Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix
Well, i just transferred a bunch of stuff through my mules. i ended up making about 18k in 5 days, plus over 7k in items that i am going to keep. I also got a bunch of tokens, bugs and trash. I have updated my gold count on teh front page, and i have almost hit the 50 percent mark for the hermes moon.(now to go and check the market place.)
You need more mules.

I have 3 mules that i actively use. you should know that. I can only handle 4 accounts at the current time. Once i have more time, i will be able to ad 2 more. I like to add them in multiples of 2, it makes everything easy. I also need to come up with some kind of theme for my other 2 mules. right now they are just wearing what ever i could find.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:43 pm
Heheh!

That's always good!

I've got a mule that is almost 3 years old I believe, and she is getting her outfit VERY soon!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Wow, 3 years. I dont think i could survive 3 years without giving my mules something nice to wear.(Mostly because a friend of mine would probably irritate me about it.) The only problem is, i am not very good at coming up with ideas for themes or anything. I was thinking about giving one of them my outfit that my main used to wear. I think after i complete this quest, i will spend 2 weeks and give my mules something moderately nice to wear.
My earliest time for completion is estimated at february 17, and my latest time for completion is february 28th. They are getting very close.
I will need ideas first....I will think of something.....when i have time.....after homework.....and work....When will i have time? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Back then I was just using her for the gold, and now that I've started using them all again she's going to get clothes. I've got a very cheap outfit in store for her and it along with like two others are my one of my top priorities. With 10k, I could finish I think it is 3 avatars hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:34 am
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Lol, I haven't gotten outfits for my mules yet but I really should ^^
I'm not touching my friend's accounts of course but mine I'm working on. I've already made ideas for Nervelli and I'm gonna make her work for it herself. She'll only use the gold that I make on her account! XD

Reyn though... I have no idea what to do for her...

And I'll call you Phoenix then ^^ If you haven't already, you can either call me Karu (easier to remember from the username) or Emily my real name.

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:07 pm
Well like 4 of mine are dirt cheap. Then a few in the 20k range, then one is 40k, and one over 100k (she's got to be cheapened!). And I'm sure Jas will be expensive. But he has to happen.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:20 pm
hot4urshoelaces
Well like 4 of mine are dirt cheap. Then a few in the 20k range, then one is 40k, and one over 100k (she's got to be cheapened!). And I'm sure Jas will be expensive. But he has to happen.
Do not skip out on your mules. They need to look as good as a main account. maybe not as expensive or as many outfits, but they should look pretty darn good. I mean, they are extra images of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:31 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Do not skip out on your mules. They need to look as good as a main account. maybe not as expensive or as many outfits, but they should look pretty darn good. I mean, they are extra images of you.

Of course you would say that. But i guess that is why your the one that spent an absurde amount of gold on your mules. This one is the second most expensive mule i have. And it probally doesn't even come close to the cost of your cheapest. But at least it looks good. Thanks.
Oh, and it is nice to meet you Karu. Mavbe i will be able to get to know all the YCQ invaders, and some of the frequent visitors as well.  

LBPs Skeleton

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:32 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces

Yeah well the 4 that are cheap are I believe, very good. It's just Thrall of Love has to have a cheaper version than 100k plus. I could manage 50k, I might still do this concept...I don't know.

Would you mind taking a gander at the ones I have posted on the front page of my quest thread? I believe octo-quest one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:38 pm
price doesnt really matter to me i just want my mules to look good  

Rusty the Hungry Hobo

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:42 pm
I never said that they needed to be expensive. Only that if you want them to look good, you need to accept that sometimes you'll have to go the extra mile and buy an expensive item for the look to be right.

LBP have you forgotten terradive? the account with no equipped items, and uh, no hair, or eyes, or...or body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:44 pm
No body?

Yeah, but I want to see if there are alternate ways to make her.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:46 pm
wellwisher
I never said that they needed to be expensive. Only that if you want them to look good, you need to accept that sometimes you'll have to go the extra mile and buy an expensive item for the look to be right.

LBP have you forgotten terradive? the account with no equipped items, and uh, no hair, or eyes, or...or body.

No, i did not forget it. I just left him out. I didn't see him, so i couldn't count him. i think all of your mules have a theme to them....i think.
The hard part for me is coming up with an idea for the mules. once i have an idea, i then have to search for items on tektek. Im not very good with tektek yet, so it is a bit difficult. I will achieve victory, eventually....maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:02 pm
You will, it will. take time, and experience. the more items you have on gaia, the faster you are on tektek.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 pm
Indeed. I will try to get better at tektek. And while i am doing that, i will wait for inspiration to strike me. It strikes me at the oddest times. I just have to get used to the new layout of the dream avatar maker. Its very different from what they had before.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff