Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 am
Nyan squealed happily, then turned into a kitten, curled up, and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:18 pm
((Where's Haru?))

"Thank you." Garrus said simply and took the vial and chugged it. Suddenly he got to his feet and began pouring and mixing drinks like there was no tomorrow.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 pm
{Oh wow. I'm behind quite a bit. >.< I'm sorry to ask, but can someone give me a summary?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 pm
((Basically everyone's competing in a free for all tournament because Win is giving away something free.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Win flew around the inn on her broom, searching for people who might be able to beat her and frowned, saying, "What a bore! I can incinerate you all with one simple fire spell. Where's Hellos? At least he'll be able to put up a fight!" She said, before looking at Garrus. He began to glow a green aura that became like a liquid, flowing into the vial and when the last of the two minutes was taken, it flew back to Win and she absorbed it before she made the vial disappear.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

Once again, Argrydal ended up completely and utterly spazzing out. Perhaps lost in nostalgia or dizzy from the strong scent of alchohol in the air. Many elves had heightened senses, but like Argrydal, had piss-poor tolerance for the substance. Once she snapped back into reality, however, she quickly took the chance to start scribbling down notes on everyones' individual fighting style. For many of them, she never really got to see it live. At best she would hear exaggerated complaints or compliments from their companions regarding it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm
Valiant stepped into the arena and marked even spots. Each spot formed a ring around the arena floor. Each spot was equal distance from the next and an equal distance from the wall. It was the demon inside him that let him calculate as such. He took the spot dead center and waved for everyone to take their spots. He mentally marked all of the people he was going to go after.

A portal opened and Hellos stepped out right next to Val. Mortal enemies, they were somehow the best of friends. Laughing, he addressed the demon boy. "I'll take the witch and half, you take the others?" The Demon smiled for the first time in a week. Nodding, he got into a more energetic stance. Legs apart, blade in both hands, it rivaled the Magi staff that was held out, perpendicular to the ground.

Backs to each other, they slowly rotated as a blue light appeared in the air. Everyone knew the rule that if it changed green, the fighting started.

((TWIST!! Enemies that like each other))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 pm

"Ah, there you are, Hellos! If it's you, I'm not going to take it easy" She said, flying into the arena and taking her post, near Valiant and Hellos. She cackled a bit, holding a flame in her hand as a few flames encircled her ring while a harsh wind blew all around her like a shield. This in itself already intimidated the weaker combatants but this was only her readying stance. She knew far worse magic - Magic that could either destroy or rebuild the inn or entire cities. However, when she heard what Hellos said, she frowned. "Don't underestimate me, young necromancer. It doesn't matter to me if your magic is at par with your years. Right now, I'm only looking for a match." This was the evil, chaotic side of Win showing through. It was much more mature and sadistic but that was but the flip side of her personality. She most often showed it when she was serious in battle. Most of the time, she would be the bubbly mischievous merchant who acts on her whims 24/7. She cackled a little more and enveloped herself with a dark aura to make anyone too weak just flee the fight. Some of the combatants were already shaking out of control at the eerie sound of Win's laughter. The witch remained seated comfortably on her broom, waiting for the light to turn green.

Isa watched curiously, mindlessly heading towards the arena. "What's... going on?" She asked, having picked up a lot of human words from her former family who would talk to her and pet her.
((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire takes her place a bit further away from the two magic users and the half-demon and takes stock of her competition. She glances at the two magic users and decided it would be best to avoid them until one of them knocked the other out of the competition.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 pm
Hellos chuckled. "Get your facts straight, witch. I am no necromancer." As soon as the light turned a bright green, Hellos summoned his strongest barrier. The only downside? It lasted for only a few seconds. As he and Val began to cast magics inside of it's sanctuary, one could see them change somehow.

Hellos had fireballs form around him, magics set on standby for protection and for him to fling as he pleased. With ten altogether, he had a solid defense. His staff crackled as lightning ripped through it. Val began to change, muscles growing from his battle magics. His skin hardened to challenge metals and his fangs and claws grew. His sword sheathed itself in a black-gold fire. They were ready. Hellos' barrier dropped and they leaped into action.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 pm

"Well, whatever you are, you better give me a good fight" Win frowned. As soon as the light turned green, Win shot a fireball from the end of her staff which functioned as an elemental gun for the better part of its use. The weaker combatants were hit, some of them were dazed, the rest tried to flee. The real competition was revealed by this move as the shot fireball blazed all around, spreading to catch whoever did not flee. It turned out not a lot would match Win's powers after all. She sighed before turning to look at Val and without thinking much, she held onto her broom tighter as the ground below Val shot up to form a cage all around him. "I'm saving you for later!" She said, before chanting a spell to keep him locked in there, reforming each time Val would try to break out. This secured that Win could wipe people out without much fear of being hit from below or something. Now, only Hellos would be the problem. She smiled, revealing eight small bottles of battle potions for her own needs later on.

Isa was astonished with the fight as the fireball hit the ground and spread, seeming to have a mind of its own. She looked scared and stepped back, falling clumsily.
((OOC: Wait, doesn't his profile say he's a human necromancer?))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:29 pm
((Omg your going to pay.....))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm
((and....yes? well thats a boo boo... I never intended for Hellos to summon the dead...ill get it fixed posthaste, sorry))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 am
((Why am I going to pay? I didn't do anything yet.))

Reeve smacked a sword away from his face and kicked the unlucky attacker in the downstairs area, crippling him. "Hey, Win got any more of that fire? It's kind of tasty." Reeve called to the innkeeper with a laugh before kicking another hapless victim out of the fight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 am
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire seems to almost dance out of the way of any blows that comes towards her. She was keeping to the edges of the fight, perfectly content to let the others wear each other down before she decides to get serious. She keeps an eye out for any magic that might fly her way, but so far she only had the less than average fighters to deal with.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

((Claire's kind of lazy isn't she...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash