Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Hyrule Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  yes im clean.
  no just last night
  was i ever one?
View Results

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:09 am
Welcome to the world of Hyrule. There are many monsters in Hyrule at these times and it needs you. You can make up your own characture or use one of the ones that are already made in the game. You can become anyrace you want and choose any weapon you want. Through out ill be giving some quest for you to do.Before you begin please describe your characture, ok thank you!! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 am
From which game are we playing? I'd like to be Ilia from twilight princess.

name:Ilia
Race:human
appearance: light brown short hair and a white dress
Personality: cares for creatures a lot, mainly horses such as Epona
Other: a mayor's daughter. And...watch out if you get her mad!  

hanafan36

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:51 am
name: Roy
Race:human
appearance: always carriing a bow and quiver wearing black tunic and pants whit leather boots and a cloak made of white leather as well his skin is slightly tan and red hair un like his sisters and soft blue eyes that can quickly turned cold
Personality: always walks with his sister almost never leaves her side he stays quiet but alwayongaurd to protect her he know he not the derect aire to the throne but protect the one that is
Other: the princess' younger brother wanting to be a great Archer dont test his pationts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:58 am
:he walked along side his sister threw the castle he looked up at her: what are we doing to day? :the princess gave him a wide smile: We are going to town roy we ar going to get you something for your 13th birthday :he gave his sister a large smile then continued to walk with her into town:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:57 pm
Name: Kaida
Race: Rito
Appearance: Black feathers with red feathers on the face. Sharpened beak and claws. Black leather trench coat and chains. Usually handcuffed on one leg. Almost always carries a joint with her, if not then it's a cigarette. Wears a black hat with red pin-stripes. Wields a black katana with red handle. Another dagger in her left boot with the same design, but also has an engravement in the handle that's in German.
Personality: Dark and evil mostly. Hates the sunlight and usually only flies at night. She hides in the shadows when it's possible. Speaks German when she's mad. She's from Germany and doesn't show her good side to anyone she's not willing to get close to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:48 pm
:he followed his sister all the way to town and threw the market he saw all the stuff his sister baught except for his present he didnt think much of it because zelda was carring a large wraped item back to th castle with them he carried the fruit him and his sister alway enjoyed being around the people of the town being behind the walls of the castle realloy bothered him when they got back home he went back to the courtyard and begand to practice his archery:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Name: Annie
Race: Human
Job: TaeKwon -fighter mixed with thief-
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Strong, protective, brave, strong willed, and nice.
Other: She carries alot of money with her and will kill or knockout anyone who touches her money.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:42 pm
She walked around the market swiftly, snatching wallets and she passes. She stuffs the money in the black bag attached to her belt and throws the wallets on the ground. "Fools. They can't even feel my hand in their pockets cause their too busy shopping." She hissed  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:51 pm
he continued to practicee with his bow he every once and a while looked down the trail to the town  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:56 pm
She went to the store and bought some food. She bowed down snickering cause she had stolen from the cash register.She got back up and walked away.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:00 pm
sided to go back to town with out zelda he walked threw the streets his bow in his right hand  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:02 pm
She spotted Roy. "Hey, Roy!!" She waved  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:06 pm
he looked at annie and gave her an odd look "i hope she not stealing agian"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm
She saw that OBVIOUS look on his face. "Durr...I'm a TaeKwon..what do you expect? Just because I'm only 10 doesn't mean I can't steal," She scoffed  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:15 pm
"you steal from me youll end up with a arrow in your hide" he walked up to her and looked at her wallet bag  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff