I yelled. And my Delcatty appeared. "Have a good walkaround babe." I told her, then she walked over to the phone. The only two people left were a little girl sleeping on a couch and a professor talking with Nurse Joy. I said, "Hey Mom. I'm on my way home now!" "Alright Hun. Just be careful, though I shouldn't tell you that. You'll be just fine. I'll see you in 10 minutes." Mom said before hanging up. Then I noticed Delcatty was sniffing the girls' Skitty. "Delcatty!" I exclaimed. I ran over. The little girl was smiling and petting Delcatty gently. Delcatty liked it. "I'm so sorry if she woke you up! What's your name?" I asked her.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff