Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Luke chuckled. "Well, 's all right." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Temorichi shakes her head and smiles. she has finally found out how to use this, but now she just needs to find out how to see other peoples pasts, and futures. she has not seen her future really, it does not come up.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:18 pm
"Well, let's read on before you start practicing." Luke said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:43 pm
"It says 'First of all, you must stay calm for any of this to work. Then close your eyes, and think of the happiest thing that ever happened to you. Then....Then...'" Jake said, but hesitated to read. "Luke. If I try, this, it may work. But the thing is...I can't think of any happy things in my life...My life wasn't really that good." Jake explained more. "On the canvas of my life is spattered black paint of depression and sadness..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:42 pm
Luke thought for a moment. "Try to remember that time that I gave this book to you.
iRock_The_Hardest
Jake looked at the bag, then Luke. He took it out of the bag and started flipping through the pages.
"Thanks Luke!" Jake said enthusiastically. "This may help me learn how to do a few more things in my fox form." Jake looked at the title. "Its even the specific book for fox animagus!! How'd you know I was an animagus?"

iRock_the_Hardest
"I can't wait to use this after work!" Jake thought.

Luke smiled helpfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm
"Thank you. The next rule is to concentrate on the happy thing, then the fox. That is how to begin training for maintaining the fox and human forms." Jake read. "Well, guess I'll try."
Jake sat still, closed eyes, thinking of the moment he set eyes on the book, then thought of being a fox. He waited...  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:05 pm
A blue swirl of magic surround Jake and enclosed him within, in a few seconds, standing there, was a brown fox. Luke clapped, impressed. "That was good, for your first try." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:18 pm
Jake opened his eyes, and tried to talk, but instead, barked like the animal he was. He looked in the book and tried to see if there was a page on how to turn back, flipping pages with his nose. All the book said to do was go in five counterclockwise circles. He tried.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:15 am
A bright green swirl of magic surrounded Jake, and standing there, was his original form. Luke smiled. "Good job! Now watch me!" he exclaimed, thinking of a happy moment and thinking of an animal. A deep red swirl of magic surround Luke, and standing there was a strange organism that was green with brown spots, 3 eyes on stalks, and 2 tentacles. He spoke, and it sounded sort of like,"Meerplogot urupatee goot."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 am
((( eek Shweet... )))

"Whoa!" Jake exclaimed and backed up a little bit. "Hey, Luke. While you're changing back I'll look and see if I can choose which color fox I want to be. Browns just....Not my color."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:11 am
((lol, i was bored and didnt know what else to put xD))

A green swirl of magic covered the monster and Luke appeared in its place. "Well....were you thinking of a brown fox?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:19 am
"Hmm.....Yeah, I think so. I would think of a red fox but the brown woods around us influenced me." Jake said, trying to be a red fox.
A deep red swirl surround Jake, then there stood a proud red fox.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:25 pm
Luke nodded in approval. "Now, to be able to understand the language of the foxes." he said, flipping the page.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:10 pm
Jake looked at the pages swirl by, then a flashback came.

Jake's mind, age 5.
Here I am. Seeing me getting taken away to not see my mother die. I hit the guy off of me so I could see my mother. Ba-BOOM! "No!!" ...It was too late...I saw her get shot, but I didn't know if she was dead, because in my mind the words appeared 'Keep Hope. Don't Let It Die Out', and heard a blood-curdling scream from my mother. I...I'm afraid if I'll never see her again.

Jake was knocked back a few feet.
"My head..." Jake muttered. He started crying a bit. "I don't know if I'll ever see Janelle again either...She just...Disappeared..." Jake whispered under his breath.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 am
Temorichi looks around and stands up, with the orb under her arm. She rubs one of her eyes and yawns. She has been trying to see her future for a while now, but with no success, she gave up. She needs some one else to practice on, but Luna, Jake and Luke are gone, and no one else is working for her. Jake and Luna are the only Employees. She sighs and sits behind the bar, with her head in her hands. She starts sobbing, quietly.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff