Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Intrepid and Rikka

Intrepid yawned as his eyes slowly cracked open, the dusk playfully peaking from his opened lids. He gave a low whinnie, blinking back the laziness he felt. When had it become almost night? he must have napped for a long time. With a snort and a flick of his tail he slowly rose, eyes flicking around for his children. He was getting very worried though, he was growing too attached. And being attached was a bad thing, since he would be leaving soon.

Ah, they were sleeping all curled together. Fine, now that that was taken care of he began to look around for Rikka.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:50 pm
As the sun dipped below the horizon, Rikka glanced towards the sky, her eyes widening as each star made their appearance in the deep blue sky. A low sigh escaped her maw. Why was she still here? He didn't want to be here...Her kids were getting old enough to leave alone...that meant they wouldn't need her anymore right?

The snowbird wind flittered her wings. It seemed just yesterday that the babies were born, and look at them now! Almost as tall as herself, and Intrepid.

He was still here...now to think of it. Her heart proved wrong. After those many months of her thinking he was to leave, he stayed. Another sigh left her muzzle. He stayed....because he was tied down here. What if...what if she left? He wouldn't have to stay here anymore! He could...be with others. Other mares maybe? Who knew, who cared?

Turning her head to glance back at the sleeping colt and filly, she gave a halfhearted smile, lifting her cyan gaze to watch the Caribou stallion.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:53 pm
Ah! There she was. Intrepid turned so he could see Rikka fully, head tilting quizically. "You alright?" He called softly, no expression evident on his face. These past weeks of raising the kids and staying her had made him rather quiet, and not so happy or flirtatious any longer. But that was his own loss, really.

He shooke his mane a little, trying to get it away from his chocolatey eyes, waiting for a reply from her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:07 pm
A sideways glance caused her ears to flicker towards him. Exhaling in breath, she nodded slowly. "I'm....fine." There was a brief pause in her words. Maybe motherhood was just taking a hold of her? Or maybe she was just getting older and learning to be more mature. I'm guessing it was the first one...

"You don't look to peachy yourself." So parenthood was draining both of them. But was it doing the same to Intrepid that it was to the snowbird? Her wandering gaze flew back towards the mountains.

Home...

Rikka was homesick. She desperately awaited the chance to return to the sky, and even to her homelands. If only she stayed there she wouldn't have gotten into this mess.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:09 pm
"Mmm, tired I suppose." He murmered to her, moving a bit to the left and turning, as if he wanted to wander off toward the stream that wasn't too far off.

But he stayed put, for now. "You sure you're fine? You don't sound it.." He murmered carefully, not looking back at her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:42 am
Makya Meets More Horses!

Lethrossen
Makya strolled through the woods in a leisurely pace, enjoying his surroundings very much. His mind was feeling troubled lately so he was just letting it wander, hoping it would wander so much that the troubles at hand would not come back. His mum was missing, and that hurt. A lot. And Intrepid didn't seem too interested in he and Shia. Well, to tell you the truth he had always sensed a little strain and tenseness from his father, but he wasn't sure why. But it was okay, he was noticing how big both he and his sister were getting. As big as their parents, even!

His hair had grown a lot since he was first brave enough to peak from his basket, and his legs had lengthened and his wings had gotten bigger. Sometimes his bones ached a little, but he thought he could put up with it. Makya was just coming out of the woods, brown gaze flitting around the area. Perhaps he should head to the stream and have a look at himself, a proper look?

He let out a little whinnie and began to pick up his pace, soon he was in a full gallop, mane streaming back in the wind as was his tale. He was happy when he was running, and especially when he was flying. It was such a rush!

chemicalstar
Hotaru lifted herself up from the ground quite clumsily. Her legs hadn't healed much and it was still a pain to stand on them, but she couldn't stand lying down aimlessly anymore. Nephalia was fast asleep and Thel was not in sight, so she was free to sneak out and wander a little. Nephalia had bandages her front legs, which made i feel a little but days of immobility took its toll on her. She hopped and stumbled till she was able to walk up straight.
Slowly, she made her way to the opening of the forest, the gloomy air which was caused by thich branches and leaves of trees made her feel melancholic, she needed some fresh air.
Just as she was getting used to walking again, she saw a shadow fly over her, was it a soquili? It looked like a blue bird but it was too big to be one. She neighed curiously.

Lethrossen
Makya blinked, hearing the neigh and looking down. The air was even better than the ground, and galloping was the easiest way to get himself into the air. He spotted the bright pink mare and almost stopped flying all together. He let himself circle lazily in the sky, coming closer and closer to the eath with each complete cycle. He finally landed, not far off from her. His gaze quickly took in the bandaged legs, the little wings, and the blue hair. It was much more intense of a blue than his fur or his mothers. Even more blue than his sister's mane. Or perhaps just a different kind of blue?

He whickered lightly to her, ears flicking. With an easy grin spreading on his maw he headed forward. He was eager to meet new horses after staying so long with just his family, though there had been that one colt he'd met when he was much littlier. "Hiya!" He chirped, tail swishing lightly.

White Neko Chan

A gorgeous wind sosquli appears on the meadowland as if she had never been around these lands before which she typically hasn't since She was always alone with her indian friend, Tigerlily. She burred and looks around the meadow before flapping her wings slightly, stretching them. She slowly began to walk, looking around. The wind blew her mane and tail slightly, making her hair even more curly. She had hoped to be making new friends soon.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:53 pm
She nodded a bit, turning her head from him. "You should get some sleep then..." She trailed off, listening intently while she moved towards a tree to the right. She'd have to get him to give in to resting. Only then could she take to the air like she had done in her younger days.

"I'm positive. It's getting late, so maybe I am just tired?" She offered to him, flicking her curling tail in the air before bobbing her head. A genuine smile crossed her muzzle. That was like the old Rikka! Only then...that was only an act she put on for the Caribou stallion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:28 pm
--End Rp Sequence: For Better or Worst~ (Intrepid and Rikka) --

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:41 pm
What hurts the most...
Rikka and Makya

Makya made his way through the grasses in a slow walk, head helt high and nostrils flaring with each wind that playfully swhirled past. Spring was coming, and for that he was very glad. He whickered slightly, to no one imparticular, before picking up his pace. He would head toward the stream, maybe get a nice drink or roll in the grasses nearby.

Rikka waded in the river, allowing the cool water to rush over her snow ridden body. It felt nice, the silent liquid just floating past you in an easy manner, as if you were not even there. Small fishes nipped at her dark blue stockings, causing the snowbird to giggle. "Stop that," She grinned softly, stomping her foot as she spreaded her wings across the rivertop.

The sounds of hoofbeats caught her attention. Perking her ears forward, she listened intently. They were getting closer and closer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:43 pm
And that was when her son appeared, he was looking very grown up. His mane and tail were both very long, a curly mane and braided tail, very handsome indead. He was taller now, certainly taller than his mother... and perhaps taller than intrepid had been. His face was friendly, until it spotted his mother. "Mum! I haven't seen you!" He whinnied out, still surprised. He'd just found both his parents to be gone one day.

"Makya?" Rikka questioned, cyan gaze widening as she stared at her son. He HAD grown! Into a lovely stallion too. Look at those wings, look at his mane and tail. Oh oh oh! She had missed much when she left. "What...what are you going here?" She questioned her son, emerging from the water dripping. "Why aren't you with your father?" Rikka questioned, giving the other winged a small frown. It wasn't that she wasn't happy to see her son...it was just...a suprise.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:45 pm
Makya blinked and he chuckled. "Mum, Shouldn't I be asking you the same time? I haven't seen you for a while.." He quieted down at her next question after a moment, stomping a hoof as he moved to drink. "I Dunno where Interpid is, he disappeared shortly after you did." His voice was quiet, calm and not blaming at all.

"Don't call your father by his first name.." Rikka stated, shaking off the water that dripped from her body and onto the mushy ground. "I've been away. You and Shai did not need me around anymore. And besides, my home isn't where we lived. It's far from here, where Shai and Intrepid could probably never get to." She left Mak out of that little sentence because it wouldn't be true if he was there. Makya had wings; Makya could fly to the mountain tops if he wanted to, just like Rikka did.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:46 pm
He hesitated but didn't say anything against his mother's wishes. Why bother calling him dad when he wasn't here? Same with her, if she planned on leaving he and Shai alone every now and then. "What do you mean, some place you have to fly to?" His ears perked and he lifted his head from drinking.

She nodded, her voice quiet. "Yes. My home, a place where most groundlings can't get to. Up high within the clouds on the snow covered mountains." She explained, gazing past the tree ridden forest to the north, in which the mountain home was located. "Your father and I were going to go there one day...but it never happened." Because Trep had poofed on poor Rikka after he had got her preggors! D:  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:47 pm
"Oh." He murmered, looking toward the sky for a moment. "Does that mean you don't like it here?" For all that he's grown he was still very childish in his thinking, that was for sure.

"It's not that I don't like it here. This place is beautiful, and I have met so many others here whom I've befriended. However..." Her voice hitched, turning away from her light blue son. "I don't belong here. I belong where I originated from. You...Shai...and...Intrepid...You all belong down here." Rikka told Makya, fluffing her wings, as if she were about to take flight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:48 pm
He blinked and moved toward her side, lightly nipping at her. "Well... oh." He was a little dumbfounded, seeing as his 'mommy' wanted to leave him. For good. "Well, you know I don't really belong down here.. I have wings too!" He flared them out, as if to prove his point. "But then Shai would be all alone.." He murmered. "Does that mean you'll be going back to your home, for good?"

"Yes...You have wings too, but you did not come from the same place I did. Besides, I don't think your wing strength can handle flying there." She said with a weak smile, her cyan eyes focusing on her son in a sincere manner. "Just stay here with your sister. You both need eachother, even if it may be for a little while."

She knew his next question was bound to happen. Her wings lolled forward, drooping in a way. "I...probably won't be." Her thoughts drifted, now avoiding her son's eye contact all in all.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:49 pm
He stared at his mother, and frowned a little. "How could you say that, mum. Of course I could make it!" He snorted and huffed, turning away to stare off in the distance. Weren't mothers supposed to tell you that anything was possible? Besides, he flew a lot. True, not long distances or anything, but that was besides the point.

"Oh. Well. Anyways I was just here for a drink, I was hoping to go see if this mare I met was about." He muttered, feeling awkward. He decided that growing up wasn't very good, sometimes.

Techincally /good/ mothers were suppose to be the reassuring type. But Rikka thought of herself as not like the others. I mean, all the other mares who had babies all had a mte with them for most of the time the foals where inside, and then when the foals were outside. The snowbird shrugged lightly, walking away from Makya.

However, she stopped at his next comment. "If you do anything to this mare, make sure you stay with her through it all." Rikka told the younger stallion in a cold voice, her eyes narrowed. She would NOT have her son being like Intrepid.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff