Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:31 pm
Garland watched as he body of the man didn't fade away. He pulled the ax out of the ground and propped it on his shoulder as he looked at the items. He didn't have much of a taste for picking items from the dead players he put in. They were rule breakers and a lot of the time modders as well. He got lucky and he knew it, he could have been in a whole lot more trouble if the fool had skills, but for now he was a winner. He picked up the weapons he thought were modded and as he reached for the bracelet he saw his screen flicker to static and a message appear. "That same glitch I reported before. They must be working on it still." He didn't see how a broken bracelet could be modded so he left it. "You all can take the rest." He said as he latched his back on to his person and used an item to leave the cave instantly.

On the outside he looked at the items he got. Most of them where obviously hacked, and that must have been what caused the error before. He assured himself it was the poor programming of the hackers and decided to report it once he got back to the town.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:35 pm
he runs after Heilig and he would shoot spikes of ice at enemies that got too close for comfort. he blasts a wall of enemies with water and ran past them. he jumped over the pools of lava and used some magic to make the earth burst out of the ground under him launching him into the air and to where Heilig was "not the cleanest escape but it will work" he nodded to Heilig

(In real life)

Roc: he slings his helmet back and looks around. he was alone which was perfect. he gets out a shiv and begins cutting into the straps on his wrists

(in-game)

Ra: "agh! i'm having difficulties connecting. go back to Aqua city and i'll meet back with you there and we can continue ok? If I don't show up in a few hours i'm gone for good"

Roc: he cuts one strap and then advances on the other cutting rapidly, he breaks free and he start cutting on the ones on his ankles and he pulled hard. he cut them off but had indentions from pulling on them so hard. he he pulls the plugs out and Ra disappeared from the game. he gathers the helmet and the motion sensitive gear and gathers it up in a sheet for him to carry it all. he goes over to a side door and opens it and saw a large window and runs to it.

Dr.: "Roc!" he came in with a syringe full of tranquilizer "Come here Roc, you've had a long day"

Roc: "No" he said in fear

Dr: he got closer to Roc "C'mon Roc, we're friends, I want to help you" he grabs Roc

Roc: "No!" he punches the dr and tackles him to the ground punching him wildly with no sign of letting up. he kept chanting 'No' as he beat the Dr brutally.

Dr.: he punches Roc and throws him off and grabs the syringe

Roc: he quickly gets up and grabs a scalpel off a table and lunges at the dr. knocking down again. he stabs the dr. 3 times in the neck and jumped off grabbing the sheet of equipment. in a shaking panic he left the building and went to a dumpster. he vomited into the dumpster

He gets up and leaves the alley running a cop comes up in one of the alleys

Officer: "Roc?" "Roc? "Where are you Roc? Its me Willy." the cop walked down the alley as Roc his behind a wall

Roc: he picks up a stick and slams it into Willys head and knocks him down

Willy: he gets up and uppercuts Roc "I don't want to do this Roc!"

Roc: he jabs him in the stomach and tackles him punching Willy a few times but was quickly knocked off by willy and willy tried to get up, Roc slips Willys baton out of his belt and hit willy in the back of the head knocking him out. "Neither did I" he gets his prize and runs in a panic.

Later he could be found in an alley curled up in a sickly manner with the helmet and all in his arms, he was crying a bit. Lost, confused, with no home to return to he wept  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Chaos watched the man leave, and then grabbed the bracelet piece. "Static again. I wonder if these are the cause of this glitchyness... Mind if I take this one? I want to inspect it a bit." He turned, only to see he was alone. "*sigh* Oh well, guess I'll take it all then." He searched the remains and found a stave, a water augmentation, some gold, and a set of chainmaille bracers. He equipped the bracers and stored the rest in his inventory. "Maybe Fable will have a use for that stave. I have no use for it..." He said as he walked back to the Chaos gate and returned to Aqua city.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Gabrielle was just starting to turn how after a long walk, when she heard weeping. It appeared to be coming from an alley. She cautiously crept closer and looked in the alley. "Hello?" she asked softly, on seeing the man. He looked unbelievably pale, but had shockingly bright hair. Gabrielle cautiously approached him. "Um, excuse me? Sir? Are you alright?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm
Garland quietly walked back to the HQ, and this time it was a quick walk to the base. When he got there he rescinded his order about entering the level and quickly went to the commander to give his report. "I determined that character deletion was more appropriate then level draining due to his actions after stealing the armor." he said to the Highest ranking Knight on Delta Sever. He was commended for his bravery, but told that he took too much of a risk. After being dismissed Garland gave the weapons to the Knight's blacksmith who would either destroy them, sell them, or stock them for other knights if they were authentic or not. All in all it was a great day for Garland, he avenged his clan, impressed his commanding officer, and took a PKer off the server for a long while.

Nathan smiled as he took off his visor. It was time for dinner, some studying and then homework. He knew he did good today. "He could have killed so many if I hadn't stopped him today" he told himself. He felt a bit guilty about taking away the entirety of someone's world identity, "but that is what happens when you live a wicked life" he told himself. He filed another bug report about the message and static. It was an unsettling even in something as seamless as The World.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:03 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle was just starting to turn how after a long walk, when she heard weeping. It appeared to be coming from an alley. She cautiously crept closer and looked in the alley. "Hello?" she asked softly, on seeing the man. He looked unbelievably pale, but had shockingly bright hair. Gabrielle cautiously approached him. "Um, excuse me? Sir? Are you alright?"

"No............I...i'm not. I have no where to go. i'm lost." he held the helmet and censors close "My name is Roc. what your name?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Gabrielle squatted down next to him, hoping to seem less threatening. "I'm Gabrielle. What happened? Where did you come from?" Her voice was soft and soothing as she spoke, hoping to help calm him down. "It's ok, I'll help you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle squatted down next to him, hoping to seem less threatening. "I'm Gabrielle. What happened? Where did you come from?" Her voice was soft and soothing as she spoke, hoping to help calm him down. "It's ok, I'll help you."

"I wandered here alone. this helmet and gear is all i got. I don't really remember where I came from. I guess a hospital in my clothing. I just don't know what to do Gabrielle, I just remember playing that world wide game a lot"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:43 pm
"The World?" Gabrielle asked, suddenly intent. She'd heard about someone falling into a coma from the game... but people waking up from comas weren't strong enough to leave the hospital... "Here, tell you what. You look hungry. There's a nice cafe just around the corner, I'll take you there, my treat, and we'll try to figure out what to do, ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:44 pm
"Ah, making some great progress on this map. Now all I need is-" A beeping noise cut Lynx off in mid-sentence. "Hmm? Oh, is it already that time? Guess it's time to pack up for now."
Sighing a bit, Lynx set the log point for his next entry into The World, and started the log-off sequence.
Before the countdown started, though, a strange message scrawled across his screen.
"The hell was that...?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pulling the visor from his head, Alex scrolled over to the flashing icon on his computer screen. Work was calling. Alex sighed again.
Just when I was making progress, too... And what was with that weird message? Oh well, I'll worry about it after I finish here.
Settling in, Alex gets to work.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"The World?" Gabrielle asked, suddenly intent. She'd heard about someone falling into a coma from the game... but people waking up from comas weren't strong enough to leave the hospital... "Here, tell you what. You look hungry. There's a nice cafe just around the corner, I'll take you there, my treat, and we'll try to figure out what to do, ok?"

he stayed silent, he didn't want to be public but it would be weird to ask to go to her house "Ok. i can do that. he picks up the gear and slowly gets up. "I'll let you lead ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:04 pm
"Sure thing, no problem," she told him cheerfully. Gabrielle stood once more after he was standing, then began to walk, gesturing for him to follow. The cafe was where she said it would be, only a block away and tucked around the corner. On going inside, one found that it was quiet inside; not because people were talking softly, but because the acoustics of the cafe muffled sound. There were many private nooks and areas; it was a rather intimate setting. Gabrielle loved it. She glanced back to make sure he was still following, then lead him to the counter where one ordered. "There's the food display right there. You can order anything you like, don't worry about cost. I mean it."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 pm
he picks out a steak, he hadn't had anything good for 3 years, only the crappy school lunch like food at the asylum, it was good to see real food again and to have friendly company "hope my choice is ok with you. Hate to spend your money"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Gabrielle smiled at him. "Seriously, don't worry about it. I'm not about to run out any time soon." She ordered a latte for herself and a hot chocolate for him, not knowing what he wanted. If he didn't want it, she'd drink it as well, as she was thirsty. She then got his food and their drinks and found a secluded table and sat down. "Here we are. I love this place, it's open 24 hours a day, and has amazing food and drink and service." She sipped her latte as she looked around. He seemed timid, though calmed down from being... exposed earlier. "Um. Look, this is going to seem odd, but... well, you know, I get a good vibe off of you. So, if you need a place to stay.. I have a spare bedroom at my place." I actually have 4 spare bedrooms, she thought, but didn't voice it. They talked for a bit, then she took him to her house and set him up in one of the bedrooms, and after looking around for a long while, even produced some comfy pajamas for him to wear. She didn't know what was up with her, she *never* took in strangers, but he just.. seemed so helpless.. so hopeless.... Gabrielle's mind spun around the sanity of inviting a stranger into her home as she fell restlessly asleep...

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 pm
Chaos looked around in Aqua city, looking for a private place. Seeing none, he decided to try his luck elsewhere. He walked back to the Chaos Gate and said "Secluded area" And was somewhat surprised when the gate activated. He jumped through the gate and looked around. The area was what looked like a tropical island. "Hrm, interesting. I'll have to remember this." He went and sat down under a nearby tree and started to examine the bracelet.

Eric leaned back in his chair. "Hrm... too curious to bring out anything of less power than the big guns." he pushed his computer monitor to the side and pulled a projector out of the desk drawer. He set it up on the desk and plugged a wire leading from the projector into the computer. He then plugged a wireless adapter into a slot on his eyepiece. He activated his eyepiece and gloves, and set to work. Now he could use the normal computer for gameplay, the eyepiece for any coding he would need, and the projector for interaction with a digital replica of the item. The chunk of bracelet showed up on the projector, spinning slowly. Eric used his hand to spin it, inspecting it closely. "Hrm... it appears to be made of stone, possibly... granite? it looks like granite, though the composition is a bit off... Other than that, it doesn't look special at all. Hrm..." Eric was about to shut it off then but he got an idea. He typed some code with his gloves and watched the projector. The bracelet chunk separated, the granite-like particles all separated from each other. This revealed a different core. "Bingo. What the hell is THAT?" He ran a scan on the core, and the results were very interesting. It was similar in composition to a computer program. He inspected the program carefully, but couldn't make out what it was. "I need to go to see Gabrielle tomorrow, see if her piece is the same way." He left his setup on the desk and logged off of 'The World.' He needed sleep, he'd been on the computer for far too long. He went to bed and crashed.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff