Reply Teepees
[IC] =Lily's (D.B.) Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:31 am
"I'm Cynara!" she beamed. She shifted a little bit as the the filly jumped from the bushes. "My parents? My mother is called Alona...and my father is called Cyrus." The female's emerald orbs glanced to Delphia.

"Delphia...yeah! My daddy talks about you sometimes you and Zephi. He talks about mum a lot too. S'pose thats normal though." she grinned. "Do you have any foals?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:25 pm
Delphia swished her tail comfortably. She loved young ones, and didn' tmind a bit standing and devoting some attention to this one. "Ah yes, I know your father! When I was younger, he was one of the first to not mind my shyness." She leaned to nuzzle the foal again, glad to realize that it was a green bush she had been insideand not a leafy foal in reality.

"Yes, I do have foals, though they are all grown up now." She beamed happily down at the filly. "They are both boys, and quite handsome too, I think." She leaned to n** at an itch on her knee and looked back at Cynara. "Do you have any borthers or sisters?"

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:17 pm
"One of each actually! My brother's name is Moki and my sister's is Maeve." she grinned, but it soon fell as she caught a familiar scent...her father. She looked at her, "he's coming!" She hid behind Delphia.

Cyrus soon came from the brush earrings, feathers and war paint equipped. He walked with nobility and respect, the father soon glanced to Delphia and it changed. "Long time no see?" he chuckled. "I've see you've met one of my troublesome daughters."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:57 pm
Delphia neighed a welcoming greeting to her old friend. "That I have, and a fine filly she is!" She peeked at Cynara to smile at her conspiratorily. Part of her wished she had a daughter to be girly with. "She was just telling me how much she looks up to you!" She grinned at Cyrus. "She clearly idolizes her father."

She swished her tail to try and coax the little mare out. "So how is parenthood treating you, my friend?" She cocked her ears forwards towards the black stallion interestedly. She was somehow always curious as to how others dealt with the same challenges she faced.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:12 pm
"I bet," he replied to her comment about his daughter idolizing him. "Challenging." he simply replied. "Keeping up with one trouble maker is one thing but three of them at a time, wears me down." he stated sarcastically while a beam flickered in his eye. His ears flickered forward to his first flame.

Cynara bounded out enthusiastically, "I'm no trouble." she retorted nipping at his tail. The little filly was extremly happy, she never was or seemed depressed which was a good thing to Cyrus he would hate to see any of the ones he loved, especially his children, upset.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:11 am
Delphia neighed a laugh at the filly and nuzzled her gently. "Enjoy them while you can, Cyrus. It won't be long before they'll be all grown up and nearly gone from your life." Her chin tucked a bit as her eyes filled with sadness. She missed her boys. Perhaps a later foal would choose to remain with her as Cynara had chosen to stay close to Cyrus. "You miss them when they have their own lives."  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:48 am
He smiled weakly, as Delphia talked of his foals leaving them. His eyes soon filled with sadness and his heart seemed to jump. He felt weak and helpless thinking about it. "Hopefully she'll stay with the heard so I won't have to worry so much."

Cynara was still beaming as the Delphia nuzzled her. She rubbed her short mane against her leg as she retreated back to her father, "I'll never leave you daddy." she looked at Delphia, "I wish to meet one of your boys sometime." she always loved to meet others.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:02 am
Reserved: Erik and Aruna

Draculas Babe
The fear strucken and angst driven wind soquili sang to himself walked to the lake as the moon light glinted upon the surface. The stallions muscles rippled as he walked beneath his powerful hooves. His wings cringed against his sides as he entered the delicate and cold water they soon relaxed.
He made sure no one was around. And then continued singing his mornful melody. Silver orbs glanced from the pale mask as the water got deeper and emerged onto his back and he succumbed to the water.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hearing a sad song as she walked toward a lake she was familiar with, Aruna approached quietly. A sudden shock hit her as she stared.

...A Wind Soquili.

How long had it been since she last met one? Too long. And unbidden, she added her own soft voice to the song, but instead of singing, she merely hummed along. She wasn't sure why she had suddenly started to do that, but it gave her a tranquil feeling.

Draculas Babe
Erik was in his own world when another voice started singing, it wasn't as low as his but a female. He turned to the perpetrator, "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." he growled as he watched her through his mask. He was cold, but he didn't mean to be he had been aggressive ever since he was young...thats how he survived.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
She quit humming as soon as he had stopped. "What a greeting. You're an unusual Wind Soquili," She retorted, golden eyes sharpening. "And why shouldn't I be here? I have every right." She neither moved closer or further away from him.

Still, she felt sad for him, but she couldn't let that show. "What I'm doing here is my business. Surely one such as you, who understands alone time, could understand that." She assessed him mentally. Yup. Another troubled one, similar to Rahu.

Sheesh. She kept encountering all these broken-spirited Soquili. How did she manage to do that? She mentally hit her head against a tree trunk. She was such a loser!!!

