Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:41 pm
*nod* Uta and I plan on putting them on an adventure to Where Cuauhcoatl lives to help Nocturne to stop being so antisocial outside of the odd case (Such as Kaliska) where he met someone at a younger age/ just happens to stumble into someone and not just shy away, and to help Kaliska grow into a less meek/fragile mare and become able to defend herself and not simply run away from her problems. Something to help them develop as characters and as friends.

And isn't it a fitting analogy? XD And eventually they figure out how to somehow pull themselves back together and start stumbling off after some random plotline going "AAAAARRRRRR-PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" until they get their wind back.. Before falling apart again. Frustrating cycle.

And its alright to feel guilty: Its only natural. Despite being willing to give other people MONTHS to respond to Rps, I still feel horrible about not responding to Rps within a weeks period. Least you can do is to keep slowly poking that zombie into behaving.

I coulda sworn I added your aim already neutral But I'm not sure if it copied right or what. And I dont like posting mine publicly because, in the past, I've had to make new screennames to avoid needy stalker-types. @A@ *shudder*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am
Aw~! >W< That sounds really cute! Will those be multiple Rps or just one big one? =o
It's good to see character development come from it though >w< <3333

...I love the mental image you're giving me. IT IS WIN. AND NOW I WANT BRAINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR-PEEEEEE~
-bricked-

Yeah D: Keep dangling a piece of meat in front of it and it'll get itself together back quick enough >>;;;

UM... I'll be on AIM for a while tomorrow before 3pm EST, then I get home from school, at the latest, 6:30pm EST =o
So we can try to chatter then? =D
Ew, stalkers? Thaaaaat's no good T.T;;;; -snuggles-

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am
@_@ I think I must have copied your AIM address incorrectly, though. *goes digging to find your aim*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 am
D:
xeakfauxkae ~ B3

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:31 pm
Taggles Mind! <3 ^_^; Sorry it took so long...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm
Quite alright! I've been so distracted by photoshop lately that I've been really reeeeaally slow posting for people. I believe in patience and hope for the same <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:11 pm
XP Of course.... good things happen to those who wait! <3 *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 pm
Hey Mind, I saw Jolon up in Lover's Rock, and I wanted to see if perhaps she and Ritalin would work out, or at least make some epic plots if they don't.

If you're interested, please contact me on AIM at: SLinkBoom.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm
*peeks in* Heya Mind-luff. I was wondering if you'd like to RP with me? Everyone's open for RP but I'm especially looking for Allan and Porfirio. Let me know, okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 pm
8D Sure! I'm always open to RP, even if I'm a bit sloooooooow in responding. Anyone in particular you want me to bring out?  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 am
Hey Mind! I know you're busy, but I just wanted to make sure you knew that the RP between Tulgey and Kanani has a TAG in it for you. I'm not sure if I ever told you or not. It was a pretty long time ago. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:02 pm
XD tag back! Its been a while since I've gotten a responce to that one So I had to dig it up.. I guess I'm sort of on a Tulgey Muse since I was able to respond relatively easily to it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15413231#228797685  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:56 pm
Hi! xD I wanted to offer up Yongliang for seathi Kura. He has the 'go with the flow' attitudes and never wants to cause any conflicts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Curious if you'd like Jolon Copena to meet my Xeria?

User Image

I haven't rped him yet, but I've got ideas about his personality. I'm perfectly willing to rp with the other personality also, which actually might make the rp even more interesting. Xeria grew up in the shadows, being taught how to fight and read others by his sister's mate and admiring that stallion's bravery and deeds. Xeria grows up wanting to be the hero of the shadows and as he grows prides himself as being the King of the Darkness. He likes to save or protect the meek or in need (Where he'd be more than happy to meet Copena), and has an appreciation for the strong or regal, as Jolon is. I think he could find both sides of her fascinating. If the Copena roleplayer (forgot the name lol) is willing, I'd love to have him meet that side first and perhaps save her from something in the darkness. Later on it'd be interesting for him to run into Jolon and see the different side of her. Not sure how things will go, since I haven't rped him yet, but she's fascinating and I think it'd be fun to see what happens lol. Pm me so I don't forget about this? I'm rather busy lately, so I forget a lot of things.... >_>  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm
@Leez0rz: For RP for for mate? *A little sleepery atm so a bit foggy brained*
@Fatal: Sure! If you wan to meet Copena first, contact LunaRei_Silverblood first. She's the one who Rp's that side of the personality.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff