Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:12 pm
((well post dont let it just sit there....Illegal is having some issues that noone knows about right now))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm
((ah, well my character just walked off. perhaps another Keshval can speak to him as he looks over the humans and finds one he considers the 'least worthless'))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 pm
((OOC: Sorry for the delay. Silent was experiencing crashing waves of real-life to-do lists.))

Zloraiha - better known among her people as Raia - came into the slave room, examining each of them with bright, curious young eyes. She looked to be a woman in her twenties (and in actual years, she was just that). Only her eyes gave away her true age, which was about equal to a human ten- to twelve-year-old. A very intelligent one, but of around that maturity level.

She tilted her head a bit, looking at first one and then another. It nearly brought on a pout. None of them were particularly special-looking. Had Ciar had an off-day, she wondered, or was the pick of the litter just getting shallower every time?

She was inclined to the latter thought - she had never known Ciar and his collectors to have an off-day. But then she was only a child.

And as one child to another, she eventually naturally gravitated to Nicholas. Crouching by his cage, she looked him over and thought about it for a few minutes. Then, almost shyly, she tapped her fingers against the bars. "Hello?" she stage-whispered. "Are you awake?"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:38 am
(( None of the Masters congregated together to have some tea and chat. They all just went to bother the slaves, lol. I don't mind it makes interesting posts! ))

Nicholas began slowly waking up as he was called. He yawned widely while stretching his arms upwards, which ended up pressing against the top of his cage and caused him to groan out of annoyance. Nick sat upright and rubbed his tired eyes but the moment he could see the angel properly he halted all he was thinking or doing, gasping slightly out of surprise.
This angel looked different and even while he was completely in a trance when staring at her just like the other one, he liked this one more. Nicholas was scared, though. The last one had hurt him all of a sudden, no matter how amazing she had seemed at first.
Little Nick lifted his knees to his chest and held the feather he had tightly against his torso. He gave the angel woman a look of pure innocence, his big blue, sparkly eyes showing nothing but awe for the winged woman.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm
[ dammit. ciar wanted his tea. well, i guess he`ll join the party. first posts always suck for me. ]

The harvest had been... .. particularly typical. That was the only way to discribe it, Ciar decided. Perhaps the humans were getting smarter. He`d scoured every inch of the earth, looking for talent, anything that would be marketable. And still, the male was rather unsatisfied with his catch. They would do.. . perhaps. Either way, he would keep careful tabs until the next Collection Day. Ciar stood up, stretching his wings out and shaking them slightly as he did so, before folding them neatly up against his back again. Although he`d never admit it, the fact that less and less pets there were upon that cursed planet, the less he`d recieve for peddling them to the rest of the angels. What a problem. Ciar was not particularly interested in looking for new employment.

Barely causing a disturbance in the air, the male padded down towards the cages, preparing to examine his harvest once again, in order to see if a bad seed had been overlooked. If that was the case, there would be no need to keep it alive. Upon entering, he noticed a child had found her way there - Raia, the name appeared into his head - and it seemed that she was not displeased with his wares. Silently, he glided over next to her, and looked down at the boy, the emotion in his crimson eyes completely moot. "Interested.. .... ?" He inquired, a sound that had a pleasant, almost humourous sound to it, as if he was just about to tell a joke.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy watched the angel enter and shivered. He seemed...different from the others. Perhaps even MORE dangerous. She curled tighter, proping herself up against the bars to get a closer look, humming to herself a tuneless song.

((sry, I've got like, nothing))

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm
Senryu felt more than heard the new angel's presence and recognized it. He lay there for a second before lunging for the bars again. "That kid is not something to be sold! I will kill you all you sad sacks of s**t!" He screamed nearly frothing at the mouth like some sort of beast, his aqua eyes blazing with fury and murderous intent.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Sorry, guys, for being late to the party. We've had a family emergency spaning over the past couple of days, and stuff has just now finally started to calm down. As you can see I need an update badly, so who is willing to help me?

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm
((i will......so far we are all on the ship and the owners are perusing the wares and waiting for you to start the auction))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm
(well, all the slaves are still in cages, Maxy was choked and whipped by guy whose name I don't remember, Nicholas is being looked at by Raia, Ciar has just approached in a marketing manor. Senryu has picked fights with almost every one of the 'angel's and currently has someone interested in buying him. Am i missing anything?)  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm
((Nothing really slaves talking to eachother, being examined and looked at, and what not))

Ailu entered in behind Ciar, basically as her job ,since he was her boss, as she heard her new pet Senryu "Ignore him Ciar, the bad seed in him is going to be mine" she said, only a smirk now on her lips as she stared at his intense eyes. She wouldn't admit, but she actually loved that color, they were simply beautiful. "The boy is in fine condition, he'll need some skills built, but when soon he has knowledge he'll do perfectly fine" she said, smiling at Zloraiha, a kinder woman.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm
ah, I see. Well then...

Kara sat huddled in the corner of her prison, knees tucked into her chest with her chin resting on the back of her hands. She watched as Angel after Angel flocked into the room to examine the "merchandise", but seldom few hovered over her cage.
She hardly cared. In fact, she liked it that way. Maybe if she wasn't sold they'd give her back to her family.
Yeah, right. she scoffed to herself silently, just as another winged being strode past. Most likely I'll be killed and tossed away with the rest of the garbage.

Kara picked her head up when she heard one of the other captured humans causing a ruckus. It was the older boy out of their group, the one with the wierd name. Senryu, or something around that. One of the Angels was harrassing the youngest of them.
Ignore it, Kara. She told herslef, despite the itching in her palms. You don't want to draw attention to yourself. Doing that has already gotten you in enough trouble.

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm
((Well Jazz....you spelled his name wrong but other than that you were right.))

Senryu roared in defiance as he tugged on his chains, trying to free himself. After a minute or so the tension on the chain around his neck cut off his air and he began to black out, sliding down the bars of the cage.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:33 pm
((Pfft, Idk what your talking about. you're crazy, lol *whistles innocently*))

User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Sen! Quit it or you're going to give yourself brain damage!" Maxy whispered harshly across the area, hoping her whispering wouldn't anger the angel peoples. The boy was going to end up putting himself in a coma for heavens sake!...not that it wouldn't be better than staying awake in this place...but she was sure they'd kill him if he was unconscious for more than an hour.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:39 pm
((RAWR editing isnt fair play!!!))

Senryu pulled back towards the chains in a last ditch effort. He lay on the ground curled in on himself gasping for air as he tried to think of some way out of here.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff