Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 pm
((CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP AND FIGHT.DAMN IT,EVERYONES RPC IN THE OFFICE IS FROZEN!!!LUO JUST DIE,I PERSONALLY THINK YOU WILL NEVER KILL FENRIR OR BEAT HIM,BUT ALL THE ARGUING IS RETARDED.

This has been a hissy fit by Ice-White-Polar-Bear....We bring the Ice so you don't have too))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:25 pm
(((WHAT IF I WANNA BRING THA GOD DAMN ICE, HUH!!??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm
((NO ICE FOR YOU ITS MINE!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 pm
(Ice and Dizzle this isn't something you should butt your nose we got enough of this already I don't care of both of your opinion I'm just listening to these two.

Fenrir the Yajuu thing is not up to discussion I already told ya that it wasn't just me who said that it was also Masumi that's two vc and probably any other crew would agree so drop that part.

One lightning is strong against earth with water it is allowed to be redirected or if they want just have there chakra to stop yours if there attack is stronger or if you can overpowered really, though Naruto makes ff clones or whatever he has never made that many rasegans at once though he needs to concentrate cause it's an S rank jutsu though I don't know what your getting at really, he makes two clones for one rasegan so it's like he's back to being one person. Though I read something of Luo keeping your clones busy just in case, sorry though this time I'm not fine with you not at least getting a hit personally that just messed up and against the rules, where one won't get hit no matter what though that's my final verdict I don't wanna hear about this argument, I don't wanna see this be tired out by occing fight.))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:55 pm
(Whoa.....let's take it down a notch here. I really don't think this is our place to argue....being that our characters are not dead at the moment, it's obvious that we weren't involved in this IC fight.

And if we were not directly involved in the IC fight in this thread, I do not believe we should be speaking about the OOC argument either.....unless we're here to discuss rules or something like that, but a lot of the comments I'm seeing here are "Oh for god's sake just get it over with".

I, for one, enjoy a good RP fight more than a lot of the twilight nerds enjoy Stephenie Meyer's writing, {Without the OOC third world wars, of course} and I believe that the constant fighting in OOC detracts from the fight itself. For that reason, I believe it would be in order to, from now on, argue about this fight in the Kiri chat OOC thread, as to not further clog this thread, which was originally intended for a fight, with unwanted and unneeded OOC. Parenthesis really make what could be a good roleplay post an ugly post....)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm
The Truth is what is hidden by Lies

A man appeared to the side of both men and he smiled and
lighting shot down infront of him and in between them.
"Enough!" He yelled looking at the two men. "Stand down or I
will kill you both. I'm grow tried of this." He said as he drew a
sword. It was not just any sword, but Raijin's sword. This man
was not in the mood for an argument. "Leave here at once." he
said turning towards Luo. "I will not have you, destroy my
plans." He said has lighting began to come off the sword. "That
water is not good against me and you know that." He said
pointing his sword at Luo. "Fight if you wish to die, retreat if
you want to live." He said, not making a threat but a promise as his hand seemed to twitch abit.

User Image

Death_God_Sakura

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

(Well this place is down the dumper I don't know how the fights going to and I don't know what's going to happen to you Fenrir but honestly I don't want any part of this to you all I did a crap job of moderating now just going to let the rest of the crew decide what to do I'm out off here, sorry Luo and Fenrir though if you guys couldn't agree by oneself and less when I came in this is bad........)

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 pm
EDIT:
((I'm just gonna leave the area.))
As Luo dispelled all but one clone, he placed his still glowing hands on Zane's head. After a minute, his head was encased in ice, and Luo hefted it up. Looking at the other clone and nodding Luo muttered, "Head to the tower. I need to get Kirigakure back in order." Nodding, the two went separate ways as Luo headed for his home.

EXIT.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((Luo, Zane was obliterated. There is no body for you to encase in ice. I know you're probably scheming something to get him back, but I made sure that wasn't a possibility.))

Fenrir glared after Luo as he ran away. "This ain't over yet." he muttered before taking a moment to rest and cover his sharingan. After he was confident that he had recovered enough to fight again he left for the palace.
exit (and thus the time lapse comes full circle)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:46 am
((dude masumi said she banned you, how did you come back?))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 pm
((Yep Fen, you sure did. Had to go back and read to make sure.
@Jedi: Read the crew forum and you'll find out how he got back.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 pm
((i see, alright no biggy then. no more ooc in here i guess))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers