Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
It's highschool! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hii~
  xP
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:00 pm
((Summer18, you have no control over our characters. you have to make your own character, if you haven't read the first post.))

Riku scratches down her notes quickly. Risa pulls out her notebook and takes her notes. "Ugh, these are the basic notes. I mean, don't you wish we could start learning stuff our level?" Risa asked Ryu quietly so the teacher would hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:29 am
"ummm im 15 and what about you two?" he reaches over and pulls out his master notes "you can use mine if you want i dont need them since ive been told im the copy cat ninja" he points at the purple signs on it "watch it though some of this you need to use shadow techniques which uses chakra which will drain your energy if your not disiplined enough"  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:11 pm
"Riku and I are 16, just had our birthday yesterday." Risa said. She glanced at his notes. "Clearly, you've looked at Hishimaru Utikata's notebook. He's famous for learning every discovered jutsu in the world." she said admiringly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:25 pm
" so you know Hishimaru Utikata, i study ever day to make sure i become as good as he was, here lend these notes if you wish to do so" he smiled at both girls  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:02 pm
The notes appeared on her notebook as she scanned his notes, then signaled Riku to copy. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:10 pm
"how's about a small fight" he smiled softly  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:22 am
Risa giggled. "So about our date....where at?" She asked. Riku looked around the classroom for something interesting and worth-while to stare at. "You know, I don't mind if we don't go as friends, if you know what I mean. heart " Risa said flirtatiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:22 pm
"ummm its up to you i-im not really bothered, so hows about tht spar i want to see how you fight" he smiled again as he stood up  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 am
Risa smiled. "My weapon..." She pulled out a case at tall as herself and opens it revealing a large machine gun. "I'm a gunfighter."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:27 am
"okay then cool i fight with none enyways" he reaches into his bag and produces guanlets which attach to his arm up too his elbow and then boots that attach from his feet to his knees "im more of a trickster enyway" (they look like this) http://www.capcom-central.com/DevilMayCry/DevilMayCry3/images/devil/beo.gif  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:00 am
Risa pulled out bullets. "As you can see, this has nothing to d with ninjutsu." She explained. "I load the gun and stick my finger in this hole, ses, and charge your chakra through the hole to perform a ninjutsu." Riku turned around in er chair looked at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:51 am
"oh ok cool i'd tend to do somthing like this" he click's his fingers and appear's behind her and put's his arms around her "you'd be suprised just how quick i am"  

technoninja14

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:33 pm
he stepped into the hall and sighed "finally i can relax no more water assignment... i think"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Risa giggled softly. "Sit down, class is starting." She said softly, but smiling.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:30 pm
Name Akuya Ayu
Age 17
Race Wolf demon
Appearance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Classes (any) Web site design, Art, Computer graphics, Gym
Bio Her mother died when she was born and her father died on her first day of school, she has been doing two jobs while going to school. her jobs are waitressing and working at hot topic
Other She can change from Human form to wolf form and vise versa  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces