Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Demon Tower -CLOSED!- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just..
  want to be...
  loved.
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:26 pm
To do your person it should be like this-
name:
race:
apperance:
other:

My character is the creator of Demon Tower.

name: Risa Kimoto
race: Demon
personality: Protective, Smart, Nice to visitors of Demon Tower
apperance: User Image I control 3 people. Risa, Roku, and Riku  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:41 pm
:Risa sighed: Time to do the Annual Fireworks that appear every month. Hand me the red and blue rockets, Roku. :Roku: Alright!! Hey..isn't this year supposed to be pink and Green?? :Riku: Nahh. Anyway, here you go Risa!! :risa: Thanks. I'll light the rockets and you spiral up the tower. When you reach the top, throw them in diffrent directions. :Riku: Got it! Light me up!! :Roku: Let me handle it Risa, After all, I AM a fire fairy. :Roku stuck up her index finger. Her finger turn red hot. She touched the stings and they lit on fire.: Now!! :Riku spiraled up the tower fast and threw them.:Yessirie!! The Demon Tower's annual fireworks are here! Come and visit!! :Riku shouted with her 5 mile -literally- shout:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

hanafan36

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 am
name: Arisa
race: Vampire/fairy hybrid
personality: usually very quiet at first, but warms up eventually
apperance: jet black hair with pointed red and black wings, only wears long skirts or jeans, sometimes ankle legnth dresses for formal occasions
other: likes to write, and can usually be found in her room

Hears announcement and looks over to see fireworks over a tall tower. "What the...where did that come from?" Curious, she flies over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:49 pm
name: Ichigo Ronderus
race: Human/ ice elimental
personality: quiet refuses to show anger of any sort if he does become angery he has to almost be nocked out cold
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style of Flight: flies on a trail of ice  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:24 am
:he slid on his ice trail using his hands to create the trail it self he slid on the trail riding a snowboard he pause the trail making a jump he shot off into the air performing a double back flip then landed on the trail in the front of the door he un strapped himself from the board and carried the board under his arm up to the door he nocked on it in a strong manner hopimg some one to answer the door:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:03 am
:Risa: Up here, Dude!! You gotta fly through the window to get in!! :Roku: Oooh..he's cute.. heart Maybe I'll ask him out later...:Risa looks at her: Okay thenn....:Roku: Up here, cutie!! :Risa: Shuttup!! Aren't you embarrased?!  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am
:he looked up and pointed his palms twords the ground and made a pedistul all the way to the top of the tower he stood on a colum of ice he gave her a shining smilethen steped of the colum onto the roof then the coloum melted suddenly he still had his snowboard under his arm he smiled as he stood there:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 pm
:Roku: AGHHHH HE'S SOO CUTE WHEN HE SMILES!! :Risa: Please excuse my sister. She's the loud kind of person. Please come in and look around check in at the bottom of the tower if you want to spend the night. :Roku: NoOoOo...don't just stay one night!! STAY FOREVERRR!!!! heart heart heart :Risa: Please don't mind her. sweatdrop  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:20 pm
:shrugs and chuckles softly then point a finger to the sky and fire of a ice bolt and makes it explode like a a fire work he started to look for the enterance to get down to check in:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 pm
:Riku: I'm back. Hey..why is there ice here?? :Roku: A really cute ice elemental just came in!!! :Risa slapped her:Hey Riku go downstairs and talk to him at the counter. :Riku: Alrightt... :She flies downstairs and sees a fairly handsome man standing there: Hello, you must be that ice elemental. You came here to chack in for how many nights, days and if you are moving in permanently that is fine. :Smiles nicely: Oh i forgot...my name is Riku and my sisters are Risa and roku -the one who likes you-  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:08 pm
:he looked to Riku and smiled as he shrugged un sure how long he will be staying he set a bag of dimonds on the counter to pay for the room he walked to the lobby and sat quietly in a chair as he picked his teeth with an ice sickle then spoke one word: thirsty  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:21 am
You are not sure, eh? Well...your room number is 274. Thanks for the diamonds. Just let me know when you are gonna move out. Thank you for checking into Demon Tower.:smiles nicely: Roku will show you to your room. ROKU SHOW ICHIGO TO ROOM 274!! She'll be here in a moment.:She smiled.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

hanafan36

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 am
Following Ichigo since he knocked, Arisa sits on the window sill watching everything. "So...do you only take diamonds, or does cash work too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am
Yeah cash works  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:29 am
:he looked to Roku and smiled as he walked to his room he stared down the hall he looked at the art on the wall and how well this place is taken care of he then quietly spoke to himself but was still able to be heard: i might not leave :he looked to the floor as he cuntinued threw the hall:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff