Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 pm

"This is the handsome mastermind right here. Hello James good to hear from you! Would you like to play a round of golf Saturday? I think I will be free. Right now is a bad time I am in the middle of a terrorist attack and I swear these people didn't even give me a boss fight yet." Saverio put the guns away as he talked on the phone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 pm
The computer in Kals' lab had intercepted all the incoming calls in the building and picked up the keywords "terrorist" and "James", forwarding the call containing those words to Kals' headset.

I knew it was that Jimmy guy! He's always ringing all the phones at once. Who the hell is Saverio?

As she dashed towards the heat disturbance, Kals used the voice activation feature on her wrist console to send her computer searching for every piece of information available on Saverio.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:06 pm
Saverio C.

"This is the handsome mastermind right here. Hello James good to hear from you! Would you like to play a round of golf Saturday? I think I will be free. Right now is a bad time I am in the middle of a terrorist attack and I swear these people didn't even give me a boss fight yet." Saverio put the guns away as he talked on the phone.
"So, you managed to get into the building?" He willed the rest of the phones out of the connection and singled his line with Saverio out, also making it secure. "Very good. Golf will have to wait, I'm coming over there to get what I'm owed, I simply wanted to know if the place was in turmoil. Carry on, maybe well be seeing each other soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:06 pm
"Oh, that was Jimmy, Pickles," Slim remarked casually while stuffing a grappling hook into her briefcase. "Calls us all the time....And who has to deal with all of Kai's calls and schedules and whatnot? Me. That's who. Drives me nutters when I'm on the job...."  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 pm

"Very well, I made a lot of noise entering so it should be easy for you. Can you bring me a shirt mine got throw off in the fight and the AC here is a b***h. I hope to see you soon if not I'll see you saturday, I'll give you the tee time later when I know it. I must hurry they want me a little dead" Saverio hung up the phone and got on the elevator. "Shall we?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 pm
Lin giggled as he dropped his phone. "When are you ever off the clock, Slim?" He asked as he took a practice swing with his newfound gunblade.  

Sentama Lin

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:10 pm
The computer forwarded a second call to Kals' headset. Hearing the conversation between the infamous MrJimmy and someone admitting to being in the middle of a terrorist attack, Kals surmised that the second party must be the mysterious Saverio. She hit a few buttons and traced the call to a hardwired phone near the fifteenth-floor elevator where Jiro was before the line went dead and concluded that this was the main threat at the moment. With a sigh she changed directions again.

"I had better be getting paid for this Undakai! This is my day off!" she bellowed as she sprinted for a teleport zone that wouldn't disrupt her wifi connection.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:13 pm
"I sense some bitterness there, Slim." Pickles remarked as she looked over a pistol.  

pickle relish

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:19 pm
As she ran, Kals geared up for "testing" since she had a feeling her particular skills might be needed.

Dang, these pants are a b***h to equip on the run! she thought  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:19 pm
"Maybe, Peeks," Slim replied as she closed her briefcase once more. "Whether it's caused by incessant callers or a ruthless boss, I'll never know."

To put emphasis on her point, she stuck her tongue out at one of the many security camera orbs latched to the ceiling. "Hope he sees that..."  

Slim95
Crew

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:21 pm
Jimmy stepped back into his office, and ripped the reciever off his phone/fax. This would be good enough, he didn't have a cell phone. Then he went over to a wall, pushing a button to revel his liquor cabinet, then pushing another inside that to have it lift and reveal a nasty looking black archway. Through it was what looked like a world littered with fire, the sky flowing orange and red, like blood and flame. He stepped in, and then with a "PANG" he appered in front of Unda Corp, at the visitor's entrance.

He walked through the revolving door, and up to the receptionists desk, the place looked like it had been ripped through. Saverio, and whoever was chasing him, were probably the culprets.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:24 pm
Saverio and Jiro stopped at the storehouse level. The sounds of Slim, Pickles, and Lin could be heard nearby. She looked over at Saverio and hand-motioned that they were not alone.  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:26 pm

Saverio raised an eyebrow and thought "The hell is the point of waiting?" He drew both pistols and was ready to end someone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:28 pm
With a flick of her wrists, the pistols popped out of their locked positions and slid smoothly into Slim's hands.

"Alright, you two ready to go?" she asked, smiling at Lin and Pickles.  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:30 pm

Saverio walked out in to the hall way arms at his side. It's not like stealth can help them now. That time passed a long time ago.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff