Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:14 pm
Blu sighed and started walking towards the park, not waiting for the man she had stolen from. It wasn't her fault. She ahd to do something. Her family's large garden had, out of no-where, died, and they didn't have enough money for the food they needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 pm
"Believe me. I can tell something is bugging you. I'm part cat, remember? I can tell these things. Animals can always sense how your feeling." Kazumi said, and lead him down a large hallway, full of paintings and art. "The bathroom is right here. And the room your staying in is right here." Kazumi said, pointing to 2 doors right across from each other. She opened the door to the guest room, to reveal a large room with baby blue walls and a queen sized bed. The closet door was open, bare except cat food and tuna on the top shelf. A lounge chair was in one corner, and next to it a large books shelf filled with books. A nightstand was next to the bed, and a dresser was across from the bed with a mirror on the side. "I hope you like it. My room is the door at the end of the hall. And the room across from the loft is strictly off limits. That's Lucy's room, and she doesn't like anybody but me in there. So don't ask why there's a doggie door on the door." Kazumi said, and left the Guest room and went back downstairs.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 pm
Miyako gasped at the sudden appearance of a cat on her shoulder. She tripped over her own feet and fell flat on her face. At least it was just grass... She picked herself up and petted the cat cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Gandalfa laughed a little cat's laughed and sat on her back to clean herself. "Mrrrt?"  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 am
(( I need a better job))
By the time Chase had realized why she was holding out her hand at him she had already stood up and started walking away
"of courese you wouldent care what happened to something of mine. If it dont involve you then whats the big deal right?" Chase shook his head before he spoke again "this world we live in, and people wonder why im an a**"
Chase looked up to where the woman who stole his wallet was and quickley realized she had already cossed the street and made a quick jog to catch up with her  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 am
"listen i'm really tired, would you mind if i catch a few winks before diner?"
John yelled after Kazumi stretching out on the bed  

PendragonX9

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 am
Blu turned and waited until he had caught up with her before turning back and saying, "If you can figure out why our garden died, go ahead and be an idiot. If you can figure out how to help, go ahead and help. Just quit bothering me afterwards. I'm not in the mood."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:53 am
Miyako wasn't sure what to do anymore. She laid tummy down in the grass unhappily. "Ugh" She groaned, the fall had been slightly painful. She turned to look at the cat with a look of despair. "Look at the bright side..." She thought. "At least the grass isn't wet." Her eyes scanned the area around her. No one was around.  

PandyChibi

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am
Chase gave her a confused look before he returned fire
"Like im in the mood to have someone steal my wallet. Thanks for the offer but im a contract......look im just no gardener, I have no clue how to do that stuff plant seeds, give it water and wait for it to grow. It really dont seem like that hard of a concept to understand"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:50 am
Blu turned and slapped Chase across the face with her claws extended. "My family's garden has been alive for several hundred years, and all of the sudden last month, every single one of the plants just, just, wilted! And I watched them! It only took a few seconds, and then all three hundred plants were dead! Don't you know how it feels to lose something you care about!?"
She paused, eyes overshadowed. "I was gonna go to a different town and get a job so they could have soem food, but I missed the train and now I can't."  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm
"Sure." Kazumi yelled back upstairs. She sighed and sat down on the couch, and closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep, but was awoken half an hour later by the doorbell. She got up, stretching. The over sized bell on her neck chimed, and she walked over to the door. Opening the door, she took the pizza from a overweight teenage boy, and paid him. "John! Pizza's here!" Kazumi yelled upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 am
((Sorry, been unable to get on recently... power outage, out of town, now my laptop's virused... and now I don't think my character fits in anywhere at the moment, so... I'll just wait? ^.^; ))  

Lobo-chan

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 pm
Chase saw the hit comming and did absoutley nothing to stop it from happining. he brought he's head back onto his shoulders and looked her in the eye "Im pretty sure everyone on this planet knows how your fealing, you act like your all alone just because people dont care for anyone but themselves. Well I got a news flash for you babe thats the way the world works, theirs nothing you can do, or I can do that will magicly bring back your garden tomarrow. You need to get over the fact that it happened and fix the problem not run away on sometrain or theft from others because karma will turn right around and bite you in the a** again for that s**t"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 am
Blu thought of a million things she could say to him, but didn't. Instead she just turned her back on him and walked away. She didn't care if he giot his wallet back anymore. Heck, she'd steal it again as soon as he got it. Oh well to his thoughts!  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

xXiiLoveMonkeyzXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 am
((Hi guys, I'm Kiwi! And I'm just gonna randomly join this RP.... maybe someone can help me pick up on it I will try. -My name for the RP is Anastasia.-))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff