Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:02 pm
"Oh my..." Abigail couldn't help but utter upon seeing the extensiveness of the wounds. Nope...defiantly was not an accident. Not unless Luckette fell into a thorn bush backwards without a shirt on. However, Abigail didn't yet want to ask Luckette about her injuries. She realized what she had said after it had left her mouth and attempted to catch herself from making it seem as though she was reacting to the wounds. "That is...such an pretty brassiere." Abigail said, being the first thing that came to mind. Actually it was rather interesting looking. So this is what ladies wore in this century? "Sweet hm? Perhaps I could make some figgy duff then? Its basically a bread pudding made with molassis and raisns." Abigail explained, wondering if that would sound appetizing to Luckette.

Getting back on task, Abigail began to clean the wounds on Luckette's back. A much easier task this time with the lack of caked on mud to add to the blood. Just as Abigail started she heard the thuds on the door which she assumed to be Arisa. She got up fro just a moment to open the door just enough to let Arisa in, and yet not enough as to allow in prying eyes. "Oh your found some herbs? Excellent! Did you want to start applying the herbs and dressing the wounds? I have some linen torn for bandages, and I have the cuts on her arm cleaned so far." Abigail said as she closed the door behind Arisa.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 pm
Fredrick's hands froze part way through completing the collar button of his regal attire. Immediately his lips pulled tight, creasing into a frown, then proceeding into a scowl as Lucian continued. The Master of Brackengard Castle had his back turned to the Butler, and he made no attempt to change this fact. With slow, purposeful steps he strode to the window, eyes narrowing into a fierce glare directed for the moment at the outside world. At the same time the glint of the windows changed, the glass almost seeming to rise up and glare back into the castle...a phenomenon which would quickly spread to the remainder of the building. Be it torch or candle, anything which cast light would seem to dim, causing everything object within the Castle to cast a sinister shadow.

Brackengard said nothing, continuing to look out the window as he pondered what to do about this...pest problem.

The silence went on for several more moments, and then the candles flickered. The Castles features returned to their natural state, as if all that had occurred was no more then a trick of the light. When Fredrick turned to Lucian, it was wearing a smile, a wicked, devious smile. "He wishes to stay? Then we shall allow him..." Fredrick said, his voice smooth and calm, he almost seemed to purr "...but, he'll be made to work for it. He shall work directly under you Lucian, and shall attend to all the most vile tasks you can find for him."

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:12 pm
Lucian's smile grew to match his master's as his shadow grew for a moment as if jumping in cruel glee before returning to its humanoid form, though the edges were frayed and moved like flames or a tattered cloth. The butler was eager to see to the man's torment, even if it wouldn't be the agonizing pain he'd hoped for. "As you wish, My Lord." he said bowing once more before turning to leave and track down their new 'guest'.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Arisa

"I had to borrow them form Nona... I'm sure she'll understand though." Arisa replied as the door closed behind her. "I also brought some tea for you, M'lady. I wasn't sure what you liked so I brough what small samplings we have here."
Arisa set down the tray in front of Luckette and poured her a cup of hot water. The guest could chose the tea and the amount of sugar she wished for, Abigail could mix and steap the tea that she wanted while Arisa dressed the wounds after the herbs. She brushed her skirt under her backside before she sat down to prepare the herbs. With morter and a pestal she began to grind the leaves into a fine powder before adding some water to make it a paste. She stayed quiet for the most part, she knew that Abigail hated the silence so she was sure that the two of them had started a conversation before she interupted them. She had no need to but into a conversation already in progress... she would likely have little to add anyway. She too, had noted the odd underclothing that the young lady had under her shirt. She made no mention of it though, perfering to keep a Ladies unmentionables out of the conversation all together. A lady must have class, despite her rank within the household. Luckette would probably learn quickly that Arisa was the quiet one, she had learned from the Masters... teachings... not to speak unless spoke too, after that it had become more habit or even a sign of withdrawl into her own psyche. The soft grinding was all the noise that she was making at the moment.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:29 pm
"That should provide some amusement for a time...and keep the maids otherwise occupied" Fredrick spoke to himself, smile twisting into something somewhat more pleasant then before. Turning his attention back to the mirror, he finished doing up the collar button, then attended to those of upon his cuffs.

Some nobles might have had their servants perform the task of dressing for them; however Fredrick saw folly in such thinking two fold. By dressing himself he was able to keep those under him guessing, never knowing how he might appear, or what may be hidden within. As well, allowing them to be around him in such a vulnerable position stated a certain degree of trust...trust he did not have toward any of them save Lucian.

Adjusting his appearance only a little further, Fredrick's smiled broadened. As usual he might for quite the striking, handsome figure. It was only to be expected of course, he was royalty.

Brackengard stepped toward the door. He only had once last piece of business of which to attend. Absently he reached for a tattered brown cloak he had forgotten was there, and then he simply...

...Left.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Thomas had found himself in a hall of tapestries.
"These tapestries... are old as ********. If they were larpers, or whatever, they'd probably try to get this s**t repaired, or something. Or maybe they're trying to keep it as authentic as possible, in which case, they wouldn't unless they could find the proper materials and be certain that a piece of art was something they could repair, so that doesn't really prove much of anything at all. Let's look behind the artwork to see if there are any secret passages."
He investigated all of the tapestries to find not a single hidden hallway.
"Huh. Well, best foot forward and all that."

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:01 pm
Thankfully, Luckette was either none-the-wiser or simply understanding enough to ignore it altogether. "Thank you very much. I bought it years ago, but it's so comfortable and supportive. It's certainly one of my favorites." She then giggled softly, her cheeks becoming a very light shade of pink. Speaking of clothes, everyone here seemed to dress in a very old-fashioned manner. It was most unusual, yet very interesting nevertheless. She contemplated on whether she should say so or not, and soon decided against it, since she did not want to offend in any way. "That sounds delicious. I'd love to try it." she answered, in regards to whether or not she would like to try some figgy duff.

Afterwards, the maid Arisa came in with the herbs, seeming rather quiet for the most part. These two women seemed rather different from one another in both looks and personality, with Abigail being so cute and cheerful whereas Arisa was so stoic and beautiful. Both seemed charming in their very own way. Such nice ladies, she couldn't help but think. Mr. Valren was also very kind too, quite the gentleman in fact. Luckette found herself hoping that nothing would go awry for any of them. "Tea? That sounds lovely, thank you very much." My, Luckette was saying 'thank you' an awful lot. Yet, she simply couldn't help it. She truly was thankful for what everyone she had met so far was doing for her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm
(Dude I think you play him perfectly ;3 And DUDE thanks for mentioning Nona ^ ~^ I was so happy you did you have no idea~~~ Sorry for taking so lost to post too)

"Heh..time to give our guest the grand welcome.." A mischievous boy chuckled, hiding behind one of the walls. Hearing his words as they echoed closer....he readied himself and soon..soon enough...

.......Thomas would hear a snap as he walked, suddenly a rope snagging his ankle and hoisting him up into the air-now caught in Spike's trap! The boy chuckling to himself as he tied the other end of the rope to a nearby statue to hold him up there. "Made it myself, kewl don't ya think? Name's Spike! Heh, and you're now answering to me!" He said proudly, puffing up his chest as he talked to Thomas. Looking up at him with a big grin as he hung there helpless to his trap. "And what be your name, hm? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huuuuuhhhhhh?" Purposely repeating himself to annoy the man as he poked at Thomas's forehead with a wooden sword.

(This isn't godmod....soooooo MUAHAHAHAHAHA...Ahem. Sorry, couldn't resist)

Meanwhile, at the garden of the fair castle, a young woman was tending to its flowers and may other extraordinary plants. "Oooo...the Master must be pleased about something~ You guy are at your best bloom yet----" But, she had to pause at her statement. As soon as she spoke so, they started to droop. "Oh! Oh! No--no dying now! Come, come, show me that beauty of yours!" The woman panicked, quickly going all over the garden tending each one. Moving the water with her hands as she attempted to divide it up with each plant. Come up! Damn it Lucian, just pet him and give him a treat already!! She thought grumbling within her mind, attempting to make sure the Master's mood didn't kill one of her precious plants. Eventually, after several moments, the plants returned to their orginal state. With a heavy sigh, the woman sat. Her eyes staring down at the garden's pond to help ease her own mood.

Recalling that she needed to tend to her herbs as well, she went to where she usually stored them. Though, noticed some was missing. The girls must have gotten them, but why? Could it be why the Master is so pleased? She thought, looking back to her garden. Giving a whistle as the watering cans previously spread out now rose into the air. "You guys know what to do while I'm gone, not one dead-yahear?" She said strictly, waving her finger to empthize. The watering cans seemingly nodding as they watered the plants that needed more watering. With that, Nona left the garden to find the two maids she came to know so well during her own service at the castle.

(Btw, for those of who hasn't guessed or simply haven't read my profiles, the two are mother and son. The mother died during birth of son, yet the mystery is....who is the father? Dun dun dunnnnnnn)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm
In retaliation, Thomas poked at the prankster's forehead with his umbrella.
"You'll get nothing from me, and you'll let me down. Either that, or I'll be forced to find a way down. And if I do that, it will be so ******** spectacular that your brain won't even be able to comprehend it. Now, let me go, I have an a*****e butler to avoid."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 pm
((I think I'm gonna make that Lucian's thing. "I'm just a humble butler." *goes to horribly murder people on behalf of Frederick*))

"Unfortunately I'm afraid I must put a kink in both of your plans." Lucian said as his footsteps neared the two boys. "Do let him down, Sebastian. As much as it displeases me, this man is an honored guest of Master Brackengard, and you should show him proper respect." he said, though there was a hint of sarcasm to his voice as if he and Frederick were playing a cruel joke on Thomas, which they were, in a way. He didn't care much for the boy and his little pranks and schemes, but he was a minor annoyance at best, and all he could really do was shoo him away inform Nona to scold him later.

((And the father's LUCIAN. Jk!))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am
"I don't suppose you have anything that could be used as a smokescreen, would you?" Thomas asked Spike.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm
(I so can see that! 'Lucian-go kill the town next to us they play their music far too loudly for my taste' 'Yes, sir *bows before leaving* WACK WACK SLASH *screams in background'....'hour later he returns' 'I do say sir, your work always is such a mess to clean up' *points to bloody clothes* 'Oh, just toss them into the laundry.. Those girls will find some way to get those stains out' xDDDDDD Instantly popped into my head at the thought ^)

Spike grunted as the man refused to be his. "Hey ********..? a*****e? What words are those?" He says now rubbing his head, looking at him strangely. Poking the man more since he poked him. "You should talk to one of the maids to teach you English, speaking such nonsense." He said chuckling, never once hearing such words in his life. Though, once the butler came up from behind he started to whine. "Hey! I told you, I'm Spike! S-P-I-K-E!!!" He said, spelling out the name for Lucian. Hating how he called him Sebastian in the first place. Yet, as the man spoke, he glanced over towards him. "'Pft! As if I would use it for someone who refused their King. I captured you, you should be my servant. No fair that I have to call him Master and he has all the servants." He complained, whining more. Though his mind wondered as those two words came up in his mind. "Lucian...this man says really strange things. Does everyone say '********' and a**....what was it...a*****e where he comes from?" He asks, now suddenly innocent as he questioned the two words.

Bad you Cussing in front of a kid! XD He's around..uhmm...10 or 12..more 10 though lol)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:22 pm
Lucian groaned. The annoying child and the rude 'guest' together in one place would quickly become too much for him to bear. "Sebastian, you are but a boy. Master Brackengard is the owner of this castle, as well as much older than you, so of course you would have no power here. Now hurry up and let him down, and ask your mother if you really want to know. I have little time to deal with your antics for the moment, as I must help Sir Thomas get settled in."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:21 pm
Thomas groaned. "No." He said to the butler.
"I refuse to submit to the authority of an acting troupe, or, in the case that you are in fact a ghost, which I doubt, the authority of a dead feudal leader." He turned to Spike.
"Boy. Spike. You enjoy pulling these pranks?"

(Torn between jerkass, or bigger jerkass. I'm obviously going to use elements of the Unfettered, but how big of a jerkass should Thomas be?)  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 pm
"But weren't you the one that asked to stay with us for a week? The Master would positively crushed to hear that you've changed your mind after he opened his home to you." Lucian's shadow grew into a writhing mass once more, his patience wearing thin with the man.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff