Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

The darkness outside made the whole castle hidden in shadow. Candle light cast figures on the walls. A fireplace was cooling, long forgotten with the nights events. Passion had one the night over once more as it always did when the two met. Mira let out a happy murmur as she slid off William and laid her self next to him. Pulling her elbow up she rested her head on her hand. Her other hand resting on his chest. Her nails drawing little patterns across him."Oh William, I think you spoil me." Her smile growing as she leans over and kisses his chest once more. "Would you like a drink?" She asked rising up out of bed not bothering with a robe she walked over to the table and pored some good scotch for him and some whiskey for herself. Returning to bed she handed over his drink and took a swig of her own.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:56 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

Long, heavy breaths rolled past his lips in a low, carnal growl, his scruffy chest rising to the beat of ecstasy pumping blood within his veins as his warm flesh tingled with the memories of her touch. His head was sprawled backwards across the pillows as that slow creeping smile had never left his thin lips. Low flickering flames bounced, splattering movement across the stone castle walls within the king’s bedroom. Heavy velvet curtains were drawn to a close and the light of the moon slipped between the seams, plush carpets blanketed the floor beneath Mirella’s feet as she crossed the threshold to the liquor cabinet, teeming with aged whiskeys, fine wine, and, his favorite brand of scotch. Crystalline glow glinted upon each crystal glass as the young blonde swirled on her heel and slipped under the sheets beside him. Thick, calloused fingers grasped his glass, scotch on rocks, swirling the cool amber in gentle circles. The teasing coo of her voice had lifted a grin to his smiling lips, still high off pleasure and excitement, endorphins running deep. ”And you love every second of it.” He countered, placing a warm hand on her bare thigh as he brought his own glass to his lips, spiraling fire slipped down his throat—burning so deliciously. Wanton fingers massaged into her flesh, carnal and possessive.

”...We should do something..." His voice spurred, tight and abrupt, sudden as a crack of lightning in a storm of fire. He was nervous, it was evident on his features, worried lines around his brow, and his golden eyes glazed over. His attention was sporadic, gyrating here and looking there, until he could finally feel her impending stare burn into him. "I mean-- really go somewhere, anywhere you want." He proposed, chewing his lip gently. After all of this time, he had, quite profusely, expressed the need for secrecy. Never wishing to go any farther than their own manor. He wanted her, and like every Nott, he wanted her to be his, and no one elses. But how could he? If he couldn't announce it to the world?

His shining eyes glistened apprehensively, wondering, if she had relished in this for the simple knowledge of just knowing, that she could have him, and anyone else, if she wanted.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Warmth spread through her once more at his touch. Growing at the feel of his nails pressing into her naked thigh. She was his in this moment though she would do many a terrible thing to keep having moments like these. Other than the thrill of slamming into an opponent high up on the field, these were the moments she lived for everyday now. Her gaze was on him when she noticed the shift in his inner thoughts. She wondered what he was thinking of as she did most nights. So far they spent all their time indoors so they had been quite close so far in more ways then the current. Once his thoughts were voiced, she was caught a bit by surprise. "Anywhere..." Her face showing her unsure feelings. While she had no problem with them going public, she new it was a touchy issue so far with him."Like maybe the quidditch shop? I've been meaning to go look at their new brooms but you have been very... distracting." She pondered. Rising up to meet his lip she gave a small tug on his bottom lip with her teeth. Hoping she took the offer as she thought it was meant.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

User Image

Tantalizing lips held him captivated captured, there were no other words to describe the bliss of ease that came. He melted into her, thick and rich as chocolate as his flesh twirled against her own in loving, sweeping, possessive caresses, always a carnal beat pulsing within him. Life—he could taste it on his tongue now—fresher than it had ever been before. It surged within him, youthful tenacities burning dangerous, and it all meant he was free. Unbound by the rules and chains and lies that had held him so closely pinned under the weight of his title, and of his status, and of his power; he wouldn’t wish it upon anyone in the world. Always taught to walk in line and do as told—he had never once felt the rush of something… so forbidden.

He never fell to the chaotic sway of fortune and madness that all those around him had, corrupted to the core. He had always been noble, it bled into his heart and rose into his spirit, and, staring at this lovely young beauty beside him—even now it still trickled like a leak in his system. Honor, but what good would it do him? Every honorable man I know has turned up dead, or worse..

”And I could say the very same about you,” he mused, a smile twining on his lips as his fingers pressed roughly into her thigh for just that instance as he spoke. ”I’ve had forms to fill out and paperwork to process from last month—somewhere—buried beneath the sheets we left in my office.” And then he grinned, so simply, and peacefully, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear gently. ”If it’s the quidditch store you’d like to go, then we’ll go. I’ve been meaning to check in on any new broom models they’ve been working on..”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
Lockhart

The large majestic bird swooped into the window with a black ribbon on his left leg. There was a rolled up parchment with the giant letter B on the top of the paper as the same on the ribbon. The note read as.......

Your family is invited to attend the Benster family ball. This will take place at the Benster Family Home in the town of Ilkly from August 18, 2012(8:00pm est) till August 20, 2012(8:00pm est). Please send a note back with the owl to let us know if can attend.

This event is black tie and we will be dancing, eating, and conversing with many people. Anyone in the family may come and may bring dates if they would like.

After the deliveiry was made the majestic bird flew off the window seal and made his way back home.

Essy A Dante

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm
Whatever our wandering,
our happiness will always be found with a narrow compass
And in the middle of objects
more immidately within our reach.
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

30Years OldFormer HufflepuffWandererSingleNew Mother

╔══════════════╗

The petite blonde mounted the large steps to the doors of the Nott Mansion, her young daughter wrapped in blankets and fast asleep in her arms. Remington had told her to come here shortly before he disappeared, and so here she was, her meager belongings carried in a bag slung over her shoulder. Reaching the door, Abigail grabbed the knocker and hit it three times against the wood. She had never met William Nott before, or not that she remembered, and was rather apprehensive to staying here. She hoped he was nice, and didn't mind children. Hopefully there was a woman here who might know a thing or two about raising a child, because Abigail didn't...

╚══════════════╝

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Current Injuries/Illness: -----

Out of Character: -----

Wearing

☽Slightly mad Legilimen in training☾

Cassandra Daphne Nott-Warstorm

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm

User Image

’Master Nott, there was a knocking,’ the old and frail house elf squeaked once he appeared with a puff and pop of ancient magic. William found himself once again in his study, where the noble ancestral heads of his family were esteemed in golden portraits on the wall surrounding him. Each one had a different tale to tell, each one worse than the last. But, it always led back to same cycle, family, duty, honor. ”Yes, thank you Wizzy, I’ll be right down.”

The direct route to the great doors of the castle would have taken too long to meander to invite the knowing guest within his home; his brother had told him much about her, but still, nothing at all, to be sure. Abigail Warstorm was her name, and, he was all too curious to learn of the name of the growing bundle in her care. With a swift wave of his wand, William apparated to the grand foyer of the castle with a soft bubbling pop and straightened his slate gray robes.

A firm hand pulled the wide door open with a subtle creak, and a brilliantly soothing smile was a lit on his features, warm and gentle as honey golden eyes. ”Ah, you must be Abigail—come in, come in, dear. I’m Remington’s brother, William. Please, make yourself at home…

“And, ah, this must be the precious little flower that’s caused so much attention?”
He pondered with a fatherly smile, peering into those vivacious eyes of gold and green, so very much like her fathers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

Abigail started when the door opened, there having been a long gap since when she knocked and it opened. Behind the door stood an attractive middle aged man, probably a few years older then her, with the same golden eyes as Remington and Cassy. Though she was still apprehensive, Nott's warm smile and kind manner helped ease her nerves. He invited her inside and she complied, gazing around the expansive building, the likes of which she'd never seen, let alone been inside before. She turned back to him as he gazed at the baby in Abigail's arms, who had woken at the sound of the unfamiliar voice. "Yes, I am Abigail. Pleased to meet you, Mr. Nott." she told him, voice barely above a whisper. A slight smile graced her features as he seemed so taken by the young girl. "Cassy, this is your Uncle William. Mr. Nott, this is your niece, Cassandra Daphne. Want to hold her?" Abigail had known the man for a total of two minutes, but she realized that she could trust him. He was a kind man, who probably had a child of his own. "Do you have any children, Mr. Nott?"

╚══════════════╝

Wearing

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 pm

User Image

Sparkling gems like warmed honey glistened as he took a modest step closer to the nestled baby in her arms, waving a petite finger in hello as a grin spread apart his lips a mile wide. The baby’s wide absorbing eyes followed his every notion and it sent a fluttering warmth in his belly. When Abigail had addressed him directly, he blinked, taking a moment to ease away from his childish nature to gaze upon her with solemn wisdom, the dawn of a fatherly shine. ”Yes, please,” he agreed without fault, scooping up the fragile little being in his arms as he tucked the child against his broad chest, supporting her petite little neck in the process. ”Ah, you’re a beautiful little one, aren’t you?” He breathed barely above the whisper, cooing to baby Cassy. Lifting his vision from the child rocking gently in his arms, he smiled upon the mother.

”Yes; I have a son, but he’s in Hogwarts now, in the middle of his fifth year, actually. My wife passed away just after he was born, and I honestly haven’t made much time for myself anymore…

“Oh, not that it would matter, don’t get me wrong, it’s been well about fifteen years, yet—I haven’t the slightest idea what to do, all of this dating nonsense was very different in my day…”

In my day… William had to stop himself right there. Those three little words always meant one thing: he was rambling. He always rambled when he got nervous, hell, he rambled even he wasn’t. It had just always been a bad habit. ”So, tell me about yourself Abigail,” William instigated, hoping he hadn’t already bored her to tears. His own brother always used to tell him he would have been much better off a history professor rather than a Hit Wizard.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

His easy manner with the child struck Abigail as comforting. She knew he would be good to her daughter. Cassy didn't even flinch as she was transferred from the familiar arms of her mother, to the unknown hold of her uncle. Baby Cassy didn't smile or laugh, but she seemed to know that Mr. Nott wasn't a threat. Nott explained his easy manner with the girl as he revealed that was indeed a father of a fifteen year old boy. Abigail enjoyed listening to him as he spoke, the last of her worry evaporating as Nott rambled about his dead wife and his lack of success in dating. Abigail smiled, feeling bad for him, though she did not understand his position. She had killed her first lover... Unconsciously, her delicate fingers flew to the locket around her neck, stroking it, memories flooding through her mind. A slight delay was apparent after Nott asked his question, Abigail taking a moment to break from the horrid memories. She glanced back up at him, to the golden eyes which ran in the family. "Yes, yes... Me... Well, I went to Hogwarts as a girl, a member of Hufflepuff. After Hogwarts, tried living a normal life, but I couldn't stay still, so I quit my normal job and simply traveled, getting whatever odd jobs I could. This is the longest I have stayed anywhere, in London, that is. Obviously... I mean, I had a baby... Anyways, that's about it. Cassy is my first child, so I don't really now how to take care of a baby. I never knew my parents and was raised in an orphanage. In fact, I haven't been around a baby since I was about eight. I hope you can help, since you've raised a child of your own..." Abigail dropped her eyes, thinking that for some reason he wouldn't approve, wouldn't like her, wouldn't want her to stay... And why would he? She was not good. Why would he, the kind gentleman he was,want to associate with someone like Abigail?

╚══════════════╝

Wearing

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am

11th Duke of Wales, and Keeper of the Nott Castle and Estates
Order of Merlin, First Class
Hit Wizard

User Image
Ah, he nodded approvingly as she spoke. A Hufflepuff of loyalty, he noted as he gently bounced the baby girl in his arms, hoping that the rocking motions would eventually lull her to sleep. As Abigail carried on, he motioned for her to follow him down a long, wide corridor leading to the West Wing. Portraits of famous and political figures lined the castle stone walls, eyeing both mother and child as they glided alongside William. ”It can be difficult, I won’t lie. Even after fifteen years and more nieces and nephews than I can count, I’m still always learning.

“And you needn’t worry about a thing, I’ll be here to help you, and, Wizzy, the house elf, is very good with children, as well. Should you need any help if I’m not around.

“Ah, here we are, the first room on this corridor is the nursery, this is where you’ll be staying with Cassy. I’ve set up a bed for you here to be near her, the other guest rooms are on the third floor.

“With you here now, I’m going to be taking precautions. They’ll be no more apparating on the grounds for as long as you and baby Cassy are here. The fireplaces will all be blocked from the floo network except the one in the hearth room, but even that will be locked…”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:28 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

Nott was so wonderful, so good to her and her daughter, though she had done nothing to deserve it. She admired how eagerly he took their safety in his hands, how happily he welcomed them into his house. She placed a small hand on his shoulder, ready to thank him, when they entered the nursery. Abigail gasped. The room was beautiful, elegantly designed, coated in white, and simply delightful for a mother and young child. The room itself was far nicer then any house Abigail had ever owned. Slowly, carefully, Abigail approached the crib, running her fingers along the edges, taking in how beautifully crafted it was. Cassy was one fortunate girl to have such a wealthy uncle who cared about her like this. Facing Nott again, Abigail asked, "You have done so much for us. How can I ever repay you?" Abigail was on the verge of tears, trying to be strong. No human had ever been this kind to her, had ever cared this much for her comfort.

╚══════════════╝

Wearing

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 am
A tattered grey owl flew into Tay's bedroom, landing on the ledge of one of the windows. He squawked as his piercing eyes scanned the room for its inhabitant. Not seeing anyone, the owl left the letter he had been carrying on the boy's bed.

Zane Acacia

It's your fault Tay. If you had never let that bloody demon take control of you, she'd still be alive and I wouldn't have to hide in this damn shack! One of these days you'll pay for it.

- Z.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

The train ride home meandered monotonous and in solitude, he hardly spent a moment in the prefects compartment, honestly, he was so distracted in his thoughts-- he hadn't a faint idea how long he spent walking up and down the train. But, he was home now....

I never liked surprises, Tay's thoughts drowned out the silence as he maneuvered past the house elf, whom, apparently made notion of not one, but three unexpected visitors, one of which, his grandfather. Without rhyme or reason, he thundered up the grand staircase and to his room. The fire cackled and greeted him humbly in the hearth, even in summer, there was always a biting chill haunting these stone walls. Sighing, he collapsed, spine plunging into the depths of goose feather down quilts, a sharpened corner nicked his cheek. "Hmrmm?" he growled under his breath as he sat up, fingers grasping the hastily written letter and skimmed through the contents.

"We'll see...." With a thrust, the letter crumpled, defenseless in his fingers, and tossed into smoldering flames, blackened to ash.

"Drogo-!" He whistled harshly, slipping to the open window. While he waited for his Eurasian Eagle Owl, he slumped over his desk, scribbling down with jostled black ink. "Find him, Drogo, find Zane Acacia, don't come back until you do... Unless he's dead..."

But a man can only hope.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Forlorn
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm
Another owl, this time a small brown one, came in through Tay's window. A hastily folded letter was attached to her leg.

You have a price? So my sister's life was just a gimmick? I might like your head, but you'd never oblige. How about you get me out of this mess? Ah, but it's too late for that. You haven't heard the last of me.

- Z.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces