Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
The Blog of Lady Glinda. :.Just As I Am.:.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:.Vive la vie boheme.:.
  .:.;Vive la revolution.:.
View Results

Xx-Glinda the Good-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:16 am

Just As I Am.
On some blog sites, I am known as Musetta Boheme. While it is not my given name, it is the name I have chosen to use when I feel the need to express my deepest feelings. You will not often find a blog by me that does not contain some strong feeling or value. I do not write them as journals or a 'this is what happened to me today....' set up. These writings of mine are used to express my inner self; the self that has been hidden from the rest of the world. Only on paper can I truly be As I Am. Feel free to comment and post, I'd just my readers to keep that in mind.

.:.Vive la vie boheme.:..:.Vive la revolution.:.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:28 am
Just As I Am.

The world today is full of secrets, whether we realize it or not. There are secrets kept from us, secrets we keep from others, secrets that we keep from ourselves. There are rumors started for whatever reason, and it seems that people have lost the idea of truth completely.
I have learned today, that if I would bring my secrets out into the open, I would not be accepted as I am now. My friends would no longer be my friends. I would be subject to ridicule. I would not be liked as I am now.
Why then, do I bother trying to be myself? My friendships would come crashing down and I'd be left and loved be only a few. Is acceptance really worth all of that? I find that relief comes when you can truly let go of these cares and be yourself. Really and truly.
Realizing this, I have stopped hiding. I have found something in myself that I never knew was there. Courage. There is courage to let myself go, and courage to stop pretending. I may have lost some, but I've won much more. I find that I would have been much happier had I done this earlier.
In life, we are who we choose to be. I am and ever shall be Just as I Am.

Xx-Glinda the Good-xX

Sh4dowsin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:17 am
k =]  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out