Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Sighing, Mikki flopped into the grass, halfway up the hill. She looked up into the sky, and traced clouds with her fingers, wishing she could just fly away on one. Then she heard rustling behind her, and jolted up. "Hello?" she called out cautiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 pm
"be careful of that one Zahra" warned Apollo "i'm getting a strong aura from her"

(yes i said aura i couldn't think of another word)  

PendragonX9

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:39 pm
i nodded in agreement. i gripped my staff tightly and answered back, "hello? who's there?"

((sorry school started i've been busy......))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:06 pm
((Yah, same here))

Mikki jumped, while her mind blanked. Holy crap! Other people are out here too?! Clearing her throat, she clutched her walking stick as she walked closer. "Um, just a traveler in between cities. And who might you be?" Glancing around, she stepped in the trees, confident in her ability to defend herself.  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:00 am
i relaxed a little. oh good, it sounds like she's alone. that's good then if worse comes to shove. "we are travelers as well" i responded, taking care to make my voice calm. i stayed hidden behind the tree, for precautions  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 pm
We? Travelers? Oh crap, I really need to think about this stuff more. Peering through the trees, Mikki thought she heard something, but couldn't quite be sure. Maybe she was just paranoid. "Tell, me, where are you headed? Perhaps I can show you the way. Not many people come out this way, and usually the ones that do are lost." She held up her stick, and leaned into it, with the end jammed in the ground. "Can I at least see my guest's face?" she called out, hoping to not sound as jittery as she felt. That's strange though. I didn't see anyone when I went looking for the hill. When did they get here?  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:57 am
"OK I've been working on suppressing my aura and i think it down enough so that i can come down so if you could just distract them for a sec I'll be right down."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:19 am
i shook my head yes and moved out from behind the tree. "i'm here, whoever you are, and we're not lost." i headed down to the bottom of the hill, hoping that the voice would keep its attention on me.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:15 pm
as Zahra distracted the lone traveler Apollo slipped down from the cloud he had been resting on and stepped out into the open "hello I'm..." Apollo paused for a moment "...Thom, a traveling bard at your service"

((anyone get the reference?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 pm
I felt my jaw drop, stupid, you'll give him away!.....I thought to myself, I quickly regained my composure enough to sneak a glance over at Strike, hoping to get some kind of info, but he just looked as stunned as I was........ Whatever Apol-I mean Thom...was doing, the girl was falling for it.

((No sorry, i don't get the refrence. I am sooooooo sorry!!!! i killed the forum and i am sssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! crying crying crying crying crying i'm so dumb..... gonk ))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:23 pm
"I was sent by these children's father" said Apollo glancing at Zahra and Strike "to help them on there journey."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:38 am
((Haha, Thom, Brom, that's nice. At least I hope that's the reference you were wanting us to get. Long time no post, eh?))

She jumped when the new comers popped out of the trees. Two kids, and a traveling bard. Nothing to worry about, right? "Uh-huh. Well, if there's anything I can do to help you on your way, please, don't hesitate to ask." Inclining her head slightly as a small bow, she thought quickly, What could they possibly be doing out here. Maybe if I can stick around, they'll lead me to something interesting.  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:59 am
i felt my jaw was still open, realizing it, quickly shut it and stammered "uh....uhm...oh uh, yeah! maybe you could help us, think you could point us in the direction of Delphi?"

((Delphi is where people believe Apollo's oracle once lived.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm
(Ok....before I get started I just want ppl to know, I gave infinate my Bio, so just ask her what I do, ok?)

*As Zahra said that, a dimensional vortex appeared by Mikki, and a man with black armor came out of the vortex*

"Hmm, I thought I felt a strange aura. Eh....must have been my imagination. Hmm...Zahra? Is that you? My, how long has it been? 150 years? The last time I saw you it was at the battle of Athens, when Ares was terrorizing the city, my how time flies when you're in a dimensional vortex that takes off about 3,000 years of age, and time, but I got out early. My, my, my, this place doesn't look like the world I was in, what happened here?"

*As I said that my eyes flashed a dark red, and then changed to black, I was surveying the area, looking to see if anyone was around, my eyes could see even the faintest of auras, finding Apollo in the process*

"Hey, Zahra, why is Apollo over there skulking around? Wait a minute, Apollo's supposed to be dead! Why is he alive? Zahra, where am I? Do you remember me? What is today's date? What war is in process right now?"

*My eyes turned from pitch black to sapphire blue, my eye color was controlled by my emotions, except the pitch black color*  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:22 pm
my eyes blinked in amazement who is this guy? i asked myself. suddenly strike was at my side.
"i didn't think you'd remember him. it has been quite a while since the last complete reunion. he's our cousin, gyro."
"who?"
"let me talk to him..." strike answered.

"long time no see Gyro, you can settle down, we're not in any war. just some conversations, and he's Thom. 'points to Apollo'"
strike assured.

my head was spining. i stumbled over to this Gyro, person and got close enough to touch him. i stared at him for what seemed like forever. suddenly his eyes flickered. startled i let out a gasp. then it hit me.
"I remember you!" i announced. "yeah, your that guy who set the highest record, for patrons in the underworld!" i shouted.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff