Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:49 pm
which sinks into my skull and forces my brains to leak out my nose.

I drop Chibi Moon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 am
I pick up Chibi Moon and take the poor little thing home. Soon her dubbed voice and self-centered bratty behavior drive me to distraction, until I beat her to death with a flatiron. The state executes me a month later. From my cold dead hand...

... drops a credit card.  

Avzel

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am
((im back after so long O_O its me Gothic_Blood_Veins36))

The credit card falls so fast its slices my brain in half

drops the head im holding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:21 pm
i stumble across the head, i have my baseball bat in hand so i pick up the head and throw it up to hit it away...as i'm about to swing, the head's mouth opens and it starts biting me to death.

I drop my PSP  

Nigelbusa

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:44 am
I pick up the PSP. I decide to play it. when I turn It on it starts scrolling. I get frustrated and I run off a cliff. I drop a slinky.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 pm
I pick up the slinky, running to the stairs, I squat down at the top of the stairs and with all my might i push the slinky down the stairs. My hands get caught up in the momentum and I tumble down the stairs cracking my body on the tile floor below

I die
I drop a vial full of aids infested blood  

roses are forever

Nigelbusa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Dying of starvation an dehydration i come across this strange vial full of red liquid, so i drink it. So i was hydrated a little, but i still died of hunger.

Drops a piece of paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Im standing, staring up at the sears tower, I see a small square briskly floating down. I take a few steps back to see it better, not noticing im standing in the road. a car honks its horn and I jump out of the road. back under the falling paper I look up right as the corner of the paper jabs into my eye. I run in circles until i run into the side of a parked car, dying on impact.

My punctured eye falls into the next post

roses are forever

Orokami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:21 am
...*stares at eye*...and dies of disgust...>.>

The unlucky next poster gets my necklace...o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:53 pm
surprised "such a pretty necklace" *bends over and picks up necklace* as i look upwards after picking up the necklace a spear comes flying and crushes my right eyeball impaling itself in my brain.

Drops Orokami's necklace...  

Nigelbusa

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:44 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

the necklace, blood splattered from two fallen posters before me, comes out of nowhere and lands in my hand. it erupts into a blinding light and blinds me into unconsciousness. a serial killer comes and finishes off the job of the unlucky orakami's necklace.

*drops XxshadowxstalkerxX onto the next post* xp

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
I glomp xxshadowxstalkerxx to the ground. landing on train tracks. we die curled up together

I drop my tears

roses are forever

Nigelbusa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:15 am
as i go walking down the street, i feel some liquid droplets( tears ) falling on my head so as i look up to see what it is a brick comes raining down and hits my head causing my neck to snap.

I drop a strand of hair...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

I use your strand of hair to bring you back to life and you stab me for making you look up and you dying in the first place

I drop a wireless mouse

roses are forever

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:30 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

the wireless mouse drops out of nowhere onto my head. I attempt to use it, but once I go to click on Gaiaonline, it explodes, ending my life.

I drop a paper plate.

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff