Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:31 am
though the vine had been destroyed, it's job was accomplished. a small trickle of blood driped down slims backside from a tiny cut that the vine had managed to inflict before it was cut away. In the confrence room, Rose frowned. "well, it would seem my plan was unsuccessful. At least it did something..." she whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:33 am
Xanatos Forever
Segmented Rose
Xanatos Forever
((:p Your fault for going for an intant kill, and you don't really have to change it. People will recognize that my post countered yours :p))
(it wasn't an instant kill, just a incapacitating strike)

((Anything damaging the spine is very likely to cause either paralysis or death. Dun forget that, now wink ))
(the definition of incapacitating, would have paralized her from the hip down, though i doubted that would have lasted all that long anyway)  

Grim Undertow

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:36 pm
Skrat looked up at Rose, glaring. From the outside of the door, and about five miles down, the following shout could be heard:

"ROSE!!! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK WITHOUT ORDERS! YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED FOR THIS! Don't think I don't know about your powers! I know all, and I see all! I have eyes everywhere. Do you not realize just how powerful I can be!? For that, you deserve a demotion and a week of punishment!!! I will decide said punishment and have a messenger get back to you, until then OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!"

He got up, turned her around violently, thrust the door open with some unseen power, and pushed her out if it, closing and locking the door behind her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:11 pm
she frowned, looking at Skrat, somewhat annoyed. "with all due respect, mr Skrat, i have yet to sign anything nor do anything other then make a verbal agreement that i will help you, and by helping you, i did what i thought was best. i'm sorry that you do not feel the same way, and i wont do it again till you order it." she gave a curt bow. "ill leave from your sight, and still pledge my alligence to you, however, do not expect me to willingly allow you to impose such...Undakai-ish punishments upon me. i did not decide to help you just to allow another as bad to take his place." she returned to her normal stature and walked out of the room  

Grim Undertow

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:40 pm
"Oh dear, that is quite an insult to Master Undakai. His punishments can be much worse, you know," Celes said with a slight chuckle, no longer holding Blop. She had returned to her position in the rafters now, wondering how the company's finances had been accessed by an outside group... or person.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:23 pm
"Don't compare me to Undakai. Your punishments wont be physical, or harsh, for that matter..." He mumbled to himself.
He looked down at his hands, folded calmly atop his desk. He sighed. "What am I going to do...?" He questioned with an exhasperated sigh.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:25 pm
"Oh dear, a scuffle?" Silver said, appearing out of a dark void in the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:01 pm
Skrat looked up at the newly appeared Silver now standing in the same room as him. His eyes were similar to this guy's: eek

"Hi Silver," he smiled, "how are you?"

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Tsuji appears leaning against a wall behind Skrat and whistles softly, "Treating your volunteers awfully harsh aren't we, Skrat? Most people wouldn't dispose of such a useful person in such a situation. Of course, this isn't my war, just what I hope to be my profit."

Tsuji stands up and walks to face the wall adjacent to the main room, "Still, she has a most peculiar style. Keep an eye on her, Silver, she'll be trouble..." His voice fades as he walks through the wall.

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:07 pm
"Of course, Tsuji...." Silver said, to what looked like was air, since Tsuji dissapeared. Then, she turned to Skrat. "Suprised to see me, Sir?"  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 pm
"Silly girl," he muttered, waving his hand through the air lazily. The illusion of the injury to Lady Slim faded away, leaving her unscathed. He stood there for a moment before returning to his usual position by his mistress...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:26 pm
Seeing Xanatos return to his post Tsuji teleports to put his elbow on Xan's shoulder (placing himself directly between Xanatos and his mistress), "You know what the problem is with people these days, Xan? They try too hard to make an impression on people, they are too quick to show what they can do and they have no moral code what-so-ever. Now, you and me, we know who and what we are, we don't have to prove it to anyone, and we both live by a strict moral code. Don't you agree?"

Tsuji starts to Bogart a cig and looks at Xan.

-Tsuji  

124-C

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 am
Undakai glanced up at where Slim was, the faintest flash of concern betraying his normally uncaring features. Seeing that Xanatos seemed to have things under control for now, the tense features on his face relaxed, returning to his normal self. He jumped lightly away from La belle, phasing out half way in between the jump, phasing back in where Slim was, finishing his jump. "Well, I think it's time for us to return to our headquarters. We have some preparations to be made and plans to be formulated." He gave Xanatos a slight nod, and then disappeared in a plume of spiraling black smoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:42 am
Pops in with a loud cracking noise..."what can i do master?" she stands by his side  

WhisperingSouls

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:06 am
"Yes, Silver, I am actually quite surprised to see you." He admitted, then he laid his head down on the desk in front of him.
"I'm so stressed...I don't even know how to run a good army. This is bull crap. Gaaaaaah."

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff