Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:39 am
to koro : Erm is like i at there collecting then suddenly they come in and start collecting also. Haha but anyway i am faster than them *most of the time razz *

Thanks for your stuffs smile blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:50 am
Thank you for the items koromyst
But we're still in midtrade silly blaugh
Accept accept! C:  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ancantsia>
Lucky!! Mine rarely gives inks now crying It used to but now it gives gold. Not that I'm complaining but I miss getting free inks xDDD Anyway, thank you so much for the inks!

@eleven>
Lol xD I guess you had a couple of races while in towns, naa? rofl I used to experience such situation. It was kind of fun seeing the other person popping out a @*&^% in his dialog bubble hehehe... Luckily he was all good natured about it 4laugh

@chibi>
Yayness!! ^O^ I have completed the trade. Have fun selling the stuffs I gave ya!

Announcement! A new llama keeper in town! Make way for Pinka-Dinka-Doo!! xD Thank you so much for your paper donations! You're in the list. It's at the first page though ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
You are very welcome!
And thanks for the inks, weeeeeeeeeeee!

Pinka-Boo-Boo

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:01 pm
Yey!! a new one!! hope you drop by my thread...Old "Boot" Camp

bumpity bump!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:23 pm
Awts, the Domo's and Llama's look friendly and fun!
How do i go about getting in on some of that action?
C:  

ChibiMo0n

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Here comes some more paper for you! It's so nice not having that stuff cluttering up my inventory.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@symphony>
Thank you again! xD Your regular donations are highly appreciated whee So, no worries about inkies?
Heee.... xD *places something else in trade*

@amaya>
Thank you for your papers again! Gave you some boots in return xD

@chibi>
OMGZ!!! How could I have forgotten! crying My sincerest apologies, Chibi!
I was so use to filling in the names of people starting the trade and since in our trade it was me who started, I totally forgot about your donation! crying
Forgive meeeee...!!! m(_ _)m
*koro stabs herself in the tummy as an act of harakiri*

x_X|||

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:36 pm
bump !  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:54 pm
Forgive meeeee...!!! m(_ _)m
*koro stabs herself in the tummy as an act of harakiri*

x_X|||

ZOMG nuu!
*Chii does a flying kung fu kick and knocks koro's katana out of her hands*
Hugz! It's ok lah. Me still lub you long time C:
I know you've got more things on your mind than to remember to add lil ol' me.
I'll trade you more paper when i get a heap more okies?
[i know how to trade now 3nodding ]  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 am

eek

Umm... you're a tough chick aren't ya? 4laugh Lol xD I can imagine you soaring high doing the kung-fu kick xDDD Kind of like what inner Sakura (Naruto) or inner Momoka (Keroro Gunsou) would do rofl

Sankkyu! ^O^ And you can be sure that you'll always have something to sell in return xP

@Eleven>
Thank you for the bump! xD

@Pinka-Dinka-Doo>
Hey, I like saying your name while typing it out. Lol xD Thank you for your papers again xD

A special thank you goes out to Awesomely_Aweful for her pms and paper donation! xD I'm going to etch your name with the other llama and domo breeders xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:44 am
User Image

blazing bump

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:36 am
User Image

batch of delivery!! comin' up!!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sending a trade this morning! Don't worry about inks or anything, next time I am really questing something we'll do some bidness! lol, I make u an offer u cannot refuse (learing old man voice) lol  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:15 am

@Gilla>
Whoops! I sent you some anyway xD It's a habit when seeing papers in trades. Lol xD

@Amaya>
Yayness! It's a good thing I have some boots to offer in return xD

Another round of thanks goes out towards ElevenOone, awesomely_aweful and Punk Princess Rei! xD Wow. I remembered your usernames clearly now 4laugh

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games