Draculas Babe
"What did you call me?" he asked when he was referring to him being called a wind soquili. "And yes I'm unusual I'm a demon, you shouldn't be around me, anywhere else I could care less!" he snapped.
He exited the lake as droplets reighned from his thick, curly coat. She was being just as aggresive as himself so he had no regret nor guilt for the way he was acting, she shouldn't be by him.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Really?" She asked, snorting with disbelief. "A demon? I've seen and heard worse, believe me." If he thought he was frightening her, or being intimidating, he thought wrong.

"I shouldn't be around you because you're a demon. Hardly!" She snorted again, eyeing him up down, remaining in the same spot even as he moved toward her. "Anything else?

"After all, you're hurting deeply inside, even as you feel nothing for someone like me." She mentally rolled her eyes. That song from earlier was a huge clue, and she herself would have been more than stupid or dense to not realize it, either.

Draculas Babe
His eyes weakened, "Why do you think I roam in darkness mare? Why do you think I wear this mask? Out of fun?" he asked in a heavenly french accent. "No cheri, I do not. And you do not know anything about me so do not try and understand. It'll save us both the heart ache." he replied as he walked past her, his silky crimson tipped feather brushed against her.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Aye," she said, stiffening. "I'd rather not think of heart ache, for I have gone through enough." She thought back to when she had been deeply in love with a particular stallion, and then decided she had to move on. After all, he wasn't anywhere close to loving her as more than just a friend.

"But I am not asking you to explain to me anything. I am just saying that I don't think someone like you can be called a demon. No one can, unless they wanted to be proud of it." Oh, she knew some who would love to call themselves as such.

"I roam in darkness as much as you." She glanced up at the moon, and then turned, following the stallion. She wanted to help him. It was in her nature to help someone, even if it was someone she barely knew. "You're almost like a spirit," she suddenly said.

"A drifting spirit, one that is calm, but has another meaning belying it." She shrugged as she stopped. "Sorry. I just felt poetic suddenly." She grinned gently, and then returned to her stoic expression. "I'm called Aruna, gentle sir."

Draculas Babe
He stopped as she followed him, "You have nothing to hide, but beauty." He looked to her, "You will never understand, you can't." His silvery orbs glanced to the moon which where like two silvery moons themselves. "I am ze Phantom, m'lady Aruna." His wings spread as his leg slightly retracted his muscles flexing in a bow, as he did this sadness had filled his eyes as if someone were making him do this, howerver he was doing it out of polietness.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"I don't think I will be able to, not if you're not willing to let me," she commented, almost dryly, but seeing that "The Phantom" was very gentle and frail (she'd never tell him that, of course), she reigned in her tone to just letting it become a comment she just happened to be making.

"Nothing to hide but beauty?" She asked curiously. That didn't make sense. She wasn't that pretty, anyway, so what was he meaning? She made up for her plain-looking self with her personality, thankfully, or so she hoped. "Please don't bow." She fidgeted slightly. "It's... not right for someone like you to bow to someone like me.

"You don't have to be polite, either, especially if you don't feel like it!" She hated it when others felt obliged to do something. She'd rather they be honest, but she supposed she was being a hypocrite, as she herself did it sometimes.

Draculas Babe
His emotions were locked away his eyes shone nothing to her, he had killed people before he had came here flew from the awful place he had been...tormented. "Its descency to show a lady respect mademoiselle." He had learned many things from an elder mare whom was the only one to show the respect she had shone him. This Aruna, character though she was odd to him. He couldn't understand why, she acted in this peculiar way. Most others when he told them to leave they did, when he bowed she told him not to, strange.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:08 pm
Erik paused as he looked upon the open glade, he was upon a cliff or perhaps just a hill over looking Cyrus' herd lands. All were sleeping except Cyrus, he never seemed to sleep. He was pacing around as usual. Erik's wings ruffled as he left Cyrus to his herd and wandered farther from his own teepee. Where would he venture tonight, and what night creatures would he see or possibly meet? His silvery orbs glanced around curiously, as he made his way into unknown terrain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:57 pm
(( So did Faline get outsted by this other one or can she still post? ))  

Patamulemoose

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:33 pm
Cynara snuck out of the teepee, Cyrus stayed with the herd Erik was the only one who stayed around these parts. He had already left, he had taught her to sing and she wasn't all that bad, she started out and made her way into a deserted forrest where she could sing. "I waited for you today. But you didn't show, no no no. I needed you today. So where did you go? You told me to call, said you'd be there. And though I haven't seen you, are you still their? I cried out with no reply...and I cant feel you by my side so, I looked high to what I know your here. And I'm never Alone." It was a song she learned from another whom she held dear and had passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:23 pm
(( *sighs* I guess so huh? Would you tell me yes or no so I don't go off assuming things... cry ))  

Patamulemoose

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Pata lover
(( *sighs* I guess so huh? Would you tell me yes or no so I don't go off assuming things... cry ))

(Yes! You can post, sorry about that. :smacks self: I swore I posted you could. ))  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff