Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 am
"Kar?" he walks over to Karloseth and puts a hand on his shoulder "Whats going Karloseth?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 am
Connell knelt down and sighed, checking Tokk's vitals. He nodded after a while and motioned to Tori, asking for a bit of rope. He didn't know how Tokk's abilities worked. However, everytime he saw him use it it required something somatic. Ergo, tying up his arms and legs should help with that.

Something rang in his mind as well, however, though he shook the thought out of his mind. "...hm?" He hummed as he watched the incapacitated one, then watched Karloseth.

The ringing in his mind continued on. It wasn't the mantra he always said; it was something foreign. He didn't like it.  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Tori nodded to Connell, and ripped another piece of paper from her notebook, and quickly wrote down instrustions for a rope that was always the perfect length. The paper curled around her hand and started growing and lengthening until she had a nice-sized coil of rope. She handed it to Connell and closed her eyes, swaying a little. Using her writing was a little draining. When she opened her eyes again, she noticed that Connell had a bit of an odd expression on his face... a little similar to the micro-expression that Tokk had had on his face before he'd attacked them all. Just a look of internal concentration on something other.

At the sound of Karloseth vomiting, she spun around to look at him. "Kar? What happened?" She stopped herself, barely, from going into a short lecture about the history of violence in human beings, and how unnatural it was to have had this worldwide peace for so long. But she kept her opinion to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:47 pm
"******** telepathics. That was not cool." Karloseth sat down and stared at the ground. "Joan's dead."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Voices... voices... voices, he heard voices! "Hey! Here I am!" he tried to yell, to get their attention, but he had no voice to speak with. Deep in his unconsciousness, Tokk was lost, confused, and frustrated by the disembodied voice that had coaxed him into terrible things and then disappeared without a trace...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm
"Joan?...dead?" he knew Joan and was friends with her. she built the equipment doctors used to study his condition and she built him the forensic equipment that his pet Amen works when Rain needed to investigate something. It was a crush to hear her end and he lowered his head

"If they wrong us? need we not seek justice?"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm
"She couldn't even really defend herself. That...wasn't fair... They made me watch." Karloseth stood up shakily. "I uh... need to do... something." He staggered off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:17 pm
he clenched a fist and thought for a moment "I think that was our declaration of war" he sheathes his blade and looks at the notes "i'll find where you bastards are.....You may escape the eyes of man, but the skies are always open"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 pm
Karloseth went to a place where he often went to chill out. A little ways from the building, there was a creek running through a ravine. He went to the spot where the cliff was smoothest, and he started sinking energy balls into it. It was what he did sometimes when he needed to think, to get away from everything. He watched as his energy balls dispersed against the stone, and continued the mindless barrage.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 pm
With Tokk now tied down securely, yet comfortably, Connell touched Tokk once more to restore whatever energies he dissipated from him -- at least enough to make him conscious once more. After that, he sighed and stood up.

"...We should give Karloseth some time alone, alright?" He said to the group with a small nod. "Tokk, I'm sorry, but please just stay like this for now, until someone has any hint about what's going on. As for me..." He paused, walking toward the door, "I need some air too." With that, he walked out.

Leben, Tod, Leben, Tod... his mind repeated again as he sat back on the roof, watching the horizon again. He was still disturbed, however. What was that thought from before? After a small second, he began to feel slightly cold, then he felt quite cold. He shivered and curled up on the rooftop, eventually closing his eyes and laying still.

If anybody looked at the rooftop a moment later, they could see Connell standing still with various white orbs slowly circling around him. If anybody could hear close enough, one could hear the murmurs of "Tod, Tod, Tod, Tod, Tod..."  

Sentama Lin

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:33 pm
The darkness dissipated slowly, like the parting of thunderheads after an intense storm. He opened his eyes groggily, squinting up into the late-afternoon sun. "Wha..?" His head still hurt. He tried to put a hand to his temple, but found he couldn't. He looked down at his body. Bound...

"Hey, what gives?!" he asked irritatedly. Then he recalled... It all flashed back to him suddenly.

"KILL THEM!" the voice screamed. "DO IT NOW!" Tokk shut his eyes tight and struggled hard against the binds, flailing fish-like on the hard-packed ground. "KILLLL!!" Earsplitting. It filled his head. Seemed to expand within it. He glared around, his mouth open in rage. His nostrils flared and in one intense motion he flexed, pushing the rope to its limit, but couldn't break free.

Exhausted by the exertion, he lay back again, the voice once more fleeing from his weakened state in anger.

"What... happened to me?" he gasped...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm
Tokk's door opened slowly and Connell entered just as slowly. His steps were deliberate and silent, but his mouth betrayed his silence.

"Tod, tod, tod, tod..." he kept repeating ad infinitum as he walked toward Tokk and fiddled around with the ropes. The white orbs that surrounded him before still surround him now.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Karloseth finally grew bored with his method of time consumption, and he wandered to his room. He didn't even care that the door was still open, and he didn't close it. He went straight to his desk and opened a hidden drawer, where he pulled the ring he had gotten out. He plopped down on his bed and inspected the ring over and over...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm
"Connell? What are you doing. You can't let him go! It's not safe till we figure out what's going on!" Tori went over to Connell, but he pushed her away forcefully. "Connell, what is up with-" she started to ask, but cut herself off when she heard what he was saying as he finished untying Tokk. "Uh oh... I think Tokk's not the only one who's feeling a little funny in the head..." She backed away from them slowly, and wrote quickly on her arm a summoning rune. "Karloseth!" she called out, invoking the power of the rune. He would hear it as though she was next to him. "I need a little help here..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Karloseth heard Tori and looked around, but saw nothing. "Ugh, that's such a creepy rune. I can't help but wonder if she knows of any spying runes though, for it might just make her want to find one." He froze time and looked around. She hadn't told him where she was, but he guessed it had something to do with Tokk. He also unclasped the chain his medallion was on and looped the chain through the ring before he put it back on and tucked it into his shirt. He didn't want to lose it. He found Tori eventually, and also found Connell bent over untieing Tokk. Karloseth allowed time to flow and came up behind Connell, looping his hands under Connell's arms and bringing his own arms up behind his head, forcing Connell to keep his arms out. He did this all with mild disinterest.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff