Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Slim's DOODLES (Generation 2): Update #7: +4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 am
Spitze. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 am
Who ever said I was going to use the nickname? It's Slim's. She gave it, she gets to use it. If I really wanted to, I'd come up with another name, but Tsuji fits, so I leave it at that. And when I did it to Saverio, it was just a case of "poking the bear." You don't do it, because bad things tend to happen when you do.
But, the matter's been settled anyway, so I don't even know why I'm bothering to type this...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:02 pm
Slim95
Okay, folks... It's time to for me to lay down the law. *nodnod*

These nicknames (Pudding, Cookie, YunYun, etc) were meant as terms of endearment, and I'll not have any of you abusin' them... If you use them with the intent of embarassing one another, I'll....

I'll.....

Well, I'll get very flustered. >_<

Yeah...I got "Thallie" for pickin' on Undies, lol. I think the other options were a bit worse. I managed to erase those from memory.

She's a tough one, this little Slim here. Please don't fluster her...it only makes her cuter, yet a bit more devious in her revenge. Fear the cute ones, for they are dangerous.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 pm
Erica, dangerous?

HA. HA. HA. HA. HA!  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 pm
Jaft
Erica, dangerous?

HA. HA. HA. HA. HA!

No jaft, don't tempt her, she has the power of art! We will all fall before our iconic images being tarnished in her comics! Like Al Gore she has power over everything!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:08 pm
Ugh...Gore just did a Kerry commercial out here...I can't stand him Please don't compare our lovely Slim to that old rag.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:31 pm
But he is going to rule the world! He made the internet so that we would believe in global warming. Why you ask? So that when Russia takes over all the Balken states (like Georgia) He will be the only alternative! He invested in the Green industry and as thus has the most to gain. I would bet that Iraq is also his doing. He wants oil to go up in price so that Russia has even more of a reason to take over now! All the while he stays out of the spot light and gets rich!

Slim has this power in her hands! her drawings manipulated me and Tusji to fight over nicknames! She wants us to dance for her! NO MORE I SAY! I know all of your plan Slim and I will have none of it! I refuse to let you take contro-gunshot wound to the chest-Gahh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:09 pm
Sav, I think you and Tsuji would have fought over this regardless. That does seem to be your personality...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:28 am
What are the nicknames anyway? YunYun and Cookie? or something like that... All I know is, I'm already named after food, so even if I do get in Slim's good books, I don't have to worry about a nickname. HARHARHAR! I WIN!

*Takes Sav's wallet and walks away* He's dead, so he won't be needing his money.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:39 am
I dunno, Pancake. She might start calling you Waffles.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:45 am
@Thal: Aaw, I only claimed to give you "Thally" as a punishment. whee I calls you that because I like it~.

Also. You're darn right I'm tough. >:3

@Jaft: stare Not a word out of you....

@Sav: *blows smoke away from her gun* What was that, Cookie? mrgreen Were you saying something?

@Pan: Nuh uh, Ri-kun and Cookie. You're always in ma good book, Pan. Just never felt like makin' a new name for you.

lol Though I could always call you Peter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Waffles aren't as good as Pancakes. So I can't be called Waffle.

If you start calling me Peter, I will come to your house and Rape you >_< I don't like that name. Though, I suppose you could call me Lyth Kross - Destroyer of Innocence, Rapist of Women, and the mighty Slayer of Dragons.

That's all one thing too, so you'd have too type it all out every time you address me.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:12 pm
You'll..... You'll what?! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Oh please, you know I'd never do that! I'd come to your house and play Hide and Seek, or play Twister or some random board game thing. Only type of rape you'd be receiving from me is Video Game rape... Where I pwn you so hard in a game that your a** starts to physically hurt from the inhuman amounts of pwnage you're receiving.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:04 pm
Flapjack, then. That's old school pancakes, for those that don't know.
And Pancake, just because you can doesn't mean you should. After all, even though no means yes, tasers to the balls still mean mind-numbing pain.
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff