Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Then, robert swung his weapon and Altair bent his knees back, with his back near the ground, and swung his sword at roberts feet, but robert jumped. Robert couldnt land right and got on his back, then Altair stabbed his left knee, and backflipped a few times back.
After this, a strange concentrated look came over Robert's face, and Altairs head started to hurt severely.
"Ahh! What are you doing??" Altair yelled in pain. He fell to his knees and Robert lay there, laughing. Altair threw a knife at him and hit his ear, severely damaging Robert's ability to assault Altairs mind. It still pained his mind for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:25 am
Robert laughed.
"Shadow Blade! Full heal!"
He stood up and kicked Altair in the knees hard.
"Shadow blade! Mind torture !"
At once the mind assault/torture started, harder than ever as it was torture not just Mind Assault.
"Shadow blade! Mind Stab Ambush!"
As well as the torture, there were stabs in his mind that were rapid.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:29 am
Altiar put one foot, and one knee on the ground, bowing his head.
"Kill me if you wish. What'll it do to Kimiko? What'll it do to any of this community?" Altair said. "If you know your a real man, if you know you are a real killer, then do it. Or else no one will know your true power. Do it, or look like a coward in front of all of everyone whos seeing this."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:24 am
Kimiko looked at Altair. "You...why?" she said. "Why? You've come this far just to let yourself die!" she cried angrily. She ignored her pain and stood up. "Do you think that we joined together just to let ourselves die and let go of hope of taking over the world?! This is for the rest of the other roughs!" she shouted, now standing in front of him. She took his hand and pulled him onto his feet. "Stand up."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm
"Because..." Altair said. "Because, I knew this man would not be able to kill me. He hasn't the the cold heart."
Altair wanted to torture Robert. He took his sword and slowly drew lines on Roberts chest, the cut his left leg off.
"Hurts, doesn't it." Then Altair smashed the handle of his sword on Robert's face.
"Thats not NEAR the pain I felt of my mind being assaulted." Altair yelled. "Kimiko. What should we do with him now." Altair said with a serious look on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Kimiko grimaced. "Tch. Are you kidding? He killed his SISTER." she said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm
Name: Blade Icestorm
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Main Weapon(s): Long thin sword
Spare Weapon(s): two spare knives
Personality: Aloof
Bio: Blade's life was good before his family was attacked by a group of Rough's. He was forced to watch as they tortured his entire family and as a cruel joke they tortured him but left him alive. A old man found him lying in his old blood. He was an ancient warrior of a forgotton name, the old man retrieved his fathers sword and took care of his body while he was injured. When Blade recovered the old man taught saw a fire of hatred and a thirst for vengence in his eyes, so he taught him everything he knew about the ways of the sword. And as a parting gift gave him two twin daggers. Blade vowed he would slay all rough's in the world and especially the ones who killed his family if he ever can find them.
Rough or smooth?: Smooth

*Blade watched the battle at a long distance making sure to stay well hidden. He found that he was impressed with their skills but he wondered exactly what they were going to do with the man. He kept his sword unclipped and ready in case it became ugly.*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:02 am
Altair gave a small nod to Kimiko. With no hesitation, he took his sword, and stabbed Robert, right through the middle of the chest.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 pm
*Seeing the man use a deceptive move he unsheathes his sword and grips it in both hands. And thinks to himself: A true rough." He crouched in an attack stance, so in a quick second he can strike*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:02 pm
Kimiko hears a noise and looks west. She sees a man with na sword, in an attack stance. "I see you," she said loudly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:16 pm
"Kimiko. Would you rather take Robert or this other guy?" Altair asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:21 am
*He notices she looks at him and yells out to him. Acting fast he unsheaths his sword, which is nearly as long as he. Unsure of exactly what to do he moves back a little knowing that at any moment they may strike. One of these were rough but who? The man that was stabbed or the other two who seemed to be working with each other?*  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:08 am
Kimiko moved over to Altair and whispered in his ear,"Pretend to be smooth, he could be one." She moved away from him slowly. "Hi, I'm Kimmi. A professional rough killer."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:24 am
He looked at both of them hard.
"If your a rough killer then why'd you resort to trickery and stabbed that man?"
He was only slightly confused, but he decided to let his gut be his guide and at this moment he didnt trust them.
Their deceit showed alot, could I be wrong? I better just watch them carefully to figure that one out...and not to turn my back on them for one second, especially on the man who stabbed the other guy.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm
"Because, he's a rough dressed as a smooth!" Kimiko exclaimed. "Aree youu saying that I'm lying?" she said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff