Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paul Butcher

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 pm
Pei de Chine
Paul Butcher
-Male
-Straight
-PFC in the Marine Corps
-Stationed in Twentynine Palms, CA
-I enjoy outdoor activities but at heart I am a complete nerd.
-I don't deal with civilians often, I kind have lost touch with the non-military world.
-No minors.

Cancel this one, I got me a cougar cool

AHAHAHAHAHAA.
Oh man this made me laugh.
Who's the lucky cougar? =P
Maricris Lu, she's a wonderful woman. Smart, know what she wants and life and where she is going with her career, and above all doesn't act like an immature teenage girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm
Paul Butcher
Pei de Chine
Paul Butcher
-Male
-Straight
-PFC in the Marine Corps
-I don't deal with civilians often, I kind have lost touch with the non-military world.
-No minors.

AHAHAHAHAHAA.
Who's the cougar that caught you? =P
Maricris Lu, she's a wonderful woman. Smart, know what she wants and life and where she is going with her career, and above all doesn't act like an immature teenage girl.

Huh, nice.
Met her on Gaia?
I wish you a long and prosperous relationship 8D

Pei de Chine

Shameless Kitten

Paul Butcher

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 am
Pei de Chine
Paul Butcher
Pei de Chine
Paul Butcher
-Male
-Straight
-PFC in the Marine Corps
-No minors.

AHAHAHAHAHAA.
Who's the cougar that caught you? =P

Huh, nice.
Met her on Gaia?
I wish you a long and prosperous relationship 8D
No, I know her in person. And thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:10 pm
My name is jospeh im 14 years old i skateboard alot i like anime but im picky i snowboard too i rarely play videogames but i like resident evil, Metal gear solid, and skate 3  

nostalgic loser

Devoted Genius

Merc Silvermoon

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 pm
Paul Butcher
-Male
-Straight
-PFC in the Marine Corps
-No minors.

nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 pm
Hi, the name's Vintage Crayons, but you can call me Vintage. My real name... eh, if you really want to know, you should ask. I'm a girl. I'm probably considered young to most of you, but my friends say I'm really mature. Oh, and I'm straight. I have a good sense of humor, or maybe I'm just easily amused. I adore playing the saxophone and drawing, although I'm not very good at either. I'm not really looking for anything serious, just someone to talk to and maybe meet up with if things go good. I hope that's enough info... I know, I'm boring.

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

chelseacole

3,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:41 am
Hi my name is ChelseaCole. I am a girl and I am straight. I love listening to music and singing. I love rock and hip-hop. my favorite rapper is Drake. Some of my favorite bands are Incubus,Foo fighters,Flyleaf,The offspring,Five Finger Death Punch,Linkin park,Evanescence,Smashing Pumpkins,Pearl Jam and the list goes on forever. Some of my hobbies are playing basketball,hanging out with my friends,singing,and some other unmentionables wink If you wanna find out anything else Just PM me heart biggrin whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm
↑ ⓐⓔⓡⓞⓓⓨⓝⓐⓜⓘⓒⓐⓛⓛⓨ →
【━the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it━】

Name's Aero, I'm a female, and straight. I love to write, and that's where you'll almost always catch me. Writing in my notebook! Or dancing, because I love music and dancing. I'm silly, and I love to talk, which equals basically me rambling about stupid things hehe. I'm one of the nerdiest people you'll probably meet, but I'm the good kind of nerd. The kind that enjoys videogames and Pokemon and doing homework! I'm just looking for someone to chat to, and maybe something to happen.

【━so it goes on flying anyway━】

i wanna be your superman

Dapper Genius

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ellana26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 am
i really wanna meet someone

my name is Ellana and i am a number of age
I will date anyone 15 or under, as lond as i really like u. i am straight
i want someone who can make me laugh, and will respect that sometimes i just want to hang out with my friends.
I am online alot but i do not want to date u if u r VERY sexual, but a little is okay with me
Im really nice and funny.
Even though i play sports alot and in many extra curicular activities i get on alot.I'll stick by ur side even if u dont stick by mine, im not girly, and dont feel ur scared to tell me something i may be younger than some on here but i can stick up for myself also  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 am
Hi I am vampire

Im a fresh man in college ( 19)
I like going for walks, sushi and drawing, and writing.
I am not sure who I like but for now lets say guys.
I am shy at times and do not talk all that much.
I do not play sports or do I watch them
I like anime
I am online everyday.
I also like to rpg.  

VampireKing_26

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Beautiful Queenbee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 am
I'm Ciona I am 14 years old, female and straight
I am shy around people that I dont know, but once i get to know somebody I am really kind and caring. I like to draw and I am really imaginative.

I am looking for a boy who perhaps doesn't mind not having a totally serious relationship and somebody who is kind and caring they don't have to spoil me or be rich or anything like that just looking for a real nice boy. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm
Hiya! I am Keiko_1357 but call me Eva! Or Eve or Evee.. xD I am a freshie in highschool, 14 years old. I like to draw, read, write stories and poetry, texting using TextNow for iPod Touch wink , I am pretty outgoing! I have never tried writing song lyrics.. Sur I suck at it! xD I hate the people in my Englishh class.. I was TRYING to watch 1968 Romeo And Juliet, but no! These two moronic girls had to talk through the whole thing.. The only sport I play is Volleyball and watch college level volleyball. I am lazy when the season ends. But not chubby! wink Ugh I am NOT a girlie girl. Dont EVER call me that! I hate those priss priss girls. They must have poles shoved wayyy up theire @$$3$.. I want a guy who will be nice to me One who will care about me and plays video games. He has to be smart yet a goof ball. I also love dancing by myself. I am also really random and spazzy, so he must be tolerant of that! My favorite bands are WIthin Temptations, Three Days Grace, Sum 41, Disturbed, KoRn, Slipknot, Britney Spears, and Miku Hatsune! I would like this guy to be 14-15. I have a small tolerance level for age. And maybe we could meet in person...? But that's iffy for me coz it would have to be somewhere my mom wont see etc... Shes crazyyy! According to me. I love gifts! But don't spoil! Heehee simple gifts such as in the morning a guy pming me 'Have a great day.'' ya know stuff like that! Also I am Atheist... So that may be a turn off right there.. But if that truly is a turn off, then you're lame. wink I am in the GenYES club at my school. We deal with technologyy! But i am kind of stupid when it comes to some tech... ^///^; I play allll sorts of video games and I loooove Anime and Manga! If ya wanna see me in person, check out my YouTube channel! It is: My YouTube account
I also have a deviantArt account: My DeviantArt
And 2 photobucket accounts: My 1st Account
My 2nd Account  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The Hopeless Optimist

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:00 pm
Hiya there, the Name is Diego(chessy name, I know xD). I just became 16 about a week ago, and am currently a junior in high school(also the youngest in my class). I love anime, role play and such things. I'm extremely optimistic and fairly fun to be around with. PM me or quote me and you'd get a much better chance to know me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am
Name: Kora Skywalker
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
About me: I am an avid roleplayer. I enjoy any type of roleplay. I am Star Wars obsessed, just warning you. I am not a sports person. I do not like to play sports, but I will watch them sometimes. Also, I love anime/manga. My top are High School Debut, Honey Hunt, InuYasha, and Vampire Knight.
What im looking for: I'm looking for a guy around my age. I'd like someone who I can be myself around and who can be himself around me. I want someone who actually wants to date me, not just someone who just gets girlfriends, have sex, then dump them.

PM or quote me if interested/want to find out more about me.  

MagicalJediGirl146

Frank The Guardian Angel

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:12 pm
My name is: Frank Connolly
Preferred age dating group: 13-20
What I like to see in a girl is a great personality, not for their looks, I like someone who is semi-serious, partially sarcastic (i'm not good with full-blown sarcasm xD), has some intelligence, sweet, and is lively (not emo).

What I hate to see in a girl is if they are stuck up, constantly jealous, uses guilt trips, black mails, uses me for their own personal gain, and clingy, or condescending. (I can deal with most of the other things)

A little about me: I'm a 15 year old straight boy, Who has been told he is nice, generous, truthful, fun to be around, sometimes quiet, random. I play video games, I play a sport (Wrestling), I keep my grades high, I like school, and I only look for a great personality, if you have good looks even better, I sing, I love music (everything except country -_-), I collect pocket knives, and toy cars, I looooove watches or pocket watches, I draw, I write, I can act kind of, I can fight to defend myself, or anyone i'm defending. Other than that i'm a sweet, serious, and intelligent young man.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff