Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:37 pm
"Because... we'd keep all our stuff that poorly protected... Diversification, Sav. Diversification..." He muttered as he sat down again, panting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:07 pm
Saverio really hadn't thought that far a head in his plan for them to have a second stash. "Well then you won't mind me taking out everything in that room." Saverio was hoping to have more of an effect on Lin, and he let his scowl show it. "You guys are just so hard to get a reaction out of!" He said cracking his knuckles. "Well I guess I'll have to move on up from large scale property damage to something that will make you take me more seriously."

As he finished his conversation with Lin the device went off. It shook violently and then detonated. A bright orange cloud filled the room within seconds and started to cover everything in it's hideous glow. The electronics that came in contact with the paint sparked and had a critical system failure. Saverio spend a long time creating his toy. It was meant to ruin everything except human life. The pain would cover everything in the room and it was magnetically charged so any computer parts it came in contact with where toast. The assorment of guns and weapons inside where now filled with the pain. They wouldn't move for a long time, if ever agian. The best part about it was still the color, it was such an ugly orange that Saverio couldn't stand to look at it for too long without throwing up.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Roland flickered into view in the stairwell, passed out on the 50th floor. he had made a break for it, stopping time and just getting the hell out of dodge, getting away from the bomb. He probably would have gone farther, but he had passed out before he had the chance...  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:38 pm
Name: Grim Undertow
Side: ???
Personality: ???
History: A dark shadow that seems to have appeared out of nowhere, he has no known history.
Abilities: ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He glided slowly through the seemingly abandoned alleyway, the crumbling buildings that surrounded him deathly quiet. No birds chirped here. No dogs barking. No cats playfully chasing mice. Nothing but silence. The kind of silence where you knew that the blood red eyes that stared at you from the darkness wanted to tear the flesh from your bones should you let them.

These were the long forgotten alleyways of a once great city, now filled with decay and the rotten smell of death. No longer the home of law abiding Gaian's, but rather the cesspools and breeding grounds for the abominations of the world that were better off left unborn. Stalkers, Trolls, Flamers and any number of other cretin's that had been rightfully rejected from a normal society now slithered in these shadows, waiting for some unfortunate fool to wonder into their domain and tear their bodies apart.

More starved eyes stared out from the darkness, following the lone figure that had trespassed into their realm. Maybe it was instinct, or maybe they still had some intelligent thought between them, maybe it was even just the smell in the air, but something told the beasts of the night to stay away. Be that as it may, eventually hunger will breed courage...or, more accurately, stupidity.

The deafening sound of metal scraping against gravel flooded the once still night as a monstrous troll slowly lumbered out of the shadows, dragging a large steel girder behind it. Nine feet of pure, ripped muscle, mean attitude, and an unquenchable thirst for blood. Most would turn tail and flee, only to be chased down and slaughtered.

There was no such reaction from the figure that stood before this troll however. In fact, there was almost no reaction at all.

"Is the stupid human lost?" Grunted the troll, A rotten yellow grin plastered across it's stupid looking face. "Maybe it is scared?" Neither of the trolls dimwitted taunts elicited a response from the figure, though that didn't seem to bother the Troll in the slightest. "Do not be frighted, puny human, you will die fast." The monster lifted the steel girder as if it were a twig and swung it around.

Less then a second later, metal had ripped through flesh.

The girder fell with a loud clang as the troll fell to its knees, clutching its neck as it tried to stop the flow of blood that was now pouring out of its thick neck. The figure that had been ten feet away only a moment before now it stood over the once proud troll, blood dripping from a blade that was now in his left hand.

A curse, perhaps a plead for mercy, whatever it was, the incoherent gargling was the last noise the beast ever made before its head was severed completely from its now lifeless body. The hulking mass of flesh, muscle and bone slumped over onto the street as the head rolled away, its eyes and mouth still twitching violently.

With the Troll no longer obstructing his path, he resumed his march through this forgotten and abandoned part of the city. The shadows had stopped following him, fear having completely taken over. There was always easier prey to feast upon, pray that didn't fight back, or that was already dead. Not that he was worried, but he did have other things on his schedule.

As he turned a corner, a cold smile crawled across his face. Off in the distance, the great, towering Undacorp, larger and far more magnificent then any other structure in the entire city, could finally be seen. His final destination was at last in sight...  

Grim Undertow

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:06 am
Pisces yawned and stretched, looking up at the looming edifice of UndaCorp. Deep in the confines of his skull, his braincells began churning with a mysterious ferocity. He exhaled slowly, feeling the water in his body begin to bubble as his adrenaline shot up. "What better time..." he hissed, a bit of steam escaping from his lips. "...than now?" He stood slowly to his feet as his heart rate escalated with excitement. "I love it when this happens.." he muttered with a wry smile.

Looking over at the now empty noodle stand, Pisces cracked his neck from side to side, eying the massive entrance to UndaCorp with curious resolve. "Let's do this..." He crouched down and leaped in the air, steam shooting from his hands and back like jet exhausts. The wind smacked his face as he shot directly towards the entrance, his eyes gleaming. The change of heart and mind had been so sudden, but then again, he was used to it. An unstable mind was more dangerous to him than his control over water.

He slowed to a stop just in front of the giant glass-paned doors. His eyes traveled upwards once more, admiring the gleam coming off the shiny window panes of the countless floor above him. Pushing his way in, he was immediately assaulted by an acrid odor. He sniffed, noting the gas with curiosity. "Hmm... smells like a bit of fun in the works, eh?" He eyed a woman who was seated at a desk, typing incessantly with one hand as she held the other over her mouth. She glanced back at him, not paying him any more attention than that.

Shrugging, Pisces strode forward towards an elevator. "In case of fire, use stairs... Pfft..." He mashed the button and awaited the lift's arrival. "50 seems to be a nice even number... though I am curious as to why no one has stopped me yet. Don't they have security in this place?"

He arrived on the 50th floor a short time later, and, stepping out of the silvery metal box, Pisces immediately noticed the destruction surrounding him. "What the hell happened here..? This... must not be my floor. Seems the party's already left." He sighed unhappily, turning back to the elevator, which had, to his dismay, already departed. He mashed the key again, but was quite annoyed to find that it didn't work. "Well damn... Stairs it is then."

Eying a stairwell to his left, he made for it, pushing his way through the door that enclosed the area. On the other side of the door, however, Pisces nearly fell over a pile of something on the floor. Kneeling down to inspect the obstruction, he found that it wasn't a someTHING, but rather a someONE: one of the men he had seen at the stand earlier. "So this is what you do for fun," he said in a low voice, chuckling a bit. He reached into his pocket and produced his vial of watery liquid. He uncorked it and dumped it on Roland's face. "That should wake ye up a bit, eh?"

He sat back on his heels and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:20 am
Roland came too and sat straight up. Immediately upon doing so, he was assaulted with a bright flash of pain. "Ugh... that guys got more power than he seems..." Roland trailed off and glanced at the man crouched over him. "You. you were at the lunch stand earlier. What brought you here?" Roland stood and grunted. "Get a grip Roland... it's just a little bit of pain. Nothing too serious."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:31 am
Pisces waved a casual hand and lifted the droplets of the fluid from Roland's face, directing them gracefully back into the vial. He pocketed it and stood level with the man. "Call it impulse, you know? A bit of a wild hair." His pulse still racing with excitement, his breath came out in short bursts of steam, condensing instantly as it hit the cool air. "Figured I'd take part in the fun, but..." he gave Roland a once-over glance, noting the ragged look. "..it looks like you've had a bit more fun than you could handle." He smirked and looked up the stairwell to his left. "Who messed you up so bad, hmm? Girl trouble maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:38 am
"Heh, I wish. Maybe then I would have had some actual fun. You were at the stand, correct? It was grenade guy, Saverio. He's actually tougher than he looks." Roland said.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:30 pm
Pisces smiled wryly, "Saverio? Heard about him from er... a reliable source. Supposedly he's a bit off his rocker... maybe -way- off his rocker." He had honestly never confronted Saverio personally, but had heard all about him over time. Pisces understood that he was not a being to be taken lightly. "Well, from what I've heard of Saverio, he sounds like a tough cookie. You're lucky to be alive, though I s'pose you'd say luck had nothing to do with it, right?"

With another smirk he set off up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:53 pm
"Luck had a part in it, that's for sure. I can't help but wonder, what DOES hurt him...?" Roland thought aloud, and trailed off. "Right now, I have several options. One would be to walk back up these steps and see if Saverio is still up there. I haven't been out long, he might be up there either reveling in the wake of his destruction or taunting Lin. Second option would be to leave and get rested up a bit. I'm sure as hell not in any condition to fight him again right now. Third option would be to go get on my bike and drive out of this city like a bat outta hell." Roland thought. He remembered back to what he had thought to himself back at the food stand, about not screwing UndaCorp over. If he left now, it was very possible and quite probable that he would be hunted down by Undakai's cronies. "Time to get moving," He said to himself, and walked up the steps after the man, heading to where he guessed Lin and Saverio would be.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:49 pm
Tsuji, only noticing Pisces out of the corner of his eye as he was getting on the elevator, looks at Bronislaw, "He, my friend, is of import. Keep an eye on him."

The bat darts off, changing direction just inches from the now closed door and flicks into the stairwell, flying quickly up building. Tsuji fixes his eyes on the large painting of Undakai on the wall, "And you, Sir... It would seem that you know how to have fun."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Lin sighed and stood up, the nanomachines injected in him were still working nonstop to get his body back up to normal condition. On occasion he'll writhe in pain as things were stitched up. The fixes were abrupt and fast and efficient, but hurt quite a bit. After a few more minutes of groaning and winces, he looked about to see Roland and Pisces walking toward him.

"Well... that was fun... but... he didn't destroy too much... Just the majority of this building's armoury..." He muttered to himself, and also to them, as he pressed a button on the computer to turn it normal once more.

"Hello? Yes, please restock all equipment in the armoury floor, and restore the most recent data backups." He said into the computer microphone.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:34 am
"Heh, you make it seem like that was no small task. There were some pretty interesting looking things up there, it's a shame they're gone. Anyway... we lost. Because of that, I expect no payment. All I ask is answers. What is that guys story, and why would he attack UndaCorp like that? Also, me being the new guy in town, I don't know much about UndaCorp. I would like to know a bit more." Roland said. He reached into his back pocket, which he pulled his wallet out of. From there, he removed a small packet that contained some pain killers. He was developing a headache, fast.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 am
Pisces chuckled softly, "And you expect straight answers from -him-? He -works- for UndaCorp. That'd be like asking a political leader what his faults are. He's obviously not going to tell you, or at least he won't be very inclusive." Shaking his head, he looked to Lin, "Nice little display you put on there. Seems to be the ol' 'Saverio strikes again!' routine for this place, eh?" This all humored him. The repetitive futile efforts of Saverio and his kind, combined with the clumsy counter-strike efforts of UndaCorp's employees, made for a delightful romp of pushes and pulls between a party that was simply undermanned and a party that was too large to be very cunning.

As he pondered the ages-old David and Goliath philosophy in his head, he idly corked and uncorked the vial in his pocket.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm
"Hrm, I suppose you are correct. Although, based on that attack, it's just Saverio being malicious or UndaCorp is doing something he -and I assume others as well- don't like. Am I to assume you are an UndaCorp employee as well?" Roland asked Pisces.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff