Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:32 pm
Elcia
Elcia nodded, "Both my parents used it so I hardly know what its like to not have magic." Azkadellia had woken up and come to investigate the goings on. She too seemed excited by the owl. The two made noises to each other in a friendly manner. Elcia laughed, "If I didn't know better I'd say they're old friends with a lot to catch up on. But I can't actually understand what they're saying." She trailed off with confusion in her voice.
*The owl turns into a dragon just like Azkadellia*

Viral: What the crap? i didn't know he could do that! *looks at her similar robe than the dragons* Alright! Whats going on here?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:02 pm
The look of shock on Elcia's face faded faster than Viral's. She was used to seeing things change shape "Wait Azkadellia can you do that?!" her excitment barely contained. The dragon exchanged glances with the former owl now identical to the elf's. "Well actually I can turn into various things." She said and this time both were equally shocked.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:24 pm
Elcia
The look of shock on Elcia's face faded faster than Viral's. She was used to seeing things change shape "Wait Azkadellia can you do that?!" her excitment barely contained. The dragon exchanged glances with the former owl now identical to the elf's. "Well actually I can turn into various things." She said and this time both were equally shocked.
I guess the winter is always this weird *looking at Elcia* Or did I just come at the right time?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:27 am
I have nothing to say about this current avatar... but I also want to RP something... crying Won't someone keep this thread alive?  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Kusaragi
I have nothing to say about this current avatar... but I also want to RP something... crying Won't someone keep this thread alive?
Well me and Elci had to do a PM RP so we wouldn't blow things completely out of proportion sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Viral C
Kusaragi
Well me and Elci had to do a PM RP so we wouldn't blow things completely out of proportion sweatdrop
I think that kinda sucks. I wanted to keep track of that RP to see if I could let my Squid Character join back in. crying  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:45 pm
((aww Kusaragi we're sorry. We where the only one's really rping and building a compicated plot that the casual RolePlay-what-you're-wearing new comer would get lost in. Especially the ones that don't read previous posts. I'll talk to Viral though))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:10 pm
Well the option of starting a "Dedicated" RP thread. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:39 pm
Kusaragi
Well the option of starting a "Dedicated" RP thread. ^_^
That is an option too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Prances around in Holiday style with a little orphan in towe.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:28 pm
User Image

*Walks through the thread*

Wakaishi, Mystical caretaker of spiritual beings. Seen exclusively at night on snowy hills and in snowy valleys, using the enchanted bottle on his back to keep younger sprites alive and safe, always with the best intentions at heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:32 pm
User Image

"El MYSTICO will now preform his greatest magical feat for you all in the audience." An announcer's voice booms through the stadium.

*Holds up hands*

"Please remain silent through the event ladies and gentlemen. This technique takes all of El Mystico's concentration"

* A hush falls over the crowd*

"Perfect, they are in the palm of my hand"
The magician thinks as a smirk plays across his face.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:48 am
User Image

The man behind the scenes, the one who takes care of the many evolving items on gaia... often being flooded by their many needs but Dr. Singh pays extremely well for his services, tending to the messes and feeding them. More often then not they just need attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:36 pm
((I'm working on a thread for anyone who wants to follow the Viral/Elcia plot ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:52 pm
(That makes me happy, Elcia. ^_^ Let me know when I can jump back in. ^_^)  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff