Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:21 pm
*Viral and Draden went near a helicopter near by and Viral jumped on it near the rotating blades and froze them in place and jumped offf getting caught by Draden* *The helicopter dropped like a rock into the ground and went out in a fiery explosion*

YEAH!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:23 pm
"That sounds good, with that repose, I feel up for another wave." Cthugarai cracked his knuckles and prepared his spear. "I think I have something that may cause a commotion. all I need is to lure some of the warriors into the courtyard up ahead. Just stay behind me for a little while OK? I don't want it inadvertently hurt you."

Striding into the courtyard Cthugarai deftly dodged attacks from all directions, a little bit of the time spell seemed to linger with him, making everything seem in slow motion.Working his way back into a corner the warriors were closing in with an arc, he stabbed the five closest machines concentrating on freezing them,
Ice formed so quickly that within moments they were encased in Ice crystals twice their size. Taking a power stance he swung the spear through the center of the crystals sending shards through the ranks behind them.

Everything that those thousands of crystals touched quickly froze, leaving the entire area frigid, and still. "That'll work for me." Cthugarai thought with an approximation of a grin on his face.

"Want to help me clean up?" He asked turning to Kerrigan  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Kerrigan shrugged. "Sure, Cthugarai. Uh, can I call you Cthu? I don't have the best memory for strange names. What do you want me to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 pm
Elcia continued to leave a trail of either thorny hedges or a more harmless seeming surprise.

She dropped little vine wreathes that when upset left the unsuspecting robotic men frozen in instantly growing vine traps.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 pm
"I kinda mind if you call me that... It reminds me of my old Clan... Feel free to think of another nick name if you must. As for the clean up, we have a courtyard of frozen machines. we can smash them crush them, punch them, kick them... And don't worry about them hurting, I figure that their molecules are frozen, they are as brittle as Balsa wood."

Cthugarai punched one of the nearest fighters to prove his point, it disintegrated into an icy cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:40 pm
*Viral surfed on Draden near a miltary airplane and Viral froze one of the engines while Draden destroyed another making it explode* *The pair then made their way to the other side and repeated their actions and the plane began falling quickly* *Draden then blasted the plane and made it fall downwards and in an even bigger explosion hit the ground next to the helicopter*

Concider us anti-air *He sais pridefully as he gave Draden a pat on the head*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:41 pm
"Oh. Sorry, I'll try to remember your name. Forgive me if I say it wrong though." She smiled sheepishly, then extended her claws and began to puncture through some of the frozen machines with enough force to shatter them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:49 pm
"How much fighting experience do you have.... Um, I'm not sure we've been properly introduced."

Cthugarai preformed a sweeping bow, "Cthugarai, At your service."

He then slashed through two more soldiers sending more shards into an alleyway where more soldiers were hiding.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
*He lands where Cthugarai and Kerrigan were while Draden continued reaking havoc in the skies*

Can i help Rai? It ok if I callyou that?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 pm
"I'm not really sure how much experience I have... hmm, what year is it again?" Kerrigan pondered for a moment as she smashed another soldier. "Well, it doesn't really matter I suppose. Sixty years or so." She returned his bow with a deep, formal curtsy. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Cthugarai. I am Kerrigan."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:09 pm
"Rai would be fine. Any help would be appreciated, even though there's not much resistance on this front." Cthugarai said to Viral.

Turing back to Kerrigan he says, "Pleasure to meet you Kerrigan, and I must say time has treated you well. I suppose I must ask now, what species are you? If you don't mine my prying."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:19 pm
"Not at all, Cthugarai. I am fae, half pixie and half sylph, to be precise. I'm actually quite young, only eighty three. Just haven't been battling till I was around twenty." She shrugged. "This doesn't seem very bad at all when you compare it to, say, World War Two. Now that was scary."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:33 pm
"I know what you mean. I was Just starting my training when it started... I'm actually a Demi-God spawn, I'm 183 and I'm still considered a pup." Cthugarai lets out a deep sight and looks at his feet. "It's been so long since I was able to open up to anyone. I've forgotten what trust felt like. I've spent most of my... time... staying out of history's way... Hiding." A look of Revelation crossed Cthugarai's face. "THE BOOK! We need to get that book from my cot! Come on!" Turning quickly he ran back through the courtyard,dashing past the remaining pieces of Warriors, and tanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:50 am
Kerrigan followed him quickly, smashing a few more soldiers as she passed, a confused look on her face. "What book now? You know, you seem to have some problems on maintaining a conversation." She quickly gave up on trying to keep up on foot and leaped into the air, flying after him. "But on the subject of hiding, I know a lot. I spend most of my time hiding and spying. I much prefer to do things, but most of the time I just can't."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:29 am
After setting her traps Elcia and Azkadellia doubbled back to where the others had congragated in time to hear the end of the conversation.

"Lets hope it is still there." She said fallowing after them.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff