Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's smile widened when he watched Elli's head bob up and down. There was nothing to worry about in the first place! She said yes! "Great!" he exclaimed, not sure what an appropriate answer was. Saying "thanks" came off as a bit needy and not confidently. Cameron threw his arms around the redhead in a tight embrace.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:14 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled and hugged him back, a small laugh of excitement escaping from her lips. She hummed quietly and looked up at him. "You know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me?" She said quietly. She had been waiting and hoping for awhile. Sure she could've asked him, but she was way to nervous to do that, and in her mind it was definitely the guys job to ask a girl out, not the other way around.
OOC:...

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:30 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows. "You have no idea how long I wanted to ask you," he said, giving that as an answer to Elli's rhetorical question. There was no way he would have said that if it wasn't for the potion. If he never won it in class, would he have ever asked her out? "Well, now we're going out. Officially." A smug smile appeared on his face as he said this.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:52 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli laughed and pecked his lips gently. "Don't get to cocky now."She said smiling. She winked at him. "Even though the prettiest Gryffindor is your girlfriend." She chuckled again, and smiled teasingly up at him.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron kissed Elli back when she pecked his lips.He laughed at her statement. "I'm the luckiest Gryffindor guy to be dating the cutest Gryffindor girl." In his eyes, Elli was this adorable girl. Not little kid adorable, obviously, but he deemed her more as cute than as hot even though her outfits were definitely in the hot category.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli rolled her eyes when he agreed with her. "I was only kidding."She said, although a smile was forming on her lips, because he had called her the cutest Gryffindor."I'm the luckiest Gryffindor to finally have you all to myself though." She whispered sweetly., before snuggling against his chest and hugging him tightly.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:43 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

While hugging Elli, Cameron whispered the following into her ear. "You always had me all to herself." The boy never realized when other girls were flirting with him, even if someone were to make it pretty obvious such as Cersei. He never thought all those winks were flirtatious in any way. Wasn't it just something she did to her friends? Cameron wasn't the only boy, or even girl, that she winked at.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head. "Have you seen the way Cersei looks at you? And Cait? And about half the other girls in your year?" She asked, staring up at him with wide eyes. Everyone was all over him. She was surprised she didn't have to fight someone for him. Of course being his girlfriend now would hopefully make them all back off... and if didn't.... well she'd deal with them.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:20 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron, shocked by what Elli had just said, raised his eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" There was no way half the girls in his year had the hots for him, especially not Caitlin. Elli had it all wrong. Cameron liked her before, she never liked him. If she did, she wouldn't have gone out with Samuel.. would she? "Caitlin doesn't like me. Neither does Cersei, or anyone else." Although Cameron was oblivious to these signs, he didn't think he was.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli rolled her eyes and stared up at Cam. Could he really be so blind to everyone around him. She stared at him and ran a hand through her hair. "Are you really that oblivious Cam?" She asked incredulously. "Cersei is obviously flirting with you... which I mean doesn't say much since she flirts with everyone, but I've seen the way Cait looks at you sometimes. She's jealous because you're better than Sam, and Nell liked you last year! Even Gracie liked you for awhile!" She sighed and stopped talking. Thinking about all the girls that liked him just made her feel insecure, and she was most definitely not an insecure person. She leaned up and kissed him gently. "It doesn't matter now though." She whispered, kissing him again.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

All these names that Elli mentioned. Had each one of them really liked Cameron? "Apparently," he muttered, answering the question she asked. Cersei flirts with everyone, so that doesn't count, he told himself. Doesn't mean she likes me. "If I'm better than Sam, wouldn't Caitlin have gone out with me instead?" he asked, raising his tone in anger. Because of the potion he took earlier, he didn't worry or fear how Elli would react to what he said. "She never thought I was better than Sam! And what makes you think Nell or Gracie ever liked me? Did they tell you or are you just assuming?" When the redhead kissed him on the cheek, he didn't kiss hers. Instead, he waited for an answer from the girl.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli blinked and chewed on her lip. He'd rejected her kiss.... Of course he was still caught up on Cait. She shouldn't have ever mentioned her. She turned away, crossing her arms and glaring at the ground. "I don't know Cam... She chose Sam... but she started looking at you like that after Summer. He probably screwed up somehow.... and she's regretting her choice.... but why does it matter?" She spun around to face him, glaring up at him. "She's with Sam... but so what? If you're so caught up on her... then why would you ask me out? Why would you kiss me? Why would you do any of this." She turned away again. God she hated this. She didn't like feeling so insecure.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders. "It doesn't," he stated. "None of that matters anymore." The last sentence came out in a mutter, and before he knew it, Elli vigorously asked an overwhelmingly amount of questions. "I'm not caught up on her! I wouldn't have asked you out if I was. I wouldn't have snogged you, either!" Cameron and Elli's voice echoed through the stone circle although they were trying to keep things quiet and calm. They just started seeing each other a moment ago, and they were already fighting. "Especially not when I had to risk getting in trouble and embarrassed!" he continued, referring to the first night when Professor Athlis caught him snogging Elli in one of the empty classrooms.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli slowly turned back to face him again and sighed. "I know..." She whispered, tilting her head so she could look up at him. "I'm sorry... It's just... every time I see those girls look at you, I feel so insecure." She leaned against him quietly, thinking about it for a few seconds. "I'm scared you'll think they're all better than me. I came along after them, and I'm worried that makes me second best....." Elli said, running fingers through her hair and refusing to look up at him. She didn't like being so open and honest. She was really good at pulling off a fantastic outgoing, I don't give a s**t attitude. She always made it seem like she thought she was the best, and she didn't want Cam to think she was weak.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sighed quietly before Elli leaned against him, and he listened to her until she finished speaking. "It doesn't make you second best. In fact, it makes you best because I chose you after already knowing them." He decided it'd be best not to say any of the girls' names in case his friend- girlfriend got mad. He had to get used to calling Elli his girlfriend. He didn't mind of course. Cameron leaned away from her and held hers shoulders in either hand. "I'll never think they're better than you," he promised. Not Nell, Cersei, or Gracie. Heck, not even Caitlin. Caitlin could never be better than Elli anymore. She missed out on an opportunity that Elli realized was a good one.

wearing

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces