Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:22 pm
wellwisher
cool4
Its hard to get used to when it hasn't been around for the last 12 years of my life. Hopefully it will go away but now my arms tense last time it was like this it was when i had the shots last year. so i have no idea what caused it.
Interesting.
well, I suppose people do grow into asthma from time to time, though it's, less common then just having it.
For me it was always a possibility of coming back. I think it might go away soon. hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:36 am
I see.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:14 pm
Le bump.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:53 pm
wellwisher
Le bump.

Slowly turning French?

I've concluded too have homework you have to pay attention, that or it was areally lucky day. hmm Goes to ponder that.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:01 pm
cool4
wellwisher
Le bump.

Slowly turning French?

I've concluded too have homework you have to pay attention, that or it was areally lucky day. hmm Goes to ponder that.
What? uh, not, maybe.
I pick up snippets of various languages...And then I intergrate it with my English.

Well, if there was no homework, then your doing well. If there was homework, then you might be in trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:20 pm
wellwisher
cool4
wellwisher
Le bump.

Slowly turning French?

What? uh, not, maybe.
I pick up snippets of various languages...And then I intergrate it with my English.

Well, if there was no homework, then your doing well. If there was homework, then you might be in trouble.

I wonder if i was suppose to finishthat map i have no idea what the french translations are. she never specified but she did spend the whole class trying to get us to locate everything on the map for this exchange student from mexico. So uh Hmm. She was really hard to listen to. so we were trying to say she sell seashells by the sea shore the shells that she sells are sea shells i'm sure.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 am
Hmm, well, when in doubt, do.
...Your, not being terribly productive then.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:44 pm
wellwisher
Hmm, well, when in doubt, do.
...Your, not being terribly productive then.
I made a finger
Puppet in Planning today cause we had a spare block cause the gambling addiction dude was at the cassino in theory. My finger Puppets name is Celery. He made me go partially Insane For about 2 hours.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:29 pm
I....well, I guess I don't see. But I can imagine you doing somethign along those lines if you were bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm
wellwisher
I....well, I guess I don't see. But I can imagine you doing somethign along those lines if you were bored.
3nodding I didn't have any of my work with me so That was my best Idea, Now I have a test, Quiz, B-day party to plan, Essay, and probably a few other things but i didn't have any of that with me to Work on. So Playing with a finger puppet was probably the smartest thing.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:13 pm
I suppose, Planning a birthday party though is just brainstorming and mayb putting it down on a piece of paper...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:52 pm
wellwisher
I suppose, Planning a birthday party though is just brainstorming and mayb putting it down on a piece of paper...

Mostly But it also means we have to clean out our basement move the ping pong table to the garage. Thats one of those easier said and done moments.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 pm
cool4
wellwisher

Mostly But it also means we have to clean out our basement move the ping pong table to the garage. Thats one of those easier said and done moments.
Well, yeah, true. it's always easier to say something then do something. (unless what you say your going to do is say something/not say something)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:17 pm
wellwisher
cool4
wellwisher

Well, yeah, true. it's always easier to say something then do something. (unless what you say your going to do is say something/not say something)

Right. Suppose to go to bed.

Celery Says Hi,

I eats people, mee hee hee.

~Celery

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:45 pm
hen celery must have a rather boring life, eating those that could be used in sweatshops to make more like Celery.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games