Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Elven BlackSmiths (Needs other people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What class are you?
  Mage! Let us smite those who are not Mages XD
  Warrior! Let us chop those who are not Warriors X3
  Ranger! Let us impale those who are not Rangers XP
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:27 pm
"I come from Oreia, This Maze is the entrance to it." He said. "Oreia is a city, i thought you knew it as it is a mythical place to many blacksmiths, indeed blacksmiths and miners wish to go there"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:36 pm
He growled deep in his throat cursing his curiousity. So I've come to a fabled blacksmith city have I? Then where is this entrence or where is the exit, whichever is closer."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:43 pm
((the answer is in the cities name. Ore-ia))
"The closest depends on your alignment" The Old Elf said. "The Exit and Entrance depend on your heart power"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm
"Heart power? Than I must not be worth, everywhere I turn I find danger.Plants that strike with lightning and water, earth that drains energy from my bones, and now an endless maze for me to forever wander through. He sighed as he though of his impending defeat, but then something struck him. He musnt give up. He was SCAR! Quit was never an answer. He looked at the old man with a fire in his eyes. Either they let me in or they do not, either way I die the way I lived, fighting, I must go since you cannot help me."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:55 pm
"You do not understand, they cannot let you in. The Maze must let you in."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:04 am
Whether it be the maze or people, I care not. I wont sit idly by and watch myself decay as I gave up. I will die with pride as is my birthright. He chose one path and followed it with a new upbeat attitude.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:16 am
The maze laughed and spoke
Pride, pride of what? are you conceited? is that your birthright?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:23 am
"Magic, I care not of what you speak. It is a sense of honor that I feel, a code of honor telling me never to give up. This is just another one of the mazes test's which I grow tired of. I would ask for assistance but you are concieted to judge a man's heart, to tell who passes and who stays forever lost or dead."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am
The Test that you speak of, you have passed it by saying those words
Two doors appeared.
Exit back to your forests is on the left and entrance to Oreia is to the right.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:27 am
His ears perked up but not quite trusting the door he entered Oreia, figuring he might as well find out what he came all this way for. Bruised and sightly wounded he stumbled into the gate, feeling his weary traveling coming upon him. He knew he would sleep, and he hoped he was safe when he did.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:29 am
"We meet again" Said a voice. It was Drajira but she was clad in armour.
"There is going to be a war and we need all the help we need."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:32 am
His mouth felt dry and seeing her again made him smile a little. One slight problem with that at the moment, you see thanks to the trial I have spent more energy than I should have, I tapped into everything I had, it wont be long but watch me for five hours. As he uttered this last word his body gave and he collapsed on the ground in front of her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:36 am
She bit her lip and took out a blue blade and her jade staff. She put the blade on his back, it glowed. She them waved her staff over him to heal the rest of his power. She then picked up the blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 am
His eyes fluttered open and he flexed his hands to test his strength. Feeling everything in order he stood up slowly. Impressive magic there majesty. Able to restore a were's energy. He popped himself a few times and grimaced. then mumbled something low. If she hears: "Cant believe I passed out in front of her feet."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am
"The blade is made from Ice Moonstone" She explained. "Werewolves restore their energy quicker when it is full moon as opposed to new moon. This blade can also use ice and water magic"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff