Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:58 pm
A woman came. She was a Shadow like Narista and Draea. She seemed to hold much power. Ordinary shadows seemed to flee. No wonder, she was not an elf, she was a shade. She was wearing a long dress trimmed with silver and had separate flowing sleeves of the finest silk. She wore a perfume Draea and Drajira could never create. She seemed to glide not walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:14 pm
He stutters seeing this new person, he backed up wondering if he was seen. But curious at how she moved, he knew she wasnt natural.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:22 pm
She used her dark powers to put Nerista in a trance so she could talk to Narista.
"Hello Narista, we havnt seen each other in a while."
Draea moved away jealously.
"Narista who is this simple pawn that wishes to be promoted to Queen?" she hissed coldly in a way that Draea never couldve.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:41 pm
He spoke in the language of the ancients, knowing that only they could understand it at that moment.
"This would be Draea. And she has her uses at this moment, she managed to find the ancient ruins that I've been seeking for a long time."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:55 pm
"She found them off Drajira yet I knew where thr ruins stood before Draea knew and it was MY pure knowledge although i knew Drajira knew where they were." She smirked."This Draea thinks she is at the top, the Queen guarding you the King, thinking that as you were the King you were weak and puny. Yet she like most is a pawn, and to be above a pawn is an honor already. No, you are a Rook, destroying all that you hate in your path."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 pm
"You always did have a way with words my dear. I let her think I need help so she stays doing everything she can to make me happy, its when she slips that she will be discarded. I've spent so long in that prison that I've truely lost track of all this information."
He glances at Draea
"And now I have an upstart Queen, heh amusing in some regards."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 pm
"She does everything for the person she loves, look she is jealous that i am even talking to you" She sneered.
Draea, dispite the fact she didnt know the language she marched over in jealously.
"Stop talking!" She roared in more jealously. She stepped forward to push her away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:36 pm
He couldnt help himself, he laughs.
"Isn't it nice to see what a little so called love can do? It makes those blind to the truth, watch this."
He moves behind Draea and wraps his arms around her waist, then speaks softly into her ear in common.
"Calm down dearest, you know I only have eyes for you."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm
Draea relaxed in his arms.
She believes every thing you say by the looks of it
She was speaking in his mind so Draea could not detect they were still talking to each other.
She does believe you only love her, well at least she will do well as a sacrifice later.
She sneered.
A pawn loves a rook to only be crushed by the rook later, she is weak indeed! She has no eyes for anyone but you unless you take away her eyes and destroy them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:54 pm
He laughs in his head but keeps a smile on his face.
Now you see why I keep her. We will need a sacrifice later, so why not have it so the victem is willing to kill themself for my undying love. With of course the promise of ressurrection. And of course I couldnt love a woman like this but to play with thier strings is amusing to myself.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:22 pm
Indeed.
Draea still looked jealous.
"How do i know you dont like that lady?"
"Dont call me a lady!" She snapped."My name is Nyxus"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:39 pm
"Because my dear she has a slight temper problem. And independant, she feels like she doesnt need anybody."
Without her noticing he winks at Nyxus.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:40 am
Draea looked over at them.
"Did i sense a wink? admit it, you like her, i can sense things like that you know that!" She snarled.
It seems she has the slight temper problem eh Narista?
"Who is this elf?"
"I am not a simple elf! i am a shade elf!"
"Im a queen!"
"Im a princess!"
"Ha im a queen and your only a princess!"
"I bet i could defeat you in combat"
Nyxus spoke calmly while Draea spoke harshly.
"Will you?"
"O yes"
"Listen! i am the Guardian of Darktowr!"
"I am the Guardian of Nightshade!"
"Nightshade, isnt that the old really magical place?"
"Yes, my name even means Nightshade in the ancient language" ((Nyx means Night in greek while her surname which is Umbra means Shade or Shadow in Latin))
Draea was horrified.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:26 am
"No you did not, and what we were talking about is the size of her army and if its ready to move out at a moments notice. For she was my ally in ages past."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:14 am
She looked at him.
"An ally hmm? And what if as an ally you fall in love with her" She snapped out of it, "A Nightshade army?"
"No" She grinned."Our people keep to themselves, the army is an army of War-elves and Wizards of Thistlesap"
"Thistlesap, those elves are powerful fighters, not as good as Nightshade though" Draea said gloomily.
"They are still quite powerful" Nyxus retorted. "I conquered the war-city"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces