Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Well alright then. Well, here's the living room. I don't know why dad wanted to get a 52' TV since he's never home to watch it, but a guess it's good for movies." He said, not really a TV person himself. He then walked into the kitchen, it much nicer than the usual kitchen, the counters topped with marble instead of plastic and the fridge being stainless steel along with other top notch cooking utensils. "Now here's a room where the the items are used all the time." He said with a smile. "Dad loves cooking whenever he can and is always in here when he's home. Mom can cook too, but it isn't here favorite thing to do. I myself like to bake a little. Maybe make some cookies if I feel like it." He said to her, now thinking about making some later. "Well, there are three directions we can go now. There is the backyard, down the hall to the guest room and study, and then upstairs to my room if your actually interested in seeing that." He said to her. "Which way would you like to go first?"

Not Enough I Say

(I'm guessing from how the posts are for Mae that she already knows what Adrian wants to tell her)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

[ Ah, well, not exactly. She has an inkling about it though.
But I can see where you can see that. I mean there must've been a misunderstanding of her tone when she got off the bus. She simply 'forgot' about their conversation before her nap. Her 'dull voice' is her usual voice, she always talks like that unless she's excited or something, I just so happened to highlight that there. It wasn't like she was happy before her nap and then gloomy, Mae's just like that. And when she blushes, it isn't because of how normal girls blush when they're with boys, she blushes when she's embarrassed or feels enthusiastic. So maybe you thought her behavior changed or something but in all, Mae doubts Adrian has feelings for her which is why she feels so comfortable with him. ]

Mae tapped her lips in thought. "Um, the study," she replied. She stood there awkwardly. She hadn't been in someone's home in awhile, much less in a guy's or even someone her own age. The only houses she went to these days were her mother's friends and that was rare. Mae looked around. "You have a pretty classy house. I wish my apartment was this huge," she murmured, running her finger along the smooth counter top before having her hand return to her side. She looked at Adrian for a second before looking back down at the counter top. His house was just like a fantasy.
Oh Mae. Stop dreaming already. The perfect family she beckoned had faded. She bit her lip. Her social life was in crumbles, slowly repairing but not much and she sort of hated herself for being so unambitious. she held no motivation towards any particular thing nor did she find joy in much of the world. Mae couldn't believe how far she'd let Luce and Adrian suck her into this. But she had to admit, it was a pleasant feeling. Mae gave a soft smile. Maybe she'd just let those two have at her, tearing at her walls that she's built for the last ten years of her life.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:11 pm
[ B u m p ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:15 pm
[ B u m p ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Nodding, Adrian walked towards the study, motioning her to follow. He opened the door and the first thing to greet them was shelves and shelves of books! "Well here we are. The study is mostly where my dad likes to go to work when he's not actually at work. It's mostly law books but I have my own bookshelf with books of fantasy, mystery, and other genres. I don't go in here as much as I want to, but maybe I'll start again." He said with a smile as he looked at all the different books. It wasn't a huge room, but it was of the bigger ones.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae tilted her head, her hair brushing across her cheek as she sauntered after Adrian, leaning against the door way. She crossed her arms, leaning forwards inside. It was a quiant room, one of which she'd probably enjoy very much. She pursed her lips, eyes wandering before getting herself off the door way and into the room. "It must've taken a long time to fill these shelves," she commented. Mae's eyes stopped to Adrian's supposed shelf and looked at him, amused. "Where's your room?" She asked, curious. She really had no boundaries.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Not really with all of my dad's studies he has to do for work." Adrian commented and then looked over to her when she asked where his room was. "Oh. It's upstairs. Do you wanna see it?" He asked, just to make sure.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:36 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae nodded, now curious. Where did Adrian spend his hours to himself? It was probably extravagant like the rest of his house. She tapped her lips. A large room filled with sunlight, splashing down on his blue sheets and cozy armchair. She reclined backwards, taking a few steps back before turning. Maybe it was actually a dark cave where everything was black and Adrian, a sunny, bright child magically lived in it. How interesting that'd be, she wondered. An interesting grin displayed on her face before disappearing.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian slowly walked up the stairs, Mae curiously following behind him. They reached the door to his room, it different from the rest. It was hand carved with the design of two chinese dragons, one to resemble yin, and the other yang. He asked if he could do this because he believed that everyone had a good and bad side to them and was reminded all the time whenever he went into his bedroom.

Slowly opening the door, he walked in, his bedroom revealed. The walls were a pale purple, the soft black carpet at their feet. He had a king sized bed with with the same shade of purple bedspread and some light indigo sheets. There was a desk, the color black, a decently sized tv but not like in the living room, and two book shelves, one with more books like in the study, and another for his nerdy pleasures such as games, some manga, and some anime. Another door was in the room, a sliding black door leading to his walk-in closet. The room was lit with a traditional style fan with some black fins. The window was had a black frame as well and some lighter purple shades hiding his room from the outside views.

"Well, this is it." He said with a sigh, sitting down on his bed. "My room isn't really big or amazingly fancy, it's comfy. Sure I have some expensive luxuries such as the silk, but I don't think it's really worth the money even though mom did get them for me." He said, slipping his shoes off to feel the plush carpet beneath him. "Make yourself at home. Go ahead and explore, I don't mind." He said, lightly laying on his bed now.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

It was her first time in a boy's room. She stood awkwardly at first, gripping the strap of her bag before taking a step forward. Everything looked nice and clean, she looked around before dropping her bag to the floor lightly and knelt, feeling the plush carpet with her hand before standing. A light pink dabbed at her cheeks. It wasn't big or fancy her a**! It was roomy and much larger than her own room. She peeked behind a curtain to look outside, the sun leaving an eery golden color on the grass. The sun was set, leaving the colors of the sky pastel. She turned back to Adrian on the bed, plopping herself neatly at the end. She didn't know what to say, she didn't really have anything to say when Adrian was around. It felt like there were more than just words that she wanted to face Adrian with. She hid her blush by turning the other way, pretending to look at something else. "You make the quiet awkward," she murmured. Mae shifted in her spot, straightening her shirt out.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:56 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was comfy, staring off around his room before his eyes met Mae's. He noticed her turning away but didn't think too much upon it. "The quiet awkward? I'm afraid I don't understand." Adrian said sitting up and crossing his legs together, sitting almost right behind Mae but to the side slightly. "I don't mean to make you jealous or upset, I just wanted to fulfill your request to see my room." He said to her, blushing a little. This was actually his first time having a friend over, more importantly a girl over.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae didn't turn. Instead, she found it much more comfortable for him to not see her face. She looked up slightly, in thought. "It's what I didn't expect," she said, tapping her fingers on her lips. "You didn't make me upset, really. I'm actually a bit...happy," she managed to mutter out and lowered her head. She was so used to use to building walls around herself out of other people's hate and gave off her personality on the surface. Yet she didn't account that one da others would show her new feelings. She didn't hate it.
"I don't think your mother would like it very much if I stayed too long, especially in your room. I don't want her getting the wrong idea," she stated and sauntered over to pick up her bag. She didn't look to Adrian then on account of her embarrassed face, her cheeks warm to the touch.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:52 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian saw her pick up her things and nodded, his face red but not noticeable since she wasn't even looking at him. "Right. Would you like to see the backyard before I take you home Mae?" He asked her, the tour not yet over.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae thought for a moment, lowering her head. Her black hair fell about her shoulders, cradling her face. She lifted her head then before glancing slightly over her shoulder. "Just for a little," she uttered and picked up the strap higher on her shoulder. She took a few steps into the hallway and turned, her blush now faded.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

The two went downstairs and Adrian opened the door to his backyard. It really wasn't what one would expect though with a bug house. Usually the backyard of a house like Adrian's is huge, with a pool and many different toys to play with. Adrian's is different. It's actually pretty small, the front actually a little bigger than the back. The back is actually a zen garden, sand raked into neat circles, stepping stones leading around the yard with it's few rock formations, and a pond with some koi fish. "I usually come out here when I need time to just relax and think. It isn't big, but it's nice in my opinion." He said with a smile, walking over to the koi pond to check up on the fish swimming around happily.

Not Enough I Say

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces