Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

little tigeress

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 am
boob size are all based on preference. it's good that guys like you for who you are. afterall, big boobs can get in the way and they sag. not like big ones are bad either. but you don't want to be out of proportion. if you're a big girl with big boods, great. if you're a small girl with small boobs, good. if you're somewhere in between, try working out if you're not satisfied with yourself. but never ever change for a guy, they just aren't worth it. i always say, be happy with what you got. and if others can't be happy for you, don't waste your time with em.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:57 pm
My boobs are kinda small too.
I think u shouldnt pay attention to that... Guys that are mean to u because of ur boob saize arent very smart...  

misa skull

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:58 pm
I prefer small tits. Not like "mosquito bite" small, but like handfuls. I'm more of a tits man than an a** man, but I don't really give much importance to looks in general. they're just extra biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 pm
lazycommie
I prefer small tits. Not like "mosquito bite" small, but like handfuls. I'm more of a tits man than an a** man, but I don't really give much importance to looks in general. they're just extra biggrin

LOL. That post made me laugh. Sorry.  

shiny dollar

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 pm
shiny dollar
lazycommie

LOL. That post made me laugh. Sorry.

It was intended to be in a more light, comedic tone than usual. I was being serious, but I was having fun while I was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:49 pm
I prefer DDs and bigger but I would not wish them on any one.  

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

terrific tina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:06 pm
Small boobs can look awesome, depending on the body of the person who has them. I have pretty big tits, and if they were to be any smaller, with how my body is, it wouldn't look too good. I like small boobs, and I like big boobs. I usually like bigger boobs better, but that's just me. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:30 pm
terrific tina
Small boobs can look awesome, depending on the body of the person who has them. I have pretty big tits, and if they were to be any smaller, with how my body is, it wouldn't look too good. I like small boobs, and I like big boobs. I usually like bigger boobs better, but that's just me. ;D

cheers my friend! 3nodding  

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

Derply Unused Dude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 pm
Yeah, boob size really depends on the figure of the person with them. A tiny itty bitty girl with boobs the size of her head (and yes, there is a girl at my Physics class who looks like this), just looks disfigured. I can't imagine boob size being a problem to any sane male. (Which pretty much means, ignore drunks and -most- adolescents).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 pm
Actually, I remember a few days ago on the Today show they listed some survey's sexiest parts of a woman entailed the neck, navel area, a**, small of the back, and back of the knees. I'm still questioning it's credibility but maybe the results will come up on google.  

Phaeton

ladiebird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:05 pm
you may say he likes you for you but if he's like that then he's not liking you as a whole.-the way you are.

different sizes has their negatives. and from each other's perspectives also have their benifits.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:00 pm
terrific tina

That's a Wicked comment smile

I like it smile

x

TieselGirl09

chocolatepancakeninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 pm
hmmm i think that chest size is a very small factor to choosing a girl really what do breasts really do other than provide food for young babies? really does it matter other than that? wow...i myself am dating my girlfriend cuz she is totally awesome not because she has big boobs and no she doesnt have big boobs they are pretty average guys who date girls for breast size are really dumb i swear and also how did breasts become so sexual? when did that happen? i really dont know i dont think that they are so very sexual in anyway they are just breasts i mean come on...they are just boobs...and truthfully sometimes having bigger breasts is a bad thing especially for the back...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm
I am quite the fan of boobs and like boobs of all different sizes biggrin (except near non-existent ones stare ). So I'm not really too picky on boob size. The boobs kinda just have to match the lady ya know? ninja Invis doesn't have the biggest boobs in the world, but I still love 'em regardless (quite alot actually)  

Blackie the Cow

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:39 pm
User Image

Chocolatepancakeninja, Breasts have always been sexual ever since we started walking upright. When we started walking upright the best position for us to reproduce was/is from the front. So nature needed something to attract males to the front of the body. Since the a** is what attracted males to the rear, nature needed the a** on the front, so our breasts got bigger until they resembled the a**.

Nature truly is amazing!
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas