Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli held tightly to her boyfriend. Oh how nice it was to be able to say that again too. Her boyfriend. Her Cam. Hers. And she wasn't ever letting him go again. The world could explode for all she cared. As long as she had Cam, she would be happy. She lifted her head slowly when he said he loved her; her eyes were filled with tears, but she was smiling. "I love you too." She whispered back, before pressing her lips against his, in what had to be the most passionate and love filled kiss the two had ever shared. Her arms were still tightly woven around Cam's neck, and she sure as hell wasn't letting go anytime soon.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron didn't feel the need to let go of Elli. Their long, tight embrace felt right. It was as if they finally stopped the world from crashing down all around them. When the redhead lifted her head, Cameron leaned his back to look at her, but he also leaned his forehead against hers as she spoke. The next moment, the couple's lips pressed up against each other passionately. Cameron slowly rubbed Elli's back as the two continued to kiss.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli shifted in Cam's embrace so she was straddling his legs and much more comfortable. She pulled away from his lips after a few more moments of snogging and smiled at him. "This..." She whispered, reaching up to gently stroke his cheek. "This is right. We're right." She smiled and leaned her forehead against his happily. Without him, her world had seemed so.... incomplete. He had left a hole in her heart and her life, but now here he was back to fill up what was missing. He made everything whole again. "I missed you." She continued to whisper, her fingers stroking across his cheek, and then down his neck. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling her body closer to his. "I missed your voice. And your laugh. And the way you smell. And the way your eyes light up every time you look at me. And God I missed your smile. And your kisses..... And your... touch." She smiled and slowly pressed her lips back against his.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron didn't let go of Elli, even when she displaced herself in his arms. When the redhead sat on his lap, the fourth year pushed her closer against him. Cameron continued to snog his girlfriend until she pulled away from him. As she stroked his cheek and hummed the first word, he leaned his forehead against hers again and stared into her eyes with a small smile. "We most definitely are," he agreed in a hushed tone. The smile on his lips hadn't disappeared, for the boy was happy again. Really happy. Elli McHalen was his girl again. Even after the whole mess that had happened. The two of them got through it and were together again. The trust and honesty was back, and this time, it was stronger than ever before. "I missed you, too," he whispered into her ear when Elli moved herself even closer against him. A small, quiet chuckle escaped Cameron's lips as the third year told him what she missed most. He didn't laugh because he found it funny. Instead, he laughed because he was happy. It was great knowing how much she cared for him and longed for him while they didn't see or speak to each other. After a couple more kisses, Cameron pulled his head away from Elli and moved a stand of her hair out of her face. "I've missed.. well, you," he admitted. He didn't know what he missed the most. Of course he missed her voice, her touch, and even her smell, but he decided that telling her everything he yearned for would end up turning into a speech.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Elli giggled and as he agreed with her and said he missed all of her. She smiled and nuzzled happily into his chest. "Where were you headed before we ran into each other?" She asked curiously. They were after all, just sitting in the middle of the hallway, so they could go anywhere together now. She had been headed off to find some inner peace, most likely with her violin somewhere, but being his girlfriend again was all the inner peace she needed, so she'd be happy doing whatever with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron held Elli in a tight embrace as she nuzzled into his chest. The boy looked down at his girlfriend when she asked him what he was up to. "I was gonna go outside," he admitted, ignoring the fact that he should definitely do some homework or at least study for a bit. "Would you like to join me?" he asked, inviting the redhead to come hang out outside somewhere. The weather was so nice, and the grounds were a lot more breezy than the school hallways.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria scoffed when Veronica turned the subject around and began questioning the keeper reserve. “No, I am not hung up on him!” she retorted. The brunette didn’t understand why her teammate had been chuckling; it wasn’t like she was lying. Theo was old news. The blonde opened the door and apologized for interrogating Alex when she was supposed to be the one interrogating Ronna. Both girls continued down the hall since Alexandria did, in fact, have a couple more questions, and they weren’t about Theo. “Tell me about Crash,” she said. “Are or were you at all interested in him?”

mc2

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: After Quidditch Try-Outs
In Company of: Alex
Wearing: Red Tank-top and Jeans

She's going to make me regret making the promise to answer questions isn't she?

As they reached the second floor corridor, when Alex asked about Crash, Veronica stopped suddenly, stumbled over her own feet. A splurge of curses crossed her mind at the fact she had agreed to answer any of Alex's questions. She spun around to face Alex embarrassment evident on her face. Letting out an uncomfortable laugh she pulled her hair out of the bun it had been in for try-outs. "Tell you about Crash-you mean Mr. Barrett?" She said, not entirely realizing that she had switched sometime after the incident with Crash during the summer before her third year she had switched to formally addressing him when she referred to him.

"He's exactly the kind of guy I shouldn't be interested in," She said quickly, looking away trying to hide the look of a trapped animal at Alex's question. "I mean... Theo is way more the type of guy I should be interested in... Mr. Barrett isn't exactly the-"

She took a deep breath and pushed some of her blonde curls behind her ear and said with narrowed eyes, "It was a school girl crush. Mr. Barrett and I haven't talked for quite a while. We generally have been avoiding each other by all accounts. Why should you care? I'll answer questions regarding me and tell you things about me or my life, but it isn't my right to divulge other's private affairs."

"All you should be concerned about regarding him is that he's a much better keeper than you and you would do good to focus on trying to catch your keeper skills up to him," Veronica continued, crossing her arms. Closing her eyes, "And regarding me, well interested in someone can mean a great many things. I mean I'm interested in you-but as a teammate. So, sure I'm interested in Mr. Barrett. People in general interest me-and we are teammates just like you and I."

Opening her eyes, she narrowed them at Alex and said curtly, "There. Next question?"

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria stopped in her tracks about a second after Veronica had. Did asking about Crash hit one of the blonde's nerves? The expression on Ronna's face read pure embarrassment. Oh, this has to be good, Alex thought, crossing her arms. A smile stretched on the brunette's lips -- one of curiosity. She couldn't wait to hear what Veronica had to say about that boy. "Sure, yeah. Mister Barrett." An eyebrow cocked in confusion. Why on Earth did the girl refer to their teammate by his last name?

Alexandria raised her second eyebrow when Veronica stated that Crash wasn't the type of boy she should be interested in. "Why not?" she asked. After all, maybe there was a legitimate reason behind this although when the blonde admitted to saying Theo was much of her type, Alexandria figured Crash would be more of hers. Besides, the keeper wasn't exactly the -- the what?

Alexandria watched Veronica as she took a moment for herself and regained her composure. Before the brunette could ask a question regarding her teammate's answer, the older girl verbally attacked her. "Obviously he's a better keeper; he's been playing for longer than I have!" she retorted upon feeling threatened. Why did she even bring that up? Neither of them were talking about who was a better player than the other until now. "I'm sure you know what I meant by interested in."

When asked if she had any more questions, Alexandria didn't drop the subject. She wanted to know about Crash, and Ronna seemed to know quite a bit about the boy even though she wasn't saying much yet. "If you are over your school girl crush, you wouldn't mind if I happened to be interested in Crash, would you?" she asked, the lion's serpentine characteristics coming out. Really, it would have made a lot more sense to Alex if she was placed in Slytherin. Plus, her best friend was in that house, and her sister wasn't. It would be a hell of a lot better than staying in Gryffindor.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: After Quidditch Try-Outs
In Company of: Alex
Wearing: Red Tank-top and Jeans

She's joking, right?

Veronica narrowed her eyes at Alex when she asked the question about being interested in Crash and said coldly, "Quite frankly the idea of you being interested in anyone like that is disturbing. Honestly, I don't think you have the maturity to be involved in any romantic relationship at this point. Hell, you aren't over snubbing Theo at this point. Mr. Barrett is too good of a guy for you to use him as your rebound guy."

"You have exactly the traits that wouldn't mix well with him," Veronica continued. "The spoiled princess act you pull isn't going to work with him. Furthermore, he deserves a lot better than you."

Veronica crossed her arms and raised a brow, "And, I have far better concerns than school girl crushes at this point regardless of whether they still linger or not. I've had a long summer and a lot of more pressing matters on my minds than what guy I may or may not be interested in. Why don't you take a few more months to cool off before you let your mind worry about frivolous things like who's the latest cute guy you want to make your prey on?" She ended her lecture and rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed by the younger girl, but was obviously trying to keep her irritation in check and was doing a fairly decent job, by all accounts-or at least for her she was doing a good job. She tended to be fairly hot tempered and Alex wasn't exactly avoiding pushing what buttons she could find against her.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria scoffed and crossed her arms. Oh, disturbing, really? When Veronica continued, the third year squinted her eyes into a glare and actually got mad at what the blonde was saying. “I don’t want him as a rebound. Believe it or not, I had my eye on him since I was a wee little firstie.” It was true; the skater boy did take her fancy since she first laid those dark brown eyes on him, but he was a few years older than she, who at the time was only eleven years old. Because of their age, Alex decided to leave it at that.

“I beg to differ.” Alexandria wanted to prove to her blonde headed rival that she could and would get along quite swimmingly with Crash Barrett. When Veronica ended her lecture, the keeper took that as a good time to exit. Clearly, she wasn’t going to find any more information out on him – at least not right now. “I’m sure you’d like if I did that, but there really isn’t anything else for me to worry about. Good day, miss Kiss. With that, the lion turned on her heel and clambered up the steps towards the Gryffindor Tower. She still had to change out of her quidditch gear.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was walking down the hallway with Benjamin while he rambled on about this cool corridor he had found while he had his nose in one of his textbooks. Well, technically it wasn't his, surprisingly he found a book on muggle engineering in the library and had been sucked in ever since. The book along with the other stuff Chalmes had sent him pretty much took his mind off of his awkwardness that he felt while in most of his classes. Even though he was sure the professors knew about his...delicate situation (and Merlin knew that some of them couldn't keep their pitying looks to their selves) but he still felt sort of useless when they made them go over pronunciations of spells and all he could do was sit there and go over it in his head. His friends helped when they could but there were only so many notes he could write without "disrupting class time." An unwarranted sigh came from him as he poked his head out of his book for a moment. Sometimes life just wasn't fair.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Second floor corridor]
Saw I silence, [Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Exploring...sorta]
Prevailing upon. [OOC: part of a plot, please do not post]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: 2nd Floor Corridor

Mira was walking down the hall in a deep thought. She didn’t know how long she could avoid her sister for or people in her year for that matter. Honestly she didn’t mind Wendy all that much or any of her other housemates however she didn’t want any friends. Thus it was no surprise to see the young blond walking alone with a scowl on her face. Mira sadly always looked like something terribly wrong had happened mere moments ago. If only she could be a bit happier, instead of depressed.

Turning the corner Mira collided with something or rather someone. She wasn’t excepting to run right into anyone. Looking over at who it was she noticed Timothy a Ravenclaw based on his robes that she believed was in her year. He was with that Slytherin kid Benjamin at Wendy was so curious about. Regardless of who he was though Mira wasn’t happy that he ran into her (whether that was the case or not is a completely different story).

“Would you watch where you’re going?” Mira questioned him, her hands on her hips. It was clear she wasn’t very happy about it.

User Image

With: Timothy and Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: plot - please don't post
I wasn't sure how quickly to move this along so I winged it.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:39 am
User Image
Benjamin had been walking the corridor with Timothy, fairly well aware that his friend let him ramble about things far more than most people would. It was one of the reasons Benjamin liked counting Timothy as a friend: he was easy to get along with. Besides, if Timothy was annoyed enough by his ramblings while he was absorbed in a book and walking-such a typical Ravenclaw- Benjamin was fairly confident Timothy would either write out a note to tell Benjamin that he was being distracting-or just sign it. At least one or two words like 'quiet' was easy enough to learn. Timothy put up with Benjamin's occasional slips into Spanish, the least Benjamin could do is at least learn a few basic words in sign language, though, Benjamin figured he'd probably pick up more and more over time all things considered. In the end though, Benjamin figured Timothy could be the brains and Benjamin could speak for the two of them. Benjamin was the type not to shut up anyways.

Benjamin paused as Timothy let out a sigh as he looked up from his book and Benjamin raised a brow looking at Timothy and not noticing as they rounded the corner one of his own housemates-Mira Mitchell-coming their way. Benjamin stepped back for a moment as Timothy and Mira collided and he glanced between the two, both seemed okay, though Mira was obviously annoyed and demanded the usual of 'watch where you're going'. Benjamin raised a brow at Mira and shook his head, motioning Timothy to come on. Benjamin figured it was just one of those phrases people ask that initially come off rude but you just shake it off after you realize you were being careless two. Both ran into each other after all, so Mira hadn't been entirely paying attention either. One short comment and move on, right?

Translations: .....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform
Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
3/4 Magical Linage.

Yukina101
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was both embarrassed and mildly annoyed that what Tanya had been harping onto him about sticking his nose in books (literally and figuratively) had been correct: he was going to either miss something or run head along into it. The latter actually occurring between him and Mira. He didn't really know much about her except that she usually had a scowl on her face, that she was a Slytherin like Benjamin, and that she was usually with Wendy the other scowling Slytherin but that was about it. Seeing her standing there with her hands on her hips as if she were supposed to be intimidating almost made him snort but since the blame was on both of them he held it in instead to write her a short note of apology in his notebook and showing it to the other girl. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you ok?" He figured only polite to ask even if he really didn't want to know. He gave his friend a brief look before giving him the sign for "in a minute" hoping it wouldn't even take that long.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Second floor corridor]
Saw I silence, [Benjamin...and now Mira]
All quiet and silently [Exploring...sorta]
Prevailing upon. [OOC: part of a plot, please do not post]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff