Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
O: new guild game?** announcement pg 17 ** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolololol
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:01 pm
I still need to download it xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm
looks like I'm aiming at de-buffs. I have the haste but the debuffs not only debuff but they do good damage too.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:11 pm
TheBlueWarrior
looks like I'm aiming at de-buffs. I have the haste but the debuffs not only debuff but they do good damage too.

hey blue!

pick a time ((eastern standard just so we don't get confuzzed)) and i'll totally get online too and then we can be soul mates. xd

cause i'm jealous of jfm and saku getting to be butt-buddies. I WANNA BE BUTT-BUDDIES WITH SOMEONE DAMMIT!

also, it won't let you type the word "stupid". you can say "hella" or "wtf" or "sucks" but not "stupid".

not even "estupido" works...but bakka does. xd

it gives you this message that says "I will use acceptable language."

stupid. rofl

oh, and i want to thank jfm AGAIN for helping me out! he's verra patience and doesn't tease me on my lack of skillz. heart

((but i'm @ lvl18 now...mua ha ha...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:19 pm
Steph and Kitty are vagpals O: Aren't you jealous of them xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:27 pm
churrlo

hell yes i am!

crying no girls asked me to sm with them, but a LOT of 13-14yr old boys did.

i kept telling them "NO THANK YOU! I AM VERRA OLD!"

jfm was like "its a game, don't worry about it!" but NO! because i know how little boys that age are and i've dealt with their obnoxious cyber-crushes before and i am sooo not going down that path again! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:33 pm
Very true xd I am either partnering with Dan or with Janus ^^  

churrlo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:03 pm
give me a hour or two, I won't get out of class for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:42 pm
bluegrass cat
churrlo

hell yes i am!

jfm was like "its a game, don't worry about it!" but NO! because i know how little boys that age are and i've dealt with their obnoxious cyber-crushes before and i am sooo not going down that path again! crying

ive got a crush on angel, hes a sexy beast. xD so, hes mine now.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:17 pm
I'm getting on now. If anyones playing I'll try to look for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:01 am
jfm567
bluegrass cat
churrlo

hell yes i am!

ive got a crush on angel, hes a sexy beast. xD so, hes mine now.

you can soul mate with multiple people???

and anyway, angel is refusing to play. i keep trying to get him to, but oh no, he won't.

i'll be on tonight around 11pm eastern standard time!!! so there! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:38 am
Anyone around want to play now? I think I was able to find some good armor.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:06 pm
I'm downloading it biggrin So maybe in a bit?

churrlo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:08 pm
churrlo
I'm downloading it biggrin So maybe in a bit?

Sounds good. Let me know when its finished.
Is it me, or does it look like your eggs turned into duds? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:09 pm
They're hatching xd There's a big hole in them because they are about to become dragons instead of eggs ^_^

churrlo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:11 pm
churrlo
They're hatching xd There's a big hole in them because they are about to become dragons instead of eggs ^_^

Oh, got it. So what are you aiming to do?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff