Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion
whats the theme of your avi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Litterbox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 pm
cute evil  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm
This is the background story for my avitar...

He used to live in Chernobyl, Russia, before the Chernobyl reactors went off. When the reactors exploded he was exposed to severe radiation being that he was a worker at the plant. Coming down with radiation sickness, he began to die slowly. However, he did not. The prolonged exposure to radiation has given him an immunity to it. Instead he began to mutate. He gained super human strength and dexterity. He almost became zombie like. But still alive. The United States government took him to a secret testing facility where they ran numerous tests on him. They then equipped him with their most advanced weapons technology, state of the art biosuit armor, com-links, heat-vision goggles, their most advanced guns and rocket launchers, and to top it all off, access to the USA's entire nuclear warhead stockpile, with which he could call in a nuclear airstrike anywhere in the world. He was the ultimate fighting machine.

But like every good experiment something went wrong, his mind became warped and he got out of control. Killing everyone in the facility at which he was held and then blowing it up. He escaped. He now goes and kills any whom he sees unfit or weak. Not even an entire army can stand up to him. No one can stop his killing rampage. For he is the Nuclear Soldier.  

Nuclear Soldier

coco_mademoiselle000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 am
Nuclear Soldier
This is the background story for my avitar...

He used to live in Chernobyl, Russia, before the Chernobyl reactors went off. When the reactors exploded he was exposed to severe radiation being that he was a worker at the plant. Coming down with radiation sickness, he began to die slowly. However, he did not. The prolonged exposure to radiation has given him an immunity to it. Instead he began to mutate. He gained super human strength and dexterity. He almost became zombie like. But still alive. The United States government took him to a secret testing facility where they ran numerous tests on him. They then equipped him with their most advanced weapons technology, state of the art biosuit armor, com-links, heat-vision goggles, their most advanced guns and rocket launchers, and to top it all off, access to the USA's entire nuclear warhead stockpile, with which he could call in a nuclear airstrike anywhere in the world. He was the ultimate fighting machine.

But like every good experiment something went wrong, his mind became warped and he got out of control. Killing everyone in the facility at which he was held and then blowing it up. He escaped. He now goes and kills any whom he sees unfit or weak. Not even an entire army can stand up to him. No one can stop his killing rampage. For he is the Nuclear Soldier.

well isn't that a nice story! my avi is goth cute. i'm planning on adding something pink.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 pm
Purple and black. xp  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Red Dye Number Three

Lonely Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Sexy wartime.
Come on, baby, invade me. Show me how well-trained your army is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 pm
I'm thinking Grim Reaper/Demon overlord hybrid of some sorts.  

Chaoti Regnum

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 pm
i guess kinda evil?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 pm
my theme of my avi is cosplay.
read or die the ova  

Fujita_Makos

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

~`Wolf_Mage`~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 pm
At this very moment it's suppose to have a cute magical feel to it. If i had my elven ears itd be the elven magic....but yeah =0 thats about it

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101681543#title if you haven't seen this yet ;] ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 am
well my current avi is a dragon knight.  

Fujita_Makos

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm
lady carnal of a 1700s army  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm