Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:23 am
Sai smiled at the power that he had "Lets crank it up" he said as his shadow lifted off from the ground and the shadow of his demon was right behind him. Sais eyes were blood red. He walked in front of Nero and disappeared and hit him in the back. sending him across the way hitting a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Nero grunted as he was slammed into the wall. "So you want to play huh." Nero said with a smirk and fired his revolver, Blue Rose, at Sai.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 pm
"are home is gone...I tried to get Virgil to come with us but I don't know if he made it I'm sorry Rin."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 am
((Need Twi to post >.> ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm
(Heyyy wassup peoples long time no see... so whats goin on in the story so far and have we gotten anywhere close to where my character can be introduced?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:24 pm
((Right now we're in Traverse Town and Virgil has not arrived yet because Twi has not posted in a while as Darkside Heartless. Also, DMC Nero is fighting Sai while Yoru ran off with Rin.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 am
(So i basically didnt miss any posting for me)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm
((Nope, you might as well post if you feel like it, I'm just gonna skip the fight and send Virgil on his way. -_-; ))

After fighting the giant monster for a while longer, the speck of island they were fighting on got sucked away and the next thing Virgil knew, he was in an alley somewhere. Oh God it's Vegas all over again. Virgil thought and got to his feet, then leaned against a wall and threw up. Nope, Vegas was worse, but still, this sucks. Virgil thought and then threw up again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 pm
Rin stopped when she heard what Yoru said. "What do you mean our home is gone...?" She asked, not wanting to believe that that along with Virgil has been destroyed.

Skye woke up a burning sensation on her right arm. She opened her eyes and looked down at her arm, seeing that the tatoo has inched up a bit more again. "Crap..." she said with a sigh. She got out of bed of the hotel she stayed up and started thinking of yesterday when she arrived in this town.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:08 am
Virgil stumbled out of the alley and found a seat on a small set of stairs leading up to some sort of item shop. Man, you had better believe that is the last time I try and fight a giant shadow monster with a bigass key thing. Virgil thought nauseously. He felt like he was going to puke his kidney out, not to mention his friends were God knew where and probably being eaten alive by velociraptors or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 am
(Velociraptors really?)

Nero walked through the streets of the first district of Traverse Town. He had just arrived from the castle after the King sent him on what he believed to be a random errand. It makes sense though, all the king said was "...Find the key,". How was Nero supposed to mean that after finding this so called key he would be plunged into the biggest adventure of his life. Nero's hand rested on the hilt of his wakizashi as his katana bounced around underneath. The swordsman had stopped to admire the town and with an audible sigh he continued on his way.

(Also do Skye and Nero know each other before hand? or are they going to meet Virgil and then meet each other. I'm only asking because its following the story line of kingdom hearts but also loosely so idk what do go with.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:10 pm
((Yup, and I'll leave it between you and Forever if you want your people to know each other or not.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:33 pm
(Eh...was planning that Skye's home was swallowed by the darkness yet she was rescued and ended up at Traverse Town too >.< And I put in my post that she arrived there recently)

Skye grabbed her staff and headed out. She needed to find a way to get off this world and she had no time to waste.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 pm
((Rocketfist is taking awhile to respond to me...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm
((Did you try quoting him?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]