Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am
"Fang was a very sweet child, same as many others, when the nobles started making daily visits to the village, and it got to the point when she and her parents moved out to the house she still lives in. They were a nice family, but the visits from the guards and such just kept getting worse and worse. They were accused mercilessly of stealing artifacts from the castle, though they wanted nothing to do with it. Fang's mother was...special. She could...well, she had what you have. She could see Auras. I think they knew this for they took her into custody a number of times, and each time the stays got longer. Sometimes Fang went after her...sometimes her father, Cetto (ch-ae-to), went. One time Her mother didn't return. and her father went after...and then he didn't return either. Just about a year ago, she went to see if they were their again...a hopeless cause, their dissappearance was over 6 years ago. She didn't return for a few weeks, and I'd never seen someone so angry, walking with so many broken bones." he shook his head, "Royals aren't a good subject for her...and I'm sure she's not the only one, for everyone seems to think the same...I myself think something's going on in there."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 am
Tori was playing with his fork while he listened to the story. When he heard, he dropped it, and a loud clatter echoed through the room. That was...horrible. Why would the guard do that? Tori didn't remember anything like that happening. Not at all.
"And...the guards did this?" he asked, his ugly side rising. He tried to calm down, but it wasn't working. That was unfair! Why did they take someone whom could see auras? The Royals didn't need another seer! Breathing slowly, Tori took a drink of red wine. Maybe the alcohol would calm his head.
"...I'm sorry," he told Meiyu, biting the insides of his cheeks.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:38 am
"It's all in the past, friend." Meiyu smiled "Rest assured, she doesn't hold YOU responsible, it's just how she raised herself." he shrugged, finishing his salad, and sat back, just as Fang was led back into the room, smiling brightly, though the old man noticed she no longer wore the make-up he'd so expertly put on her. All that hard work to waste, "I'm back, anybody miss me?" she asked sitting and crossed her legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:45 am
Tori smiled his best smile, taking another sip of his wine. He would rather pretend that he was happy and make sure that she was fine. His lips barely left the glass as he said, "I did!" His family had ruined his friend's life. He didn't like that.
The next course arrived shortly after, roasted beef with mashed potatoes and gravey and corn. This was Tori's favorite part. He loved Mashed potatoes. Forgetting the sadness for a second, he dug into the potatoes with a vengance.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:53 am
"Hey! I was missed!" She chirpped, pushing aside the gloomy topic, "Ooo, that smells sensational." she cut some of her beef, dipping it in the gravey and mashed potatoes. As she chewed it, Meiyu glanced at Tori, thankful he stuck to his word. A rampaging Fang was no good sight to see.
Smiling he began to eat, and sipped his wine.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 am
Tori was like a little kid when he ate mashed potatoes. He was dipping and munching and mixing his corn with the mashed potatoes. Looking up and smiling with some potatoe on his face, he looked up at Fang.
"Of course I missed you! You're my friend!" he said with a smile.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:08 pm
Fang laughed, "You've got some,..uh...mashed potato on you." she pointed, giggling girlishly, a side she didn't often show.
Meiyu smiled widely watching the two. Yep, definately going to be scandal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:41 pm
Tori laughed, wiping his face off with his napkin. He was enjoying himself so much he didn't hear the dining hall doors open, nor did he see a man with shiney silver wings walk into the room. With another chuckle, Tori felt a hand on his shoulder.

Sebastion was early, he knew, but he wanted to be home and with his nephew. The poor boy's parents didn't seem to give a damn about him, and so he raised Tori like his own son...or tried to. The Dammed Bloody King was living inside his nephew, and he intended on finding a way of getting him out.
"Did you miss me Torisen?" he asked with a loving expression.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:49 pm
Fang smiled, "You got it!" And jumped a little, not having noticed sebastian, either. In an instant Both Fang and Meiyu were grinning madly, though they didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 pm
Tori saw his Uncle and a large smile appeared on his face. He was early! He was happy that he was back. Sebastion was like the dad that was never around and acutually liked him.
"Uncle!" he said with a smile, "Sit down! I was just having some dinner with friends!"

Sebastion smiled when Tori told him to sit and eat with him...and his friends. Looking at the two people at the table, he smiled. It had been too long.
"I don't care that you're here," he said with a large smile, "And I don't care how tough you act. You had better give me a hug, Angel." Sebastion was sure that he was the only one who could call her that without her pitching a fit. After all, he grew up with her too. They were like family.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm
Fang grinned, standing easily, and ran over giving the man a big hug. He was an exception...though it still annoyed her sometimes.
"I told you not to call me that." she laughed though, and plucked one of his feathers, "another for my collection. Payback!" she skipped back to her chair, hiding the feather in her shawl.
Meiyu smiled, "Welcome back, Sebastian. It's great to see you again." he bowed his head politely, but didn't get up, for, well, it always looked a bit off for two fully grown men to hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:19 pm
Sebastian nodded back to Meiyu, pretending to be hurt at the plucked feather.
"Ouch, you little cretin!" he laughed, sitting down between Fang and Torisen, "That hurts! Oh well," he said with a smile, getting served food, "I guess I'll just have to talk to your boss about how much of a brat you're being. Maybe then you'll learn some manners!" he laughed, taking a spoonful and sticking it in his mouth. They were better than last time Sophie had made them. She must have been practicing.
"So what brings you two here?" he asked, curious.

Tori's laugher fell over and died. He didn't want to tell his uncle that he had another episode because he was always confind for a day or two afterwards. If he hadn't have had that episode, he wouldn't have met Fang. Tori didn't think it was too bad. Looking up at Fang, his eyes pleaded with her to not say anything.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:25 pm
"Actually, you royal-pain, I'm goin' to be working for his prince-i-ness in two days, tops. Have fun talking to my manager." she laughed as she pointed at him with her fork, before eating some more, and Meiyu said,
"Tori's decided to hire the both of us." he nodded. The both of them caught sight of Tori's look, and they shrugged.
Fang spoke up, "Don't know why I'm taking the job...maybe 'cause it pays more and I get to be violent."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm
Sebastion's eyebrows rose almost into his hairline. Torisen hiring people? He had never wanted any personal help. What had persueded him otherwise?
"How do you three know each other?" he asked lightly, looking over at Torisen. Tori didn't lie. He had raised him that way. And Sebastion found it hard to believe that Angel would just walk up to the castle gates and come talk to Torisen. She hated most Royals.

Tori quickly stuffed his mouth full of food, trying to avoid the question. Uncle knew that Tori didn't leave the castle often, and if he did, it was just to the upper ring of the castle to attend some party for his parents. Tori didn't know how to answer.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm
"Now, see..." Fang laughed a little, "that's a funny question..." she looked at him, and scuffed her feet on the ground,
and Meiyu added, "With a slightly less funny answer." they both looked away, stuffing their mouths, taking Tori's lead.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff