The Mortal Strain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:22 pm
ROLAND

Scud: "ah, this will be something...... So hardly anything pisses you off?" he jabs Roland in the throat "That piss you off? You lowly gun?" he knees Roland in the stomach "Some mercenary you are. i just got 2 hits on ya." he smacks Roland in the temple "Really now?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Rex looked as his feet, his hand still against the scorch mark on the decaying wall. "Teach me," he muttered softly... "I want to learn..." He was still unsure of what he -wanted- to learn though. Controlling shadows was one thing, but hearing them? Listening to the -stories- they had to tell and interpreting accordingly? That was another thing entirely. 'I... don't know if I can do this...' His mind doubted him. Of course his mind doubted him. He was always doubting...

"What do I have to do?" he asked Malice in earnest, looking the dark man squarely in the eyes. What he saw there took his breath away out of intimidation. He resisted the urge to shrink back, and tore his gaze from the eyes instead.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:47 pm
"It said, um, that... I'm not a normal human, and I get it from him, and he's delighted, and he's been waiting for me.... What the hell does that mean?" Angie held her head and kept her eyes closed as the pain started to wear off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Rex

Malice: "Listen to them. Listen and listen good. They will tell you. Shadows are eternal and follow their owner to the grave. You have to gain their trust like you do a person if you want them to help you"

Angie

Haze stroked her gently and brought her legs into his hold. "Is he saying anything else?" he continued stroking her head "Sorry this happened to you. And no you're not a normal human" he nodded to her "....Neither am I"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Angie shook her head. "No, I closed off my mind, I didn't want to hear anymore." She thought for a moment. "He said opening my mind was the best advice he's heard me given all day."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Angie shook her head. "No, I closed off my mind, I didn't want to hear anymore." She thought for a moment. "He said opening my mind was the best advice he's heard me given all day."

Haze: "Maybe he has something important to say?" he sighed "Don't do anything crazy now, don't want to lose you. he said in a quiet and nervous voice. He liked Angie, itd be a shame to see her go and He doesn't know how exactly he would react  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:40 pm
Angie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'll try it once more..." She slowed her breathing and concentrated on relaxing and opening her mind.

Testing? Testing? Heeeelllllloooooo? Can you hear- oh good! This should be better, I'm not hurting you now, am I?

Angie blinked. "It doesn't hurt now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:16 pm
Angie

"It doesn't? well, tell me what he says to you" he pets her and gets close to her protectively looking around then looks back to her in intrigue to see whats going on with her  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 pm
Angie heard a sigh in the back of her mind as she opened her mouth to speak, then the voice could be heard by both of them.

Well if you're going to be telling him everything I'm saying anyways, why bother wasting more energy? I'm getting better at accommodating mortals, you know. Occasional slip-ups still, but better. You're all so delicate.. but you're less delicate Vangie.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Angie heard a sigh in the back of her mind as she opened her mouth to speak, then the voice could be heard by both of them.

Well if you're going to be telling him everything I'm saying anyways, why bother wasting more energy? I'm getting better at accommodating mortals, you know. Occasional slip-ups still, but better. You're all so delicate.. but you're less delicate Vangie.

he stroked her delicately to comfort her and closed his eyes listening to the roar of the waters. He hoped everything was ok and that he could help Angie out if needed. He wanted to make angie strong, he could feel a large powerful presence in her.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:28 pm
"Um. Who.. are you?" Angie asked in a small voice.

The voice stopped mid-ramble. Oh, I can't tell you yet. That would spoil the fun. Don't worry, you'll meet me in time. But for now, all I wanted to tell you was to loosen up and relax a bit. Act on your impulses. It'll do you a world of good, trust me. It won't do you nor I a spot of good if you get yourself all wound up over nothing. Just spread your wings and fly. Angie felt a pat on the head, then the voice was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:30 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Um. Who.. are you?" Angie asked in a small voice.

The voice stopped mid-ramble. Oh, I can't tell you yet. That would spoil the fun. Don't worry, you'll meet me in time. But for now, all I wanted to tell you was to loosen up and relax a bit. Act on your impulses. It'll do you a world of good, trust me. It won't do you nor I a spot of good if you get yourself all wound up over nothing. Just spread your wings and fly. Angie felt a pat on the head, then the voice was gone.

"Angie? you ok?" he said gently petting her "That was quite odd. i've never seen a voice that others could hear or have a physical effect on its owner" he strokes her "Its ok though, he seems to be nice"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:04 pm
Angie blinked slowly, thinking. "Yeah, it was very odd. Um. I think I'm ok." Coming back to reality a bit, she finally noticed that she was in Haze's arms. 'Um. What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Angie blinked slowly, thinking. "Yeah, it was very odd. Um. I think I'm ok." Coming back to reality a bit, she finally noticed that she was in Haze's arms. 'Um. What are you doing?"
"Well you were rolling around in pain and i thought I would help you" he said nervously "I was just worried about you. and I didn't want a panther or something getting ya" he joked to her on the second part on the panther  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 pm
Angie smiled at him crookedly. "Thanks. Sorry, just... never had anyone care about me before." She sighed, then closed her eyes, her head pounding. "You're surprisingly comfortable for a skeleton, you know that? Mmph. There wouldn't happen to be advil in this room, would there? I guess it can wait for a while..."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff