Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:49 am
20/09/2007 12:34pm @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:56 am
I can't really cook xd I can only like... fry some chicken and stuff gonk And some very basic meals xd Yay boxed stuff?? =o Or canned xd I can't use my washer either it's too complicated D: TOO MANY OPTIONS!!! >_<;;

And so what if I don't have these skills D:< That's what my partner in life is for biggrin  

churrlo

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 am
Willumms is right. He's got madd skills :] and cooking is easy. It's actually not simple but complicated considering that there is a science behind it.

@Choochoos: so... you intend to b a lazy, boorish, mooching, codependent jerk? That's quite the plan.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:24 am
Well in a way yes xd Lmfao. The things I can't do, he can ^_^ But the things he can't do, I can soooo we like even out. Like he will clean =o But I'll make the money D:< And cook xd Cause he's worse than me lmfao.  

churrlo

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:28 am
teh sexiful nerdy
Willumms is right. He's got madd skills :] and cooking is easy. It's actually not simple but complicated considering that there is a science behind it.

@Choochoos: so... you intend to b a lazy, boorish, mooching, codependent jerk? That's quite the plan.
Well, I wouldn't say I have mad skills, far from it actually.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 am
Also a lot of men tend to mooch from their wives xd It's just life razz  

churrlo

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 am
It's all changing though!!

All the girls of today suck at cleaning and cooking now... it's being left to us guys... silly women and their ambitions...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:31 pm
RaidenKazama
It's all changing though!!

All the girls of today suck at cleaning and cooking now... it's being left to us guys... silly women and their ambitions...

yes, silly women indeed. what happened to the days when every man smoked tobacco out of a pipe and everyone's kids were named billy and jane? before "microwaves" and "wendy's". xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:08 am
Its like in South Park where everyone becomes metro D: LORD SAVE US  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 pm
@choos: haha I love you. I'm not trying to be a b***h about it, just pointing out that it's quite the amazing plan :]

and true but mine wont be allowed to. I'm not a feminist,far from it, actually. But I intend to make my husband do his fair share of the work regardless of job because I'm going to be working too. :]

@Willumms: yes you do. at least better than most guys I know. I mean, Jay is an amazing cook but he wants to be a chef. And Dean can do laundry but he's....Dean. He sings the female parts of all the dirty songs we know for god's sakes and tells me his v****a is better xD

@Raiden: hahahaha I'm the opposite of a feminist, I believe that women belong at home raising children and in the kitchen cooking. Children should not be sent to daycare for any reason. I intend to be a florist or something similar that will allow me to work while my children are at school and then be home for them during the afternoon. :] I think God made us the ones to bear children for a reason. :]

@Jeffums: my friend Corey actually smokes a pipe, I always tell him it's sexy xD When I went to the beach I got him a candy pipe :] lol.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:44 pm
Aw I know I love you babydoll heart heart Randy's gonna clean and I'm gonna cook xd I have to learn how to hehe. I'm also gunna be the money maker gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm
churrlo
Aw I know I love you babydoll heart heart Randy's gonna clean and I'm gonna cook xd I have to learn how to hehe. I'm also gunna be the money maker gonk

haha I love you too :]

LAWL my mom told me I should be a prosty and make enough monies to support you.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:54 pm
Whoa, sorry tsn. :[ I missed your gaiaverssary a looong time ago...er, happy late one?

And let's see. I didn't know there were so many things you could get confused about when doing laundry. XD I always thought you just...put it in, chose the settings and let it run. O_o I don't separate my colors and they don't bleed. I guess it's the detergent? I honestly just don't have time to worry about it. :[

And, and, I can cook somewhat. I'm terrible at cooking meat (don't know anything about it and am afraid to go near it raw because I'm afraid I'll mess it up and kill someone. XD)....so I guess it's a good thing men seem to enjoy cooking meat. Or at least grilling. I don't bother with it anyway, so if my husband wants to eat meat he can take care of it himself! I can work with vegetables and pastas and breads. o_o I don't know too much about baking. I don't intend on having kids, so I'm not worried about the whole staying home and taking care of them thing. But I do want to take care of my husband as much as I can at least...as long as he takes care of me too. XD I'll work, he'll work, I'll do some cleaning, he'll do some cleaning, I can probably do most of the cooking but my boyfriend likes to cook, and doesn't mind cleaning as long as it isn't dishes. So if I marry him, we'd already agree on this stuff. Mhm...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 pm
aprilness
Whoa, sorry tsn. :[ I missed your gaiaverssary a looong time ago...er, happy late one?

And let's see. I didn't know there were so many things you could get confused about when doing laundry. XD I always thought you just...put it in, chose the settings and let it run. O_o I don't separate my colors and they don't bleed. I guess it's the detergent? I honestly just don't have time to worry about it. :[

And, and, I can cook somewhat. I'm terrible at cooking meat (don't know anything about it and am afraid to go near it raw because I'm afraid I'll mess it up and kill someone. XD)....so I guess it's a good thing men seem to enjoy cooking meat. Or at least grilling. I don't bother with it anyway, so if my husband wants to eat meat he can take care of it himself! I can work with vegetables and pastas and breads. o_o I don't know too much about baking. I don't intend on having kids, so I'm not worried about the whole staying home and taking care of them thing. But I do want to take care of my husband as much as I can at least...as long as he takes care of me too. XD I'll work, he'll work, I'll do some cleaning, he'll do some cleaning, I can probably do most of the cooking but my boyfriend likes to cook, and doesn't mind cleaning as long as it isn't dishes. So if I marry him, we'd already agree on this stuff. Mhm...

haha nice I'm at the same point with meats. but its okay cause I can I just dont like to use them xD

:] andthats good about agreements like that :]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:06 pm
O: You're gonna do whatz for me?!

I roffled at what you said btw xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]