Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:19 am
(dude to be honest you cant have a hole which is only see able by you, don try to make it so it just works out your way and noone elses, it everyones RP)

Ryu and his minions followed the tracks of the zombie, surprisingly he leaves heavy easy to follow track"right, the sent i getting stronger" he said as they all continued down the forest path  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:28 pm
((I know its a noticeable hole but its not one that just sticks out is what I meant, but I didnt want to just know go like oh I found it.))
Roger after seeing Annie leave he climbed up to the surface off the hole and climbed a nearby tree so he could see the whole forest. He veiwed the surounding but he didnt see Ryu so he thought he was safe. Roger jumped down and went into the hole and went to sleep.  

thefuzz54

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:54 pm
Annie flies by a group of black bears fighting over a kill doe. She shoots energy balls at all of them and tosses them into the hole one by one. Then she searches for berries. "Roger, I have approximately 15 black bears, dead, in our cave. Now searching for berries." Annie says into the walkie talkie.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:33 am
Roger then said into the walkie-talkie "very good nut just be careful watch out for anyone like that Ryu guy." Roger then walked over to the fifthneen dead bears .  

thefuzz54

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:50 am
Annie said onto the walkie-talkie, "Okay." She stowed it away and found a multiple of trees with berries. "Hey Roger, you mind if I plant berry trees around the hole? They happen to be loaded with them."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:00 pm
Roger then picked up the walkie talkie and said "you can plant what ever you want around the hole, plant berries would be great, and conserve much time too."  

thefuzz54

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:22 pm
"Okie." Annie said. She dug large hole around the cave entrance. She put as many tree possible around the cave hole and matted the dirt down so there was no sign that any trees had moved. "Flet itscada." Annie said in dragon. (No problem.) She gathered a bunch of berries from 'their' trees and walked happily into the cave. She layed down in a dark corner with soft leaves and dried berries. Very comfortable. "Eat what satisfies your stomach. I will eat later." She puts her head down and closes her eyes, waiting for sleep to descend upon her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:40 pm
"Thank you very much and by the way I too know hiw to speak the dragon, poiiy, hoigt ((good night))" Roger then grabbed many berries and left the hole to stay as a lookout for Ryu he leaned against a tree on a high branch while eating berries.  

thefuzz54

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:05 pm
Annie did one last smile before she drifted into the Dreamworld.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:58 am
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
Name Ayu
Age 18
Race wolf demon
Appearance: she is 5 foot four, brownish blond hair, and 80 pounds. Her eyes are red, and has pale skin her wolf form is black except for the tips of her ears and tail and they are red.
Bio (optional) Orphaned because her clan got killed because they didnt even know they were in the middle of two other demon clans war. all of them got killed except her. She is very quiet and hardly says anything unless she needs to. She hardly has any friends, and uses either a bow and arrows, and a short sword, or a long sword, depending. She is a known thief.
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15) -EX Invisibility- Invisibility. able to control the elements and once in a while either fire or ice is left where she walks
Others: White magic and black majic

((sorry i have not been on in a while. trying to be more active. i had to repost my profile so i can remember it and others too...if they are too lazy))

Ayu sniffes the air, the scent of rabbit heavy in the air. She turns into a wolf and goes into a crouching position. A white rabbit stops infront of her path and she prounces on it. She instantly kills it and starts to eat it.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:29 pm
30 minutes later, Annie wakes up and eats a bear and some erries.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:39 pm
Ayu finishes her rabbit and starts sniffing around I smell another person....I dont know who she is.....But I want to find out... She thinks while she sniffs out where the person is.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 pm
Annie catches a smell. "Oh my god, Ayu?!" she smiles and walks out of the hole.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 pm
Ayu nods. "Ye.....Yes it is me....How....are you?" she turns into her human form.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:29 am
Annie nods. "Not bad. Trying to keep away from the guy to took our cave." She stick her head into the cave. "Hey Roger, mind if my friend stays with us?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff