Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:38 pm
Jake walked up to the house."This must be the place."Jake Jumped through the window and fell flat on his face."OW!Maybe I should have used the door."Jake got up and examined hi surrondings."Spooky.I wonder if any Vampires live here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:11 pm
Name: Arachne
Race: Dark elf
Job/Rank (optional): assassin, usually takes what i want
Room Number/Name (if living in the castle): never stays in one spot
Strengths/Weapons: hands and teeth, shape shifts, dark magic, can read minds, controls others with my mind
Weaknesses: none so far
Appearance: dark grayish skin angular blood red eyes long straight dark purple nearly black hair goes down to butt
Personality: quite keeps to self trusts no one doesnt like to read mind
Bio (optional): no one will ever know unless you gain my trust(which will never happen)  

FreakyScaryAndLoveable

FreakyScaryAndLoveable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:15 pm
standing in a dark corner whatching the human*smirk on face*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:20 pm
with the smirk still on her face Arachne approaches the human "why did you just come through the window?"  

FreakyScaryAndLoveable

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:32 pm
Jakes Ro Ro jumped through the window."Cuz hes a idiot."Said Robo."Shuddup!"Jake yelled."Uh anyway I uh um....who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Kumiko gave a frustrated sigh, and pushed Rikka through the crowd, and into the castle. Stopping at her room number, Kumiko pulled out her key, and unlocked the door. She flopped onto her bed, and laid there.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:18 am
Wolfenstein walked into a large sitting-room and pulled a book from the bookshelf covering the wall. She sat on the rug in front of the fireplace, which was the only thing that gave light into this room. She opened the book and began reading "Twilight" from where she left off last time, since she had not had much time to finish it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 pm
((Aww, come on people! RP please?))

Finishing the book, she put it away and laid down in front of the fireplace. After hours of thinking, she finally fell asleep staring into the fire.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:52 am
Ayu turns into her wolf form and wanders out of the woods. She starts to run and quickly slips past the guards of the castle. I...I hope that this is where she lives.... She thinks. Ayu stops quickly in the yard and sits down, resting her legs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Wolfenstein woke the next night well rested. She stretched and yawned as she stood up. "A nice night to go hunting..." she said softly. Walking to the window in the room, she stared out at the large pond below, watching the moonlight reflect off the ripples of the dark water.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:27 am
Ayu groans. My legs....Kind of hurt because of all the running....I hope that the rabbit is not eaten out by flies..." She sighs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:24 pm
She walked outside and changed into Demon form, running into the woods and calling for her dragon.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 am
Ayu then drops the rabbit on the front portch, rights the bell with her nose and runs as fast as she can into the woods. After a while of running, she stops. I hope the nice lady gets the rabbit....And that no one else finds me... She sighs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:15 pm
Wolf stopped when she reached the deeper part of the woods. She jumped into a tree and changed back into vampire form. She laid down on a branch and watched the vultures circle above. Hearing a swift wind come closer, she quickly looked over and saw something running towards her. After a moment, she hung out of the tree but stayed in the leaves to where only her head was exposed.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 pm
syu starts up a trot. It is a good thing....Hopefully that people do not hunt wolves for their fur.... She smiles, showing her bloodied teeth. I need to clean off my teeth soon...the rabbits blood is still on there...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff