View Results

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:15 am
Okaeki for all!

alright, now. Some of you know how an okaeki board works, but for those who have never used one I'll post some basics.

An okaeki is an online painting program. Anyone can draw on it, and whatever one person does will appear to everyone else.

Rules:
- No clearing the board without everyone elses consent.
- someone under 18 could be on here, so no nudity or profanity.
- Ask everyone before you screenshot the page.

These pictures count as colabs, so if you post them in the art arena remember to at least mention the guild.

Have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:56 pm
I like to sketch. I tend to do that with my RP characters every now and then. It give me something to do.  

black widdow maker

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:54 pm
ya like my Kanchi drawing on the okaeki?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:27 am
Ah. =D Art is my life. ^-^ I cant live without any kind of art. >.<  

BaoNa

Speedfox Pinguim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:00 am
I love drawing. =D But I suck at Oekaki. :<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:05 am
I really don't like oekakis, mainly because most of them doesn't have ShiPainterPro in it. And mainly, it's so unsure that can you continue/fix the work after saving...I rather stick with PS. :3

[brainvomit]

White Siren Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:06 pm
I cant do any art on the comp, well i kinda can, but only on the window Paint Program XD, (and no, it doesnt end up looking like a kiddie drawing)

Im a gifted artist, and talented in many arts...I have never had any art lessons whatsoever (except the once form elementary, but that was mandatory=/ ).....(yeah im bragging)
Some think of me as Kakashi from the Naruto show because i could look at something and copy it detail by detail on paper, and every day i get better and better, i can draw the realistic 3d mangas animes and all of that, i can draw any cartoons, of the sort, even hentai yaoi and yuri (yes its a bit scary, i know XD) Im now getting into drawing realistic things...
(i can draw the human body parts, muscles organs, outer and inner human body parts, and i drew my sisters baby once and it turned out great ^^.... I can also do chinese styled paper cut outs, and do other chinese and japanese type arts... not to mention any other arts and crafts (sculpting and pottery, designing) i know im being a bragart XD

But I wanna know what everyone else can do too, so all off you artist out there, be proud and take pride in the gift youve been given! Tell me watcha can do!

P.S. If you want to see my drawings, PM me and i'll Email it to you on your main Email address ( i dont know how to post pictures or send them here on gaia, i dont have a photobucket or anything! X.x )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 am
i would love to try okaeki but i never do anything on the comp, i just cant get the hang of it, but someday soon ill deffinately try it <3 im used to drawing in traditional  

Wolfattwilight

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